Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur jumped down to the deck and started picking up metal. His spells could not help here, he could not vanish and kill it from the shadows. He started throwing it over the side of the ship. It was fast work as he wasted very little time in cleaning the deck. "Looks like alls clear." He said.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

Jerry recalled his tuckered out Pokemon and walked back up the gangplank of the airship. "Woo, that was rough," he said.

Hiro soon joined them, floating back down from the sky. "That was so awesome!"

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Jerry. "Your hp looks pretty low."

The boy just smiled. "Don't worry. I'll just get some rest at the inn back in the Pangaea server. Once I'm rested up, it'll be back to the front for me."

"Well, don't push yourself too hard. There's a Bloodborn server that's been afflicted too, and we wouldn't want anyone dying there. We'll need our rest before heading out there."

"Bloodborn?" asked Hiro. "What's that?"
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Drake sighed and adjusted his goggles.

"Bloodborn, one of the many inflicted servers. We don't know how it happened, but it happened. All we can do is try our best to contain the threat."

Everybody had been loaded onto the ship, and he turned the thrusters up. The ship slowly turned towards the gate back to the hub world.

(As a reminder, the Hub World is referred to as the Pangaea Server. That is all.)

Sadur sat on a rail and looked over down into the clouds, black smoke there with the clouds. "What a shitshow. This is crazy." He said nothing else, as nothing more needed to be said he thought.

They soon crossed over to the Pangaea Server, the universal hub world that linked all of the servers. There where hundreds of thousands of players on the ground going about their various activities.

Jerry took out a Pokeball and tapped the button in the middle. Nothing happened. "Yeah, we're back," he said. "No more using any abilities that interact with anyone's hit-box's here. Such is the price for harmony in this big place."

He nodded as the safety on his guns were shut tight.

"The docking bay is in sight. Passengers please prepare to form a uniform line and exit from the gangplank. Other than that enjoy your day and await further briefing."

Sadur got off the ship and stood around at the loading bay. Todays battle was just the start, there was no end in sight so far as he could see. It didn't matter though, he was there to fight, not complain, so he fought.

Hiro waved to Jerry and went off into town to find his own friends who had gone off to fight in other servers that day. Jerry waved back, but once he was out of sight, he looked back down at his Pokeball. Sure, the mission was successful, but at the end of day, once the game was over, he was alone.

It's not so bad, he told himself. I can always meet new folk around here. Somehow.

With the engines powering down, Drake was finished with his work. He looked to the two lonely boys.

"Ya wanna grab a drink or something with me at the bar?"

Sadur smiled "I am always down to drink so much i cant walk." He said as he walked over towards drake. "That was thrilling." He said.

"Well, spend all of his Gold Points on alcohol," Jerry cautioned him. "We're not exactly getting extre pickups for these missions, ya know." Jerry smiled. "Sure! That sounds great, actually!"
Renard (played by Doc)

((geez you guys post so much while im sleeping in lol))

Renard, as usual, went unnoticed as he trailed behind the trio before him. He silently analyzed each one just from what he had seen and what he was currently seeing. He could tell the youngest of the three liked to think he is good with the ladies by the way he dresses and the way he walked. It was very 'I'm super attractive'. The guy with the hat was obviously a pokemon trainer, he seemed almost like a kid in an adult body. This intrigued Renard, to say the least. Now, the last guy, he seemed odd. A tough guy but oddly relaxing. Renard slyly smiled.

(we need to include him in our official order lineup)

((Me boss Jerry doc))

Drake entered a medieval styled tavern that resembled a World of Warcraft pub and sat at one of the tables.

"Four ales please."

He was a minor, but the InterPangaea Laws permitted so since the diverse cultures and backgrounds of the servers had different values and such.

Sadur sat still looking around. "Well ain't this a place. Nothing as good as in Hammerfell but it will do." He had alot of pride for his home, and didn't think that a fist fight was far away with someone. Then again they all might be moping around.

(Jesus drake is 6'4 157? Is he a skeleton? I am 6'2 175 irl and skinny this dude gotta be bones)

((not skinny, malnourished))

(Who i malnourished?)

"We never had something like this back where I'm from," said Jerry. "Well, in one of the regions. The place only served MooMoo milk, though. I miss it. I think I'll go back there at some point after this emergency thing is all over and done with." Jerry looked around, seeing the tons of different character types all over the tavern. Animal, Mineral, and Vegetable all seemed to be represented here in one way or another.

"I love how everyone can come together in one place like this," he said. "It really is amazing."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus