Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

(Floatch said he'll be the cops, but I guess that'll have to wait)
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanner Goodman wrote:
(This RP is funny in general XD XD And you guys need a cop character XD XD)

(We have one. He's busy with finals though.)
Tanner Goodman (played anonymously)

(I can help if you need. I look more like a detective type character. One that could possibly track you guys down XD XD)

(I'd suggest applying first in the "Cops 'n' Robbers" looking for Rp thing)
Yuno (played by MSochist)

(EVERYONE, THIS IS A CLOSED RP. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE PEOPLE UNTIL OP COMES BACK. NEVERTHELESS, WHEN HE DOES YOU CAN APPLY HERE:

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=27164 )
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace shifted in her seat slightly and stared blankly at her screen, her emerald eyes glazed over in thought. She sat in this position for a good couple of minutes, before deciding to actually start typing on her keyboard.
"I can check the CCTV of the bank now," she offered. She paused her typing, and looked up at the two. "If you want."

After a while Tanya finally woke up and groaned. She went to rub her head but realized she was tied up.... with tape. She looked around and saw the same people she tried to leave. "..."

Yuno looked away from Ace. "Sure" she said.

"Yeah, totally. Go for it." he said as he got up to get some gear.

"Heeeeelloooooo." Tanya called out in a sing-song voice. "Someone explain why my head hurts, and why I'm tied up please."
Acelynn (played anonymously)

As she busied herself with typing, Ace noted that the unconscious girl was stirring. She immediately felt the heat return to her face and cursed her anxiety. Slowly, the small girl attempted to hide herself behind her laptop, shielding herself from the girl on the other side of the room.

Whilst trying her best to become invisible, Ace opened up the program she'd designed for hacking purposes. Out of habit, she stared blankly at the screen as it loaded, beginning to drum her fingertips on the surface. After a few seconds, she returned to clicking away at the machine, occasionally typing away with such a blank expression it was if she was possessed. In reality, the girl was concentrating; hacking such a big database like a bank was risky, especially because their security was so high. This didn't seem like a problem to Ace, though. She'd done this so many times, she could probably attempt it in her sleep and come out with some form of success.

Ace scanned her computer for a few seconds, internally confirming a few things to herself before spinning her screen around so it faced Alan and Yuno.
"Here you go." Casually, she gestured to the CCTV of the bank, as if it were nothing.

Alan turned to her.

"Oh you're awake? I knocked your suiciding ass out before you brought the cops to my apartment." he said, going back to obtaining gear.

When Ace turned the screen to him, he stopped what he was doing and approached her again.

"Heh, I guess this stuff is just child's play for you, right Ace?" he said while inspecting the screen.

Tanya sighed. "You told me to get out, and you threatened to shoot me. You didn't seem to care if the cops came for you shooting, yet when I want to off myself, you're concerned. Why didn't you just let me die? No one cares about me." She looked out the window and tried to untie herself.

"Believe me, I couldn't care less what happens to you, but it's different with suicide." he said.

"If the cops show up to see a corpse just outside my window, things could get a little hairy for me. I'll be made as the prime suspect and taken in to countless questionings before they finally close the case, and I don't feel like going through the trouble."

Tanya looked at him. "Then untie me so I can do it elsewhere. You said you don't care, so let me go." There was no emotion on her face or in her voice. "Then I won't bother you ever again."

"You're not going anywhere, and you're not killing yourself. If anyone here is gonna die, it's going to be by my hand. Now sit still and I'll untie you in a bit."

Yuno turned to the laptop. "Hehe, great job Ace. You're just as good as I remember haha."

Tanya narrowed her eyes. "Then take me somewhere and kill me Yuno. I'd much rather die before my boss comes looking for me. And believe me, you don't want him to find you."

"I want to. Really badly. But I can't. It isn't your time yet. And I'll just kill whoever your boss is if he comes near us." Yuno said matter-of-factly.

"Wait, you have a boss? Damn." he said.

"There's no way we can kill you now. If we did, your boss would be all over us, and I don't want that kind of heat." he said.

"Maybe it would be best if we let you go, whatever you do with your life isn't our problem."

"You won't be able to. He's too smart." She said to Yuno before looking at Alan. "My life is my problem. No one cares about my life. Just my body.." She said looking out the window once again to hide her tears.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus