Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Sylass (played by Pirate)

"Sylass asked many questions lately. Is good! People must know Sylass, though would not accept rule over supreme. Too boring, too much work. Would rather rule over Blackscale clan. Much smaller, easier to handle."

What is the most valuable thing your character is willing to bet in a gamble?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

Well I don't have much of value... *his eyes drift towards his cat*

Cat: Don't even try it, you chump.

Your character caught the magic fish! He can have a single wish if he lets the fish free!

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

Bunny says...

"Weww, if I caught a magic fiss, I'd keep it! And I'd put him in a fissy-tank, and caww him Fwed. And he'd be my best fwiend in da whowe wowwd fowevew and evew and evew! A'cuz magic fisses can't die, don't you know? And I'd feed him, and pway wif him, and..."

Everyone believes your character to be the one who committed a horrible crime (like murdered their best friend or something equally as bad) but your character knows they didn't do it! What do they do?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Jack Aldo Vindici (played by Witness)

First of all, draw up my vast network of informants, dirty cops, crooked politicians, people who owe me a favor, and start planning my defense. If I can throw enough wrenches into the system, I'll throw off the legal proceedings and get off on a technicality, then sue for libel against any of the newspapers which carried a story about the crime. A tidy clean-up operation afterwards, including tracking down the real killer and disposing of them in an inconspicuous fashion and paying off the right people to make sure the local gossip rags don't run too far with the story after the trial, will make everything jake.

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of -1, got 7

Moose says...

"MOO??? Merr merr, merr merr-merr merr! MOO MOO."

He is clearly angry at something. Perhaps that GB has replaced his status as best friend with some magic koi?

Oh, and the fact that the previous poster didn't ask a question.

Would your character neglect to do something obvious and important?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Taru Lilith (played by Pineapple)

Taru frowns, "oh no no, I never forget. What good is a forgetful healer?"

Would your character ever live among another species, with the ultimate goal of acceptance? (Think Avatar in regards to that question)

rolled 1d20 and got 11

Vrantor (played by Lorvilran)

Fry-lords don't need acceptance, we rain fries on our enemies and they become friends, unless they don't like fries.

Would your character ever take the chance of eating if the only food in a room was a fry that may or may not be poisoned?

rolled 1d20 and got 17
19&20 empty.

"... And den Kitty would try to eat him, so I'd have to use Moosey as a shiewd, and den we'd go to da poow fow some fun swimmy time, and den Kitty would get mad.. A'cause he's a Kitty, you see? And Kitties die if dey touches da watew. So, anyhow, we'd swim untiw Moose got bowed, and den we would go home and watch cawtoons, (Wike Tom and Jewwy! I wove dat show, a'cause Tom awways gets beat up!) and we'd waff and waff untiw Kitty got angwy, and den we'd change da channew weaw quick so he doesn't attack us, and..."

I think Bunny' still busy answering the last question he got. How about I hand this one over to Kitty?

"Ahem. It is Karlos von Kattington. Not... Kitty. And it's about time! Moose and Bunny each got two questions already! Anyways, yes. I would eat the fry. We kittens have stomaches of steel. So now here's my question for you, next character. Would you break the fourth wall?"

rolled 1d6 and got 2

West (played anonymously)

*West looks directly at the 'camera' and remains silent for a long awkward moment.* No.

A stray dog follows this character home - what happens?

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Rodrik Deverton (played by Pirate)

"A dog, you say? Well, I never truly had a pet before. I'm not sure... the poor thing would lead a bloody dangerous life. But it's probably better than to stay on the streets. Yeah. I'd keep it with me."

Your character has gained information that could change the way humanity thinks about life. What would he/she do with it?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Ilona Ciprian (played anonymously)

(Rolled 5)

"Really? Considering there is already a ton of information out there that should change the way humanity thinks about life, and it basically goes ignored... I probably wouldn't waste my time."

What would your character do if they were suddenly blind?
Well considering I am able to feel with the light I would be fine, barring that I would have to say train on fighting by ear.

What would your character do if faced with the destruction of a whole nation by a group that hated them and that nation was a seat of stability for the surrounding nations?

rolled 1d20 and got 4
19&20 empty.

Jadis (played anonymously)

I would pray for peace.

Asking diplomatically normally works, especially if the other party's leader gets gifts. Besides, we could also appeal logically. If our nation was what stabilized all of the other nations, destroying it wouldn't be any gain to the destroyers, either. If worse comes to worst, we go to war. I hope it never has to come to that again...

Would your character seduce someone to get what they want?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

The art of seduction is a natural one for the vampiric beings. Perhaps situation pending and the circumstances involved I may find myself doing so though I would much prefer grabbing an enemy in both of my hands, taking them home and tearing them in half. Blood makes a lovely supply to delve into painting with.

Would your character ever smack King Kong and godzilla's backsides for a Klondike bar?

rolled 1d12 and got 6

Baron (played by Boo)

"Well maybe not for a klondike bar, but taking on King Kong and Godzilla is definitely something tempting! If only they weren't that big..."

Suddenly, Santa Claus appears in front of your character! What would your character do?

Kitty grins, having finally (officially)gotten a question to answer.

"The fat man in the Coca-Cola suit, eh? Well, I'll tell you what I'd do. First, I'd-"

Green Bunny and Moose each run over the poor cat. "SANTA?? WHEWE IS HE? DAT FAT WITTWE PEWSON OWES ME A BAZOOKA!" Moose wholeheartedly agrees.

Kitty glares, and chases Moose and Bunny away. "Stupid loons! You've gotten questions before! Go play with that stupid magic fish! Ahem. Anyway, as I was saying, I'd offer him a plate of my specially poisoned cookies, with rotten milk, then I'd force him to eat all of it! Then, of course, I'd give him a present to open: A gift wrapped dead mouse! And after that, I'd go an free all of his reindeer slaves, who would then become my comrades. The cookies' poison should put the Big Man to sleep long enough for me to tie him up, and then I would send a ransom letter to every major leader of the world! They must surrender their power to me, or Santa, who is now under my control, (did I mention I hypnotized him, and took over his mind?) would not come to their country that year! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Kitty then casually licks his paw, and then looks around. "Erm, I mean... I would say, 'Santa, Santa!' and then beg him for some overpriced toy that I know he won't get me. Meow."

Does your character ever secretly plot to take over the world? If so, how does he/she/it plan to pull it off?

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Naida (played anonymously)

(Rolled 11)

"Why would I want to take over the world? It's far too big for one person to control."

Would your character ever do the chubby bunny marshmallow challenge?
Tsane (played anonymously)

The... what. The name enough sounds inane - I don't think I'd take any part in it.

---

Roll two dice!
These characters must share a bunk-bed. Who gets the top?

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Huh, I seem to have messed up the dice. Excuse me.

rolled 2d8 and got 11

Jadis and Kitty.

Of course, Jadis has no idea what a bunk bed is, and once she sees it she picks the bottom bunk. Kitty happily lies down on her torso, curling up and going to sleep, and effectively preventing Jadis from turning over. Jadis doesn't sleep a wink, while Kitty sleeps like a baby.

Your character is one of the survivors in the zombie apocalypse- But(s)he's been bitten. What happens next?

rolled 1d8 and got 6

rolled 1d8 and got 4

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus