Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno took a chance and answered it. "Hello?"
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Some male Russian started yelling at her. He was loud enough that Tanya could hear, and that made her wince.

Yuno held the phone away from her ear for a second before pressing "END". She tossed the phone back to Tanya. "Jeez, I wonder who that was. Must of been a wrong number. I feel bad for whoever he was calling for though. I would NOT like to be that person."

Tanya caught the phone and set it on the ground, hoping it wouldn't ring again. "No.. he had the right number.. that's why I didn't want to answer.." She bit her lip as she stared at the ground.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

"Put our weapons dow-no!" he mimicked whoever had spoken, and then yelled."You can't just break into someone's apartment with weapons and expect to just sit and talk it out!" he said, tightening his grip on his gun.

"I'll give you to the count of three before I empty my clip in you cultists." he said.
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

"Haahaa, empty it- no. You'll be put down like dogs before that happens." Corak said, his bow now aimed at Alan.

"If you hadn't noticed, we were having a bit of trouble. And now we have to deal with these guys?" Shenso said. Roy and Corak looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Jeez, smart one stealing things from a jewelry store!" Roy yelled at Shenso. "Look as you can see, we have a bit of a time taking care of this one." Roy motioned towards Shenso.

"Besides, I'd rather not have anymore blood on my hands now. I've already killed a whole S.W.A.T team." Corak said.

"I think I'll try my lu-" he started.

It was then that Alan noticed Ace behind him trying to hide. He internally sighed as he realized that they were at a disadvantage. If they seriously killed a SWAT team, then chances are they'd have no problem taking Ace as a hostage, and even if they didn't, he and Yuno couldn't risk the chance of her getting hit with a stray bullet or any other weapon. If only she could access the apartment's defense system...

No, it was still too risky. They could easily figure out if she was controlling the automatic turrets and other various defense mechanisms that lay hidden in his apartment, and she'd become a target.

After assessing his options, he realized the only way to resolve this with as little casualties as possible was to obey their earlier request. He slowly lowered his gun. Too bad, he wanted to take that Darryl-looking guy so bad.

"Just hurry and leave already." he almost mumbled.

Yuno gawked at Alan. "Wait are we seriously letting them go?"

"If you want to live. Then I suggest you do." Corak said. The other two lowered their weapons. "And later maybe in the future, we will meet in different sides."

(Daryl from The Walking Dead? XD)

(Lol)

"If you want to live" Yuno mumbled, repeating his line, "I hate cocky assholes....urgh, now I really wanna kill you. But...it isn't your time yet." Yuno put her knife away.

(And I'm guessing you are referring to Corak.)

"We aren't cocky. We're just that good." Corak said. Roy and Shenso laughed. "Just ask Shenso, he stole a tank, and destroyed an army base about 2 months ago. We still have it."

"Yeah, we might have to blow a few cars to fit in in the parking space though." Shenso said with a snarky remark.

They have never seen us in combat, that's for sure. Corak thought.

(But of course XD)

Alan didn't reply, instead he just stepped aside, lightly tugging Ace along with him to make way for them to leave.

"And what about my door?" he asked, seriously ready to aim at them again if they said what he thought they would say.

(I love Daryl! He's my favorite character in The Walking Dead. Gotta <3 Norman Reedus.)

Corak shrugged, walking up the the door.

"Nice security, although... I have to say nice job giving us out for your friends girl." Roy pointed to Ace. "Your security could use some more work though."

"Look, we'll send Roy back here to fix the door, later though." Corak said. "He will fix the door as long as you don't plan on killing him. And even if you think about it, we will send you to hell."

"Awe man, why does it always have to be me repairing the damage?!" Roy yelled. Corak and Shenso looked at him.

"Because you are the one tearing everything apart!" Corak and Shenso said together. Within a second and a wuick motion, he strapped his bow to his back, and held out a hand to the guy for a shake. "Hey, seriously... if I meant to kill you I would. Call me sometime." With his other hand, he handed him a card with a phone number on it.

(I still like Rick. And Glenn. And Tara. Don't judge me lol)

Yuno made a face. "Aw how cuteeee. You have admirer Alan." she mumbled.

(My most favorites, from best to worst:
Daryl
Glenn
Rick's boy (Forgot his name :( )
)

Tanya had completely been ignoring everything that was happening. She was just staring at her phone. It started ringing again and she groaned.

"Sounds like someone needs to die." Shenso said, smiling at the phone ringing as the girl groaned.

(Carl haha)

"Just turn the thing off!" Yuno yelled. She was really close to breaking the phone.

Shenso drew an arrow, looked behind him, and shot the phone, an arrow threw the screen, now pinned to the wall. "Better?" Shenso said. It was obvious he knew how to shoot. No wonder they killed a whole S.W.A.T team.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus