Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace herself was caught off-guard by the comment and failed miserably to suppress the blush that had now appeared on her pale features.
“U-Uh..” She stuttered down the intercom. She tried to ignore the look of amusement that Jake was giving her.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan leaned on his car for support. After a while, he finally calmed down.

"W-what are you talking about, Switch?" he asked as he approached the driver-side door.

"This is Ace we're talking about, remember?" he asked as he got in. He wasn't really sure of what he meant by that, so he decided to leave it at that.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

"The hell do you mean by that?" Yuno climbed in on the passengers side.

"Don't know." he said casually as he started the car and pulled away from the apartment.

"So Ace, where are we going?" he asked.

Ace glanced at the map of the city displayed on her computer screen, and watched for a short while as the red dot that represented Alan’s car moved up the street.
“You need to head for the city center,” Yuno’s comment was quickly forgotten by the small girl as she began to concentrate harder. “It’s on the left somewhere.”

Alan followed her directions and got to the center.

"I don't know about you two, but I've never been out this far before." he said, trying to make some conversation.

"I have." Yuno commented. "I killed some city officials here a while ago."
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

(I edited the starter post.)
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya was looking out the window when her phone started ringing and vibrating in her back pocket. She striped desperately to grab it but couldn't. So she tried scooting around to push it out of her pocket. She eventually did get it out, now she needed to pick it up.. She tried, and ended up falling over in the process. Her hands hit it as she fell, pushing it across the room. She tried to get up, but couldn't. "..." She sighed as it kept ringing.

“Nice one..” Jake murmured from beside Ace as he listened to Yuno. She didn’t even need to turn around and face him to know that he was smirking. It seemed Jake loved violence and death just as much as Yuno did. Ace had to suppress an eye-roll at the similarity between the two.
Choosing to ignore him completely, the girl turned her attention back to Alan.
“I don’t really go out much.” She spoke softly, and instantly regretted the sentence as soon as she said it. Despite the fact that it was true, Ace rarely ever left her room, she didn’t want Alan or Yuno to think wrong of her.

"You should. How about we go for a night on the town sometime?" he asked. He wanted to do it alone with her, but if she was uncomfortable he could always play it off like he had intended for Yuno to go.

(Alan is going to have to die soon XD)

Yuno grit her teeth in anger. This bastard was trying to one-up her and she couldn't let that happen. "No, Ace is gonna go with me for a girl's-night-out. Right Ace?"

"Are they going to shoot?" Corak asked, watching a swat team getting out of a car.

"I don't know, let's just wait and see." Shenso said leaning on the building.

"Put your hands up! On the ground now!" The cops yelled as the swat team moved on them. Corak stood there with Roy and Shenso beginning to munch on the donuts. There was bullets put below their feet. "Okay time to go!" The three brother broke into a run, into an alley beside an apartment building. Corak pulled out his bow, and then he knocked an arrow on the string. Before they knew it, he killed 5 swat team members, although dodging the bullets that were flying by. Corak ran to catch up with his other brothers. The busted into the apartment building and ran up the stairs, as Shenso put an arrow into a swat team member who was following close behind them. Roy had his sword in his hand, ready to bust some skulls open if they got past Corak and Shenso.

(I'm pretty sure Floatch will handle being the police)

(Oh sorry.)

(Well, let's just say I won't be playing as the police anymore once they finish these guys off.)

Jake’s laughter was evident now, growing more and more stronger as he watched Ace’s blush turn redder by the second.
“Looks like ‘ya got yourself some followers, princess.” He smirked. If Ace wasn’t busy furiously typing, she would’ve hit him.
“U-Uhm..” Ace stuttered, trying her best to form some sort of acceptable sentence in her head. “U-Uh..”

(Sure thing)

Corak and Shenso finished off of the last swat team, before going up stairs, and busting into a room, to find a tied up girl. The door slightly damaged from busting it open. Shenso closed the door, as he could hear the sirens going away now.

"U-uh...n-nevermind then. It was stupid, forget it." he said sheepishly, gripping the wheel a little tighter. He cleared his throat awkwardly and continued driving in silence.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus