Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

"Just do what you want, but no more jumping out of windows." he said as he retrieved his guns and unzipped his jacket, revealing two hidden underarm holsters. He stuck the guns in them and zipped it back up. The guns were completely hidden from view now.

He retook his seat next to Ace. "So are we good to go?" he asked as he leaned closer to her to get a better view of her laptop.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Throughout the whole argument, Ace had found a blank spot on the wall and tried to focus on it, taking subtle breaths now and again to calm herself down. She didn't like being in the middle of an argument, even when she wasn't involved. She wasn't sure why- it was just something that made her nervous.
When Alan retook his seat next to her, she calmed herself a little and relaxed her shoulders. At least the heated discussion had come to a close, for now.
"It's your call," Ace said quietly, not wanting to anger him further. "It looks pretty empty."

"Oh man, we totally have to hit that bank. I can finally pay my rent." he said as he let out a relieved breath he didn't know he was holding.

He stood back up. "Alright, Yuno you in?" he asked.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

"Did that ham sandwich mess with your brain?! Of course I'm in" Yuno said with a grin.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya just sat there staring out the window. Not saying a word. Not that anyone would listen anyway.

"So I guess we'll leave you here, Boob Tu-...Tanya." he said, trying to get used to using her actual name. No, he hated it. Not her name, just using it.

He shook his head, as if you forget he just did what he did. "Sorry we have to keep you tied up, don't want you killing yourself while we're gone. Here," he said as he brought a water bottle from his drink storage and placed it down next to her hand. "Try to conserve it, we might be gone a while." he said as he stood up once more.

"Let's head out to my car. We can discuss the details on the way."

"I'll go home and cover for you from there." Ace nodded at them, beginning to shut down her laptop. She felt much more comfortable back at her apartment guiding the mission then sat on Alan's couch whilst Tanya was still there.

"Suit yourself. But how will we talk about the details?" he asked while retrieving the keys to his car.

"Do you still have those intercoms?" Ace asked as she began to make her way to the hallway to retrieve her skateboard.

"I think so. God, where did I leave 'em?" he asked as he began to search his apartment. After a while, he held up two ear-pieces.

"Catch." he tossed one to Yuno.

"Okay, thanks. We'll keep in touch." he told Ace as he equipped his ear-piece.

Yuno caught hers and put it in her ear. "Heh, now you all can hear my lovely voice in your ear."
Harlan Ducote (played by floatch) Topic Starter

(Just fyi, I am here, and I'll be controlling the police and civilians and whatnot)

(Of course. I take it you approve of our first job?

Also will we be using dices, and how will this work in general? Will you be controlling where we go or what we have to do or is that up to us?)
Harlan Ducote (played by floatch) Topic Starter

(all up to you, and I think we might use dice if it comes to combat)

(Thanks. Well we can't really continue this until tomorrow when Luna gets back)

"All right. Please don't do anything stupid." Ace smiled at them and allowed herself a small laugh before opening the door to Alan's apartment and stepping out into the thickening night. She was relieved to see that the streets were empty thanks to the late hour, she always seemed to have a distaste for when there were too many people around, for obvious reasons.

As she drifted along the pavement and turned a few corners, Ace thought about the girl tied up in Alan's apartment right now, all alone. Was she right to leave her like that? She didn't know Tanya well, and her first impressions weren't exactly great from how she treated Alan, but still. It was dangerous to leave the stranger in the apartment, what if she freed herself from the tape? No, that was impossible. Alan made sure she couldn't move. Besides, she had more important matters to be dealing with right now- she had to make sure that Yuno and Alan both made it out alive tonight, with whatever cash they decided to steal. The bank's layout was pretty simple too, but the fact that the most expensive vaults were at the front.. That still put her on edge. Why would they do that? Were her friends about to walk into a trap? She hoped not. As she unlocked her apartment door, Ace decided that she would do everything in her power to protect them. She couldn't let the cops catch them.

"Princess!" Jake shouted from the living room as he heard Ace's footsteps in the hallway. "I didn't expect ya' to be back this early in the evening."
Ace sighed irritably at the nickname. Her roommate always found it amusing to tease her; especially since he knew it made her uncomfortable. On the odd occasion when Ace would tell him to stop, Jake would just laugh and the grin on his face would spread wider. Jake's grin had always been a mixture between creepy and cocky, Ace found. She found the blonde to be even scarier than Yuno.

"Yeah, well we decided that we wanted to rob the bank, so I came back to cover for them." She answered back, raising her voice slightly as she walked into her room. Aware of the time, she quickly took her laptop out from her bag and set it down on her bed. She also crouched down and felt under her bed for the other laptop that she used that she'd designed specifically to track and listen in to the police. Setting them both up on her bed, she didn't notice Jake poke his head around the corner of her door.
"Can I help?" He asked, a playful grin spreading on his face.
Ace sighed. "Yeah, sure, whatever. You can watch the police."
"Cool!" Jake replied as he sat down, cross-legged on the bed next to Ace as she picked up her intercom off her bedside table and placed it in her ear and switched it on.
"Yo." She said down the mic, hoping Yuno and Alan could hear.

"Uh...ummm..." Yuno stammered for something cool to say. "H-howdy...no, what the hell...oooh I got it... Yuno cleared her throat. "Hey, i-is this an angel speaking?"

Yuno gave Alan an "I dare you to say some s***" look.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya sat there ignoring them. She wasn't very happy with being tied up. Especially with tape.

Alan and Yuno had just exited the building and were about to get into Alan's car when Ace chimed in.

"Ah!" Alan jumped and almost fell from the sudden noise in his ear. He never got used to it, and he was always like that.

"Oh, haha. Guess I forgot the feeling." he mumbled. It was then when he heard Yuno's question. His eyes widened for a moment.

Then it happened.

"Bwaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! Ohmygo-hahahaha!" he burst into laughter, loud enough for the whole building and anyone nearby to hear.

"S-stop it! Stop lauging at me!" Yuno yelled at him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus