Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

James and Rose Hetfi (played by KansasVenomoth)

"Our parents... If Polka wasn't by my side, I'd likely have killed them by now. My hatred and anger for them has not subsided since they abandoned us." James replied.

"Nothing. I'd simply remain silent, I have nothing to say to my parents." Rose added.

"Now, what would you do if someone took the one you loved most from you?" The brother asked.
Gia (played by Wolves)

" I would personally hunt them down and gouge their eyes out and stuff it down their throat so they can see me tear them from the inside out!!" After her little madness, she straighten and looked at the two." That is what I would do."

After a few moments of collecting her self she glanced around before seeing another person." Um...Excuse me there. I have a question for you." She cleared her throat." If someone tried to assassinate you, would you flee or stand and fight back?"
Marth and Erika Seve (played by KansasVenomoth)

"Of course I'd fight back...but, I probably deserve to be assassinated." Marth replied bluntly. "Now, what would you do if someone offered you some money to slay a village? Would you take it?"
Athena (played by DorothyGail)

"No i could never hurt an inocent people. especially with children in it. But if it was a person who deserrved it well thats a different story."
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Athena wrote:
"No i could never hurt an inocent people. especially with children in it. But if it was a person who deserrved it well thats a different story."

((It's a good idea to ask a question after answering the one above, just to keep the game rolling. Just so you know for next time.))

"Great, lost again. Nice job, Alexander," Meliere snipped as they wandered about an unknown landscape, utterly lost in which direction she was storming off in a huff towards.

"Hey hey, I can fix this! S'been done before!" The male promised, even though he was also unsure of where exactly his shenanigans had landed them both this time around... Until he saw a new face. "Hey! Yo! You with the face!" He flagged the person down while taking the angered woman's hand and dragging her along. "Got a question for ya, my man! Or uh, woman."

Meliere interjected with her own question before the shorter male could get a word in edge wise. "Would you ever let someone wild, reckless, and completely irresponsible with whatever gifts they had drag you along on a wild adventure to who knows where?" She yanked her hand away from Alexander's grip, adding, "I wouldn't, I assure you."

rolled 1d12 and got 1

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus