Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Klaus (played anonymously)

Klaus smiled when the bolt beeped as it passed him, and a second later it exploded.

(Should I be saying the names of my moves too?)
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

(EH, if you want.)
I was launched back a little, but quickly recovered landing back on my feet."Man i should have seen that coming."

"Not you're fault. Most people don't." he said with a shrug.

I nodded and rushed at him.As i was about to hit him i faded and appeared behind him in the air kicking at his head.

(Zero used after-image strike.)

Klaus ducked his head and Zero's foot lightly brushed his head, but he couldn't feel the impact. Klaus rolled forwards and ended in a standing position. Okaaay...fighting up close isn't going to help me, he's too quick. Klaus thought. I guess my only option is to trick him somehow.

I landed on the ground and spent around to look at him.I slammed my fist into the ground making the arena shake.

(Zero used shake)

Klaus jumped into the air and threw the smoke bomb down at him.

I jumped away from the bomb and kept an eye on him.
The Rubber Tire (played by MrQ)

((Excuse me, have you heard of our lord and savior The Rubber Tire?))

Suddenly, there is pandemonium in the crowd as an object falls from the sky. Landing in between the two combatants, it kicked up dust and obstructed everyone's view. Who was this mysterious intruder who dared to interrupt this glorious fight?

When the dust cleared, a tire stood in the middle of it, upright. It was slightly worn from years of usage on the road. Then it flopped over with a thud, accompanied by deathly silence.

((Oh yeah I apologize for any stupid stunts I will pull in advanced))

"It's...a tire?" Klaus was speechless.

"W-what?"I walked over to the tire and kicked at it.

By miraculous laws of nature, his attempt to kick the tire ended up placing the tire in a perfect position to trip Zero as well. The tire was unaffected by it as well, and it just sort of sat there on the ground unperturbed.

(The Rubber Tire used Bend the Laws of Physic!)
Ben (played by XxRilu)

Ben leaps in," ah my tire, I was looking for you!" He picks up the tire and walks away."sorry guys, please continue" he walks away, tire in hand.

Tire is unable to continue to fight. Tire has reTIREd from the match.

(Tire used D:)

"What in the world? It's just one thing after another in this place..." Klaus mumbled.

"But anyway, where were we?" his smoke bomb long dissipated, and he internally cursed the tire for ruining his plan.

I stood up and shrugged."I don't even know."I ran at him and slid trying to kick hid feet from under him.

He succeeded in tripping him, but Klaus put his hands out and stopped himself from hitting full-force, instead swinging his body towards Zero and bringing his heel down on his torso.

I took the hit growling and grabbed his leg swinging him into a wall.

Klaus hit the wall, but ignored the pain and got to his feet.

Amateur move, courtesy of me..., he thought, realizing that he just broke his own newly-formed philosophy about hand-to-hand combat with this guy.

"Not bad, not bad." he said. "So I see you're a pretty tough opponent." Klaus said while forming his next strategy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus