Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno ran up next to him and looked out the window too.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya was starting to tire, she needed to hurry up and get somewhere safe. Luckily the cops were too far away to see her, which meant she could safely hide. If she could find somewhere to hide that is.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

"Wow, someone's running from the cops! Maybe she stole some money I can borrow!" he asked excitedly. He opened his window and yelled.

"Hey, Fun Buns! This way!" he waved his arms and gestured to the fire escape under his window.

"Fun Buns?" Yuno mumbled to herself.

Tanya noticed someone yelling at her. She had no idea if he was a cop, but decided he had to be better than the ones chasing her. The napkin she held was all knotted up and she stuck the knot in her mouth to hold it as she ran to the apartment and started climbing. Once she got up to the window she fell in and landed on her back. She spit the napkin out of her mouth and tried to catch her breath. Once she caught her breath she looked at the people in the room, hoping they weren't cops. "Thank you." She said in a sexy Russian accent.

(Btw, she's wearing what's on her picture. Except maybe no hat. I don't know.)

Yuno eyed her. "No, thank you" She mumbled. It wasn't everyday a sexy Russian lady hopped through your friend's window.

"You got any money on you?" he asked, cutting to the chase.

Tanya looked at Yuno when she spoke. "If you say so miss." She said politely before focusing on Alan. "Unfortunately no. Otherwise I would have bought food instead of stealing it." She responded somewhat apologetically.

(Oh, I may use Google translate to throw in some Russian words for her occasionally. If anyone reading/participating actually knows Russian, forgive me if its not correct.)

Alan shrugged. "I guess that's true."

He was about to do what he usually did when he invited into his apartment someone who had no money to offer him and kick her out, but he suddenly felt a strong urge to keep this girl around, and he went to pick up his root beer can and continued drinking it.

Yuno sipped her root beer. "So...we just gonna sit around touching ourselves or..."

Tanya rolled to her side before getting up on her knees and peeking out the wondow. The sirens were fading meaning she was safe for now. She looked back at Yuno. "Touching ourselves..?" She asked confused. She didn't see anyone doing that.

Yuno nodded and placed her can down. "Yeah, we're sitting around with our hands in our pants. We gonna do something? Say something? Okay, let me introduce myself."

Yuno cleared her throat. "My name is Yuno. Don't ask for my last name. Last person I told did a background check on me and got me arrested. I'm 15 and I'm good at killing people. Alright, your turn, lady."

Tanya sat there staring at Yuno for several minutes. Hands in our.. pants? What..? She thought to herself, still confused. She then looked down at herself before looking at Alan then back at Yuno, a confused look on her face. She thought for a couple more minutes before shaking her head and listening to Yuno's introduction.

"My name is Tanya. I'm Russian, 18 years old, and I'm good at a couple things."

Alan snorted and almost dropped his can.

"Ha! Yeah, I'll bet you are." he said slyly.

Yuno laughed and shook her head. Quack was such an idiot.

"You're such an idiot." she said, speaking her mind.

Tanya looked at Alan. "What don't you believe?" She asked as she got to her feet.

He couldn't help but smile at how naive this girl was.

"That's...not what I meant." he said, placing his can down on the kitchen counter before he dropped it.

"He was being a stupid pervert" Yuno explained.

"Hey!"

"Am I lying?" Yuno asked him, trying not to laugh, "Were you not just being a pervert?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus