Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I smirked."Yep and i'm gotta tell you.You don't seem like a hand to hand guy and that's exactly what i am."
Klaus (played anonymously)

Klaus held his hands up in defeat. "You got me. But I've still got a few tricks."

"I'm guessing you're going to try and stay as far away from me as possible because you think i have no long range attacks.

Well isn't someone a little Sherlock today?, Klaus thought. He was making too many assumptions. That would be his downfall.

"But enough of that.Time to get back to fighting."I got back into my fighting stance.

Klaus aimed both of his wrist crossbows at Zero and fired, one of them was beeping, but it was unclear which one it was.

Now he has to take a guess on which one is the exploding one, unless he pulls some bull crap escape trick., he thought.

If i'm right it's most likely the beeping one is the one that's not the explosive.I ran forward and jumped left to dodge to the left where the beeping one was.
The Rubber Tire (played by MrQ)

A tire is thrown out of nowhere at the dodging man. It seems the tire had broken free from the clutches of its oppressor, and is ready to rejoin the fight.

((The Rubber Tire used Spontaneous Entrance!))

"Perfect." said Klaus in an annoyed tone.

"Hey how about a temporary truce so we can pop this tire? Pun intended." he said.

I nodded and stood up after it knocked me down."Yeah."

Klaus fired two arrows from his wrist crossbows at the tire.
The Rubber Tire (played by MrQ)

The bolts pass through the hollow center of The Rubber Tire!

(The Rubber Tire used Ergonomic Design!)

In relataliation, the tire falls sideways onto the ground in most definitely dangerous stance! It looks like one is about trip and fall prey to its quite careless position in the middle of the arena!

(The Rubber Tire used Banana Peel Joke!)

I ran to it grabbing it.I tossed it into the crowd."Free tire!"

"Who's tire keeps dropping in on us?!"
jukilo (played by jaykob) Topic Starter

Jukilo was in the crowd and caught the tire "let this tire bother you no more" he said and went to send it to hell

(seriously though, can these guys just fight without a giant rubber tire? i trying to watch/read there fight and its really hard with a rubber tire interrupting)

"Good, because I was getting tired of this nonsense. Eh? Ehhhhh?" Klaus held his hands out a little, waiting for someone's response to his "amazing" joke.
jukilo (played by jaykob) Topic Starter

Jukilo laughed before entering hell with the tire, where he would make sure it didnt escape, and neither him nor the tire shall go back to that arena

(xD that pun though. I really only responded again cause of that pun)

(Thanks, I'll be here all week *bow*)

I chuckled and looked back towards my opponent."Alright let's get back to our fight."

"Alright" Klaus resumed his fighting stance.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus