Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

Well folks, the time has come (or pretty much has). Today is going to (probably) be my last day lurking around RPR for a little while. Tomorrow will be spent, packing the last of the stuff (mostly dishes and stuff we use daily) and cleaning the apartment (I hate moving out and leaving a mess for the landlord/next tenant, but that's because I'm fairly anal about cleanliness), and Saturday morning the 'fun' starts.

I'll miss my time spent here, and honestly dunno what I'm gonna do without my daily dose of rp. I suppose I'll apply myself to writing, and drawing as I told a few of you I'd try to draw your character(You know who you all are :))

SO today (and tomorrow) I'll try and pump out as many posts as I can, but after that there will be silence from me for an undetermined time (not long I hope). So this is so long, for now :) I hope you all have a blast, and rp tons <3
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheLily

Please don't die while moving heavy boxes. I like you.
I'll be here whenn ya return. :P I must say I feel a bit sorry for ya, moving's annoying.
Pineapple Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe now I feel loved!
TheLilly wrote:
Please don't die while moving heavy boxes. I like you.

:D I don't do the moving of them, I pack/unpack 'em, and clean up the place before we go. The grunt work is saved for my hubby and his buddies (Lol) That sounds terrible but it's been the way all our moves have worked. When I try and help with the boxes and actual moving I get barked at XD
Lorvilran wrote:
I'll be here whenn ya return :p I must say I feel a bit sorry for ya, moving is annyoying

It's a bit of a nightmare, but no where near as hellish as my last move. This time we have a bigger trailer (big enough to put a backhoe on, gotta love having friends who own construction businesses ;)) and more man power.
Kim Site Admin

Good luck with your move! I can't wait to hear about your moving adventures. :D Come back soooon!
Hope to see you back soon! Can't wait to have more rp adventures with you <3
Bis bald. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Best of luck with your move and I hope you're able to return to us soon! :D
*cries epic sad tears*

I can't believe I will have to survive without Cerri teasing Luc! D:
Of course, I'm getting pretty busy with the end of school but STILL D:

Have a good move though <3 I know how that is, it's totally crazy! Good luck and I hope everything goes well! :)

LOVE YOU NIKIII <3
I wish you safe travels...
Pineapple Topic Starter

Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Take care :)
Jetticus

You will be missed!!
Pineapple Topic Starter

Bam! I return, I hope everyone is well I was a bit longer than I expected to be. But I have interwebs on my new phone (just got an HTC raider today) and when my computer is fixed I have a hotspot so I can get the net on my comp.

I survived the move and even worked at a few weeks at a factory (scary place...labour boards worse nightmare) making and tagging tomato cages. But it was only a temp position so I'm in the market for another job unless they get a huge order. But oh well.

I will start replying to posts shortly, but will only be able to do a few a day mostly due to time restrictions and data restrctions (4gb of data per month shared between 4 phones).

but I'm estatic to say I'm back rpr and I've missed you.
WILKOMMEN! So nice to see you again, old friend!
Pineapple Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
WILKOMMEN! So nice to see you again, old friend!

Thankyou I got your email today too I treied to reply but this phone spazzed out on me and I'm fairly certain that it didn't send lol touch screens are senstive
TheLily

WELCOME HOME!
Welcome back Nikina! Hope you're nice and settled in the new place. :)
WELCOME BACK!!! <3 <3 <3

I missed you! <3 *superhug* I am so happy to have you back, glad you survived! I hope your life keeps going pretty well :)
Kim Site Admin

*tacklehug!* Welcome back! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus