Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

The girls around Jerry held him down in his seat, ordering more and more drinks and telling the bar tender on that side to put all of it on Jerry's tab.

"Wait! I can't pay for all of this! Someone help me!"

(Whose turn is it?)
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

(Quant?)
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

(It's doc's turn)

(Give him a time limit)

(I sent him a note)
Renard (played by Doc)

(Sorry, thought it was Quantipede's turn this whole time. My bad, wont happen again! And sorry if my post is bad. I got 5 total hours of sleep in the last 3 days and have a big assignment due tomorrow.)

Renard drank three more glasses, "I think it's still in your hair? You sure you don't want to stop and check?" He hid a sly smirk behind his next glass, hoping this tarantula trick would help him get an advantage. It would usually work, but he wasn't sure in this case.

((Skip me until the bar scene is over lmao))

He threw a mug at his hair. He then chugged a few more mugs. "Maybe its in your eye?" Sadur said. He was drunk at this point but would not pass out for a while, and that was the name of the game.

The Jerry's section of the bar was now flooded with women guzzling down alcohol, and there wasn't a cent left in Jerry's account. Well, at least this made the ladies around him very friendly. It was a shame that they all had reeking breath by this point.

"Someone help me!" Jerry cried.

(Okay, guys, this drinking contest needs to end somehow.)
Renard (played by Doc)

(I think it just did with that "and that was the game", but I'm not sure...)

Renard wrote:
(I think it just did with that "and that was the game", but I'm not sure...)

(Well, it's your turn, so do with it what you think is best.)
Renard (played by Doc)

Renard put down his last beer, happy that the game ended. A few more and he'd be wasted. "Looks like you owe me, afro man." He walked over to Jerry, pulling a wad of cash out. "It's dangerous to go in a bar alone, take this," he said as he pushed the cash onto Jerry's chest. At this point, Renard couldn't hold back the drunkness any longer and began to wobble and trip, trying to grab a seat before he would eventually fall and pants either Jerry or one of the ladies. That was an unsavory thought to him and best avoided.

(I meant thats the name of the game. You play till someone gives up or passes out)

(Just accept it so the story can move on. Sorry about that.)

"Dont owe ya shit, not over." He said as he stumbled away. He fell out of the bar and stood up. "Oi." He shouted at an innocent passerby. Sadur on beer was never a pretty sight. He stumbled around the server in search for more alcohol.

Jerry looked down at the cash on his chest. "Um, thanks?" Jerry didn't know if it was the right thing to accept the money, but he was rather desperate at the moment. He hid it away before any of the girls saw the money.

Then Renard fell over and not only did he pull down Jerry's pants, but a large Tauren character wandered through the mass of women near that side of the bar, and he ended up pulling down his pants as well.

"Oh... this cannot end well," said Jerry. He knew there was no real threat of a fight breaking out, as any combat-based abilities, even punching, were disabled here, but that didn't stop Jerry from hobbling out of the establishment while desperately trying to pull up his pants, much to the amusement of the now very drunk women nearby.

(Jerry is now out of the bar, Quant.)

Drake was nowhere to be seen until the next day when he hobbled out of the bar clutching his head in pain. His face was covered in red lipstick, and he had no recollection of what happened yesterday. All he knew was that he was dragging an unconscious Doc and in front of him was a passed out Pokemon trainer.

"...Good lord, I am never doing that again."

(Doc, Boss, Me, Quant. Sorry the order got messed up. Let's stick to this order for now)
Renard (played by Doc)

(Gonna be a little late, issues at home suddenly showing its ugly head. Expect a reply by 11pm pst. Sorry for the inconvenience)
(Edit: Quant, when you say dragging an unconscious Doc, do you mean Renard? or is this some actual doctor? Eh, I'll assume you meant Renard.)

Renard started slowly regaining consciousness but was too out of it to tell what was going on. He looked around and saw he was outside and being dragged. He wasn't exactly happy his suit was being dragged, but he didn't have the energy, nor the lack of a headache, to bother complaining.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus