Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

"Shenso, you've always got to be stealing huh?" Roy said, with a slight smile. Considering Shenso wearign the diamond necklace, it was almost worth having the cops on their tails for a bit.

"Guys, I think we busted into the wrong room." Corak said. Shenso and Roy looked over to the tied up girl.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

"Hmph. Whatever. It's not like I care anyway." Yuno said, facing the window. But thing thing was...she did. A lot.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya was laying on her side on the ground, her phone still ringing. She looked up at the people that burst in. "Excuse me, but I don't think you live here."

"Well guess what, I don't think you have any authority tied up in that chair- in fact, why are you tied up?" Roy said. Corak walked over to the tied up girl and pulled out his dagger and cut the tape, and handed her the phone.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to calm herself down. She took deep breathes repeatedly, noting the sympathetic look Jake was giving her. The girl was about to say something to him when she noticed a large amount of emergency calls flooding the one side of her screen. Ace’s eyes narrowed as they scanned the basics of what had happened; a robbery, at a jeweller's nearby Alan’s apartment. Looks like the police were going to be busy tonight.
“G-guys..” Ace stammered again, and she internally scolded herself. She sounded like an idiot. She couldn’t think straight after hearing what Alan and Yuno had said to her. “There’s been, uh, there’s been a robbery near you.. A-Alan..”
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

"Huh? A robbery? Why would we care about that?" he asked as he looked up.

Yuno elbowed him. "Play nice bozo."

"Ow, what the-? How was I being mean? I was just wondering what a nearby robbery had to do with us." he explained.

Ace shrugged as she noticed that the rate of calls filling up her screen began to decrease steadily. Looks like things were beginning to die down over there.
“The cops are distracted, it’s better for you.” She murmured, glad that her heart rate had now returned back to normal.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya glared at them. "None of your business." She took the phone and looked at who was calling. She looked a little scared at who it was. Do I answer it? I should.. but I can't.. She thought to herself.

(If he found out someone was in his apartment, he would have turned the car around so fast XD)

"Oh, well...thanks for the heads-up." he said as he went back to focusing on driving.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry." Shenso said. Corak and Roy looked at each other, sharing an annoyed feeling. Shenso began to go through the cupboards. Corak walked up to Shenso and smacked him. "What was that for? It's not my fault the cops shot the boxes of donuts!"

"Actually yeah, it is. You stole this." Corak said touching the diamond necklace around Shenso.

(XD just going through his stuff lmao)

"Bet that's not all you're thankful for" Yuno mumbled bitterly.

(Yep. XD)

(BTW I put that Ace helped Alan make his apartment "cop proof" so that if they searched it, they wouldn't find anything out of the ordinary. That button that he pushed behind the books on the shelf actually moves to different locations periodically. There are other things, such as how Alan has two hidden rooms: One for drinks, and one for food. That basically means that they won't find anything unless they have the code that Alan has or if they knew there were secret rooms and...broke down the wall I guess, but that's not likely. You can if you want to though I suppose)

(I'm gonna have to go in a few.)

(I think Alan would try and kill them if they did that though. Although, I don't think they'll have a easy time killing any one of the brothers.)

(I don't know if I made it clear or not, but Alan doesn't keep any of his food or drinks out in the open)

Ace sighed to herself as she stared at the dot on the map, slowly moving towards the unsuspecting bank. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a yellow ‘warning’ sign pop up at the bottom of her screen- that wasn’t good. The girl navigated to the mysterious message and clicked on it, her mouth dropping open ever so slightly at what she saw. The motion sensors she’d fitted in Alan’s apartment ages ago were picking up irregular movements in the kitchen. It couldn’t be Tanya.. Could it?
Quickly, she logged onto the CCTV network in Alan’s house and both her and Jake were surprised when they saw the four figures, three figures and Tanya, standing around in the kitchen. One of them was wearing a suspicious-looking necklace around their neck. She pieced all of the possibilities together in her mind and she bit her lip, chewing on it slightly as one prominent possibility came to her attention- the strangers were the robbers who the citizens had alerted the police about at the jewelry store.
“Al,” She said as she looked at Jake, who had an intrigued expression on his face. That was rare. “The robbery does concern you. The culprits are in your house.”

RRRRRRRR!

Alan jerked the car around, ignoring any traffic in his way as he drove full speed right back to his apartment.

"You gotta be kidding me! How many of them are there?!" he almost yelled in anger.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus