Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur lifted himself up and then fell off the bars roof. "Ouch." He rolled around for a moment before patting himself down. He found his weapons and flute and a bottle of wine. Sadur groaned and stood up, taking a large swig of the drink. "Where are they?" He shouted at a frail man passing by. When the man just looked in shock Sadur walked off.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

Jerry was not hing over, but he was sore and covered in lipstick marks he probably didn't know where there.

"Never again," said Jerry. "The moment I see a torrent of girls gather up in a place like this, I'm turning tail and running."
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Drake glanced at the other three, and spontaneously curated into laughter. The whole situation was ridiculous. If anything, what he had taken away from that night was perhaps a bond of brotherhood that he wouldn't soon forget.
Renard (played by Doc)

Renard placed his hand on his face and groaned. He felt so bluh right now. "Do me a favor and just drop me off in the nearest lava pool or kill zone or something..." He groaned some more, questioning why he went to such lengths to gain what he wanted so often.

(I didn't notice Doc respond, sorry.)

Sadur glanced over and cauht sight of the trio. He let out a hardy laugh before looking back to them. He staggered over to them, his head throbbing. "How are you sons of guns doin?" He released a large belch with these words.

"Can we not do whatever it was we did last night again?" asked Jerry. "They're announcing the next server to be fixed up. They managed to fix up three more yesterday, but we lost another one last night." Jerry stood up and dusted himself off.

"Come on, guys. Get over your hangovers, because we have a lot more stuff to take care of today. To the Dispatch Area!"

He looked at the trainer.

"Dispatch? We haven't got any notice yet."

Drake wondered if Jerry was still under the effects of drinking. It had been a weary night of craziness.
Renard (played by Doc)

"I'm all for anything but more alcohol.." He slowly stood back up and patted off his suit. "I'd just prefer to get changed first since a certain someone got my suit all dirty..." Renard gave Drake a sour glare.

"No man, more." Sadur downed a large gulp of wine and passed it on. "What are we doing today?" He said cheerfully. After that he pulled out a flute and began playing a melody on it.

"No more alcohol!" cried Jerry. "There hasn't been any notice yet, I know, but we have to be there early so we get spots for the next mission! Now come on!"

Getting spots for a mission was never really an overwhelming issue. True, there were many brave volunteers to storm the front lines, but the danger was very real, and there were a great many whose skills simply weren't up to the challenge, had other pressing responsibilities, or who were simply unwilling to put themselves at risk. Still, Jerry was never the type to back down when he was needed.

Little did he know of the newest development on the horizon.

"This just in!" came a lady announcer's voice, seeming to ring from all around them. "Due to the severe threat level discovered in recent missions, all volunteers are required to undergo a Fighting Skill Evaluation before being allowed on further missions in order to minimize risk and losses."

"What!?" said Jerry. "But that's crazy! Shouldn't you want to have as many soldiers on the field at a time as possible?"

(Not necessarily. If you sent in a four man team to take out an objective rather than 50 its less loss. The teams have to be highly skilled though. Spec ops are these 4 men.)

(well, we know that, but Jerry hasn't thought of that. Besides, these missions are about culling massive numbers to prevent server collapse, so he has a point too.)

(Against a large number you would think more is better. However there have been times where one squad or so holding in a fortified location)

(there is technically room for debate on the topic is my only point. Jerry has his own opinion)

(PM if you wanna deate it but lets let the rp jeep on)

(Then Quant is up)

He gulped nervously as his stomach dropped. A skill evaluation? He was never any good at taking tests, and his worst subject was physical education. This couldn't be good.

"Err...Where are we going to go take this exam?"
Renard (played by Doc)

"More importantly, how will the evaluation be done? Will it just evaluate one's direct fighting skills? Will it also test their adaptability and tactical skills? Or will it just focus on their power?" Renard knew he wasn't all that great with strength or fighting skills, but he had a pocket ability to make up for it, as well as a great ability to learn how things work faster than most, but he didn't want to be kicked out of the roster just yet.

Sadur was not worried. He could find his way out of any situation, his magic as a nightblade was powerful and he could cut down up to 10 men at once with his daggers, if all were attacking him. With his hands the number was reduced to 4. "Yes, we need to know where and when this will be." He said.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Jerry. "It's at the Kojima building. Where else would it be?" The trainer pointed a thumb behind him to a wide tower, built to encompass the area of an entire city block. "It's right next to the dispatch building. Come on, guys!"

They found their way inside of the building, and to Jerry's surprise, it was full of tens of thousands of players standing around in cue for evaluation. "Holy crap! I can barely move in here!" He pulled out his Xtranceiver. "We'd better hurry up and register. Who knows how long it'll take for us to get our turn."

(Sorry, forgot to say where it was before)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus