Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I quickly dashed to him and began to rapidly throw kicks at him.
Klaus (played anonymously)

He jumped into the air to avoid the kicks and tossed a smoke bomb down at his general location.

I jumped and kicked the smoke bomb back at him before it exploded.

He moved his body and dodged the bomb in midair, but it exploded when it got near him anyway. The smoke rained down from above, but there was no sign of Klaus.

I looked around the entire arena looking for him.

There was a sharp woosh~! behind him.

I turned around quickly punching.

He was met with only air. There were a few more woosh~!-es behind him, in front, all around really. Until he heard the sound of Klaus' crossbow firing.

If he keeps going like this i will need to take my weights off to catch him.I felt an arrow grazed my arm.

A few more arrows were fired, but from different directions.

I jumped high into the air dodging the arrows.I fell straight at the ground and when i hit i slammed my foot down making the arena shake

The shaking dispersed the smoke, only to reveal a massive wave of explosive arrows all around him flying towards him, and Klaus far away on the other side of the arena.

I crossed my arms and took the arrows.When the explosions stopped i fell to a knee with most of my clothes ripped up.

"Hey! So like, do you give up or something?" Klaus yelled from across the stadium. He was shocked that the guy was still alive, but he figured as much because he was so strong.

"No way!I guess i'll just have to use a little more power.Though i won't go all out."I stood slowly and rolled my sleeves up.I took off my purple arm warmers and held them.

What are those? Don't tell me...

I smiled widely and dropped them to ground as they made large craters.
rubber ball (played anonymously)

"Boing Boing Boing" the contestants heard as a rubber ball started bouncing next to them both

"What the-, did you seriously have on weights this entire time?!" Klaus sounded frustrated, but shook his head and regained his composure.
rubber ball (played anonymously)

Rubber ball used bounce and launched off of klaus head

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus