Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Klaus (played anonymously)

(Wouldn't that be a little unfair since you just got out of a fight, albeit a tough one?)
jaraki (played by jaykob) Topic Starter

(lol for sake of the rp we can say he had ample time to heal. unless someone else wants to fight, im just not wanting this forum to die)

(I doubt anyone's going to see this anytime soon. A good option would be to repost this so that it's front page again. That might help some people see this. For now, we can fight though, unless you want to try my idea and wait for someone else)

(Yeah im to lazy to repost this, I think we should just fight. you can re post this if you want, assuming your not as lazy as I am)
Ben (played by XxRilu)

(Leave a link if you repost)

(Wanna start now, or give it another day or so to give someone else a chance?)

(Lets give it another day or so)
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

(Alright i'll fight Claus.)

(Awesome, let's do it)

(Alright you wanna start it off or do you want me to?)

(You go right ahead)

I jumped into the arena and landed on the ground creating a small crater.I looked up and punched my palm."Who's my first opponent!Hurry up i want to be done before midnight!I got a date with some good Pizza!"I grinned widely and began to do some stretches.

Klaus calmly walked into the arena and yawned. "Just great. This'll be fun." he mumbled sarcastically.

"Alright, let's get on with it." he said as he got into a ready stance and adjusted his cloak.

"Hey at least try to make this fun Mr.Emo."I got into my fighting stance.I stared at him looking for any shown weaknesses or openings.

"Hey, why are you being so hostile? We're all friends here." the man said casually.

I shrugged and dashed for and began tossing quick multiple kicks and punches as him.

(Zero used rapid attack.)

The man was taken by surprise, but still managed to dodge each blow with calculated precision. Soon it became difficult to keep up, so he back flipped rapidly until he was out of range again.

"Hey, we didn't agree to start!" he shouted.

I chuckled and rubbed my head sheepishly."Oh, yeah my bad.Alright i'll let you have the next move."

"Ummm..." he thought for a moment until he got an idea. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a smoke bomb before pulling the sleeve up on his left arm, revealing a wrist crossbow. He aimed it at his opponent and fired a bolt, not really expecting it to hit, but he was a defensive fighter so attacks weren't his thing.

I slightly moved to the side and watched the bolt fly by me.I turned to the guy."That's it?"

(Zero used casual sidestep.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus