Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya freaked out when someone shot the phone. "No! You idiot!" She started yelling some things in Russian.
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

Shenso shrugged. "Problem solved?"

Tanya continued yelling in Russian before switching back to English. "You have doomed me! Now he's going to send people, and drag me back an-" She switched back to yelling in Russian.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno looked on in disbelief. Sure, she had wanted to break the phone but...dude just put an ARROW THROUGH THE PHONE.

"Uh, pretty sure the power button would have been fine."

"Ugh, give me a call if he tries anything. It'll be the last thing he does. Whoever he is, I'm sure he's too stupid to realize that we'll kick his ass back to Texas." Corak said in a hick voice.

"Sure sure we get it, you're tough! Now git git get outta here!" Yuno was practically kicking them out the door.
Tanner Goodman (played anonymously)

(My starter :P and I won't do anything to affect stuff for now)

Tanner had been sipping his cup of coffee in a local Buckstars when his phone rang. He figured who it was, yet he didn't want to answer it. He apparently caught the eye of the waitress and wanted to see how long it'd take for him to grab a number and a cab out of here. The phone wouldn't stop ringing, however. He sighed and answered it after taking one last sip of his cup of coffee and setting it down gently on the counter.

"What's up," he asked, knowing full well who would call him. He nodded his head a few times at the voice on the other end. He then sighed.

"Alright, I'll be right over," he responded as he hung up the phone. Apparently a few neighbors had made a noise complaint. There were also reports of a vehicle driving insanely on the road. There were a couple more things for him to go thinking about, but he didn't want to waste any time. That's when the waitress noticed him leaving a tip and walking out. He'd be coming back for sure.

The three brothers left without another word, rushing down the stairs, and they made no noise as they exited the building and walked down the sidewalk. Corak eyed the road for cops, as they are probably looking for them.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

//I'm alive lads lmao

A light scowl appeared on Ace's face as she listened to the conversation and realised just how cocky the three strangers were. She laughed quietly to herself when one of them mentioned the overall security of the apartment and how it needed some work- if only she had her laptop open in front of her right now, the tides would turn drastically and Yuno and Alan would of had the advantage over them- instead of the other way around like it was now.

However, the way that Alan was letting them off so easily only worsened her anxious mood. It only confirmed the fact that Ace was too weak, which made her tremble when Alan clutched her arm and pulled her along. She thought about investing in a gun, but quickly shook that idea out of her mind. Ace was the most innocent out of the trio, despite what she'd done as a hacker. She'd never killed anyone, nor had she ever had the desire to. Ace's preferred methods of extracting revenge on someone were through hacking, for example messing with the person's bank account, getting them fired from their job, or perhaps make their partner think that they were cheating on them with someone else. The redhead wasn't the type to turn a weapon on someone. Instead, she tore their life apart slowly from the safety of her laptop; which was probably a lot more sinister than pulling a trigger, but she didn't mind. The cops still thought she was not guilty of anything, which she always used to her advantage.

When the three men finally left Alan's apartment, she let out a relieved sigh. She was happy that no one had got harmed, or worse, killed, but the thought of how useless she was during the argument still haunted her mind. With shaking hands, she freed herself from Alan's grip, internally thanking him for being so defensive over her. Slowly, she retrieved her laptop from her rucksack and set it down on his kitchen table, loading it up almost immediately.
Whilst waiting, she turned to the remaining three people in the hallway and let out a quiet sigh.
"W-What now?" She asked, the smallest of blush showing on her pale face at the accidental stutter.

Yuno rubbed her head. "Uh, we should probably head back to the bank. Ace, you can stay here. Is that alright Alan?" She said the last sentence a little bitterly.

Tanya was getting quite hysterical over the broken phone. She was cry yelling things in a mixture of Russian and English.

The three brothers walked down the sidewalk, until they reached a restaurant. "It's about time!" Roy exclaimed at the sight of the restaurant. When Corak turned around, Shenso was gone.

"U-U-Uh, Roy. Shenso is gone." Corak said, slight worry now. Why does he always have to be running off? Corak thought to himself. Roy rolled his eyes and turned around, Shenso no where to be found.

"Shit... where has he gone now?" Roy said in his low tone, obviously angry. "So much for lunch." Corak face palmed.

"I don't care where he's gone. I'm sure he'll be fine, let's just get some food before we go dragging his ass back to Manhattan." Corak said, as the two brothers now walked into the restaurant. They ordered some food, then ate that quickly so they could get going to find Shenso.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan immediately shook his head.

"No. I'm not gonna risk something like this happening again, especially if Ace is here. Come with us and set up across the street. The heat'll be on us, so you'll be safer." he said, more like an order than a request. He was still tense from what happened.

The tone of Alan's voice made Ace shrink back slightly, but nevertheless she complied with his orders and began to pack up her stuff from the table she'd only just set it up on a few seconds ago. The thought of her sitting in an unknown environment whilst her two friends robbed the bank across the street made her extremely nervous- what if she messed up and there were serious consequences because of her actions?

Yuno was going to argue that "Ace was a big girl" and how "she could handle herself" but deemed it pointless. It was better to silently obey, lest they be there all day arguing.

"First thing's first." he said, a little calmer now. He motioned to the broken-down door.

"I can't just leave this like that."

Mean while...

Shenso was walking up the street to the bank, a smile on his face. He had a card, a little gift from a old friend. He walked into the building, passing people. Then he walked up the counter and asked for a bank withdraw. Well, actually that's not what's it's going to do. It's supposed to send the bank into lockdown, and get the police. He had only a short amount of time to fit the money in the backpack, that was wrapped around his shoulder. When the alarm went off, he pulled out his dagger, and sliced open the chest of the person behind the counter.

He laughed as he ran into the vault area, he used his security card to enter. He sighed happily before starting to take some money. His brothers haven't been making money, and well. Someone has got to make the money somehow. Once he filled the backpack, he rushed out with his security card, and began to walk down the sidewalk again.

So Alan, not really wanting the brothers to return, fixed the door himself.

After he finished they all piled into his car once more after Alan set the security system to "auto" and drove off towards the bank again.

"I hope we can actually get there this time" Yuno remarked.

From her position in the back seat, Ace nodded, agreeing with what Yuno had said. She had set up her computer on her lap and was working whilst Alan drove to the bank, trying to work out a way that the two could get in undetected.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus