Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya was still sitting where she was tied up, just staring at her phone. It kept ringing, the person calling obviously wanted to talk to her.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace almost winced at Alan’s shouting. She quickly glanced at the CCTV to double-check again, before replying.
“Three, plus Tanya. They appear to be looking at your stuff.”
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

"I'm gonna kill-!" he started, but then he realized that he was shouting through his earpiece, which must not have felt good in Ace and Yuno's ears.

"S-sorry..." he mumbled as he sped up even more, ignoring red lights and other cars.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno continued looking out the window. Her mood was sour. Of course Alan would be gunning for the same person she was. Why couldn't he just stick with his dumb ham sandwiches?

"I'll be over in a few minutes." Ace sighed, shutting down both laptops and tucking them away, one into her bag and the other under the bed. She looked over at Jake, who was twirling a knife around in his hand rather creepily. Ace tried to ignore the weapon in her roommate's hand as she spoke.
"Can you take me to Alan's? It's too dark out to skate."
Jake, much to Ace's relief, paused his current actions and nodded.
"I'd love to, princess."

Alan made it to his apartment building and dashed inside, neglecting to turn his car off, or even wait for Yuno. He ran all the way up to his apartment and saw the door was broken. He almost screamed as he kick it open and drew one of his hidden guns, pointing it at the closest person to him.

"Get the hell out of here! Now!" he yelled.

Yuno appeared at his side with her lucky knife drawn.

Tanya looked at Alan and Yuno. "Oh, you're back early." Her phone was still ringing.

(Somebody pick up that phone XD)

"What's the stitch?" Yuno asked jokingly.

(She has it, just won't answer it)

Alan ignored them, focusing his attention squarely on the three strangers.

A few minutes later, Ace peered out from behind Alan's shoulder, cautiously casting her eyes over the three criminals that now stood in his apartment. She immediately became self-conscious and hid behind the taller male in front of her, attempting to calm her shaking hands. The weapons that Yuno and Alan held weren't helping either, it just made Ace more aware that she was defenceless. She couldn't fight like her two friends could; she relied on her intelligence to do that for her, but that amounted to nothing in these type of situations.

Tanya was looking at them. "Well, you see.. They burst in and I couldn't do anything on account of me being tied up. I tried to tell them to leave, but they didn't listen to me. They untied me, handed my phone and went in the kitchen. Then you guys showed up." Her phone was still ringing, and was probably annoying them.

"Hey Alan, you think you could get the two on the left? The right one is all mine" Yuno was in a better mood than in the car. She was finally going to kill someone.

But there was something bothering her..."Hey, is someone gonna answer that phone?"

Tanya had a weird look on her face as she looked down at her phone. "I'm not answering it.. I've kept him waiting, and he wasn't supposed to call today which means I'm in trouble anyway.." She looked up and tossed the phone to Yuno. "You answer it."
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

Corak looked at the guy who was shouting- it was obvious that he was pissed about something. Oh wait, probably because they were in his apartment. Corak had drawn an arrow to the string, same with Shenso, while Roy had his sword in hand. The three brothers wore cloaks that covered their heads, shadows from the cowl protecting the sight of their faces.

"Alright, maybe we should just put down our weapons... and discuss this matter... well, civil like." Roy said.

Yuno caught the phone and looked at the caller ID. A blush appeared on her face as she turned the phone to Tanya. "Uh...who's this?"

"Exactly who it says it is.." Tanya said, not looking at the phone. "And keep it from Alan.."

The blush intensified. "What does it say..."

Tanya started blushing as well. "You don't want to know.."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus