Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! New on the site

So, i guess i should "get out there" and introduce myself if I want to find someone to RP with here on the page ;) I'm a 21 year old girl from Denmark, pretty obsessed with romatic RP's I guess, at least that's my favorite kind, but I'm not that picky, I am used to a bit of everything but not that into fantasy (: At least not big time (as I said, not picky ;) ) well, I have no idea what to write, but I can tell you guys that I haven't really RP'ed in English before, at least not that much, only tried it like 1-2 times as something different with a friend, but I have had English on a high level, and I consider myself pretty okay at English, so I thought "why not try" ;) if you have any questions for me or anything you think I should add, feel free to tell me ;) If you want to RP, feel free to write ;)
Helllooo! And welcome to the siite x3
Milsen Topic Starter

Hello my little annoying best friend XD and thanks ;) XD
XDD
Hi! Welcome to RPR :)

Indeed, why not try? RPing in English is fun. It's not my first language, either, but I've always RPed in English and would probably feel weird about RPing in my native language. :D

I like romance RPs, too, although mine are always fantasy :) I hope you have fun here!
Ah, a fellow Dane!

Welcome to the site! I think there are quite a few Danes on this site, so you are not alone :)
People here are in general super nice, and even if you do make mistakes language wise, no one will be bothered. Your English seems good, so I suspect it won't be an issue at all ;)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet!
Why welcome, welcome to RPR! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever sweet name you like!

Your English is really good, so I'm sure you'll have no problem at all finding a RP around here!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us!
Tfa_96

Hey there welcome to RPR! I hope you've been enjoying the site so far ^-^
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time! :)
Welcome to RPR! Your English is great! :) If you decide you'd like to RP in danish too, there are several groups around here where they RP exclusively in that language. Hope you're having fun so far! <3
Hi, and welcome to RPR! Don't worry about your English, I think it is good! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Kim Site Admin

You are for SURE not alone as a Dane on this site, nor as someone for whom English is a second language -- or a third, or a fourth. ;) But you are doing an amazing job! :D How are you liking the site so far?
Milsen Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
You are for SURE not alone as a Dane on this site, nor as someone for whom English is a second language -- or a third, or a fourth. ;) But you are doing an amazing job! :D How are you liking the site so far?

Thanks :D and im really liking it so far! Kind of a shame that the RP's you enjoy the most is with people in a totaly different time zone, but it's still great ;) And well, I had English on a high level in high school, I've been on an international school (but following the Danish school system and everything in my class was in Danish) where half the school didn't know Danish, and right now I'm doing internship abroad after doing a semester abroad. Both in Germany, but most of my courses were in English, so I guess I'm used to English by now ;) (did score C2 on my English test according to some European scale which was the highest, so I guess I didn't expect to have any problems with English XD)
Kim Site Admin

Awesome! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome fellow multi-lingual user! :D If your roleplaying English is as good as your conversational English, you should be absolutely golden! Have you found someone for English RPs yet, or are you still looking?
Milsen Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome fellow multi-lingual user! :D If your roleplaying English is as good as your conversational English, you should be absolutely golden! Have you found someone for English RPs yet, or are you still looking?

Thanks! I have used english a lot during my 21 years of life so far ;) Well, not all 21 of them of course, started really using english in everyday and not just in lessons around 11 years ago or so (: And i'm pretty much always looking, i can't seem to get enough ;)
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! New on the site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus