Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Dexter Byrnes (played by Rubix)

"Hell yes. Name the place, pick the ghoul. I got this."

Would your character ever...fake an injury or injure themselves in order to frame someone?

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

Roll(1d12)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

''...Well, I don't know how a rusted peice of junk car like me could do that..But I guess I would?...''

Would your character ever....Wear something that would be embarrassing to wear anytime?
Dr Eric Lansing (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Let's see... "Well, I find that my labcoat is a stylish attire to wherever I may frequent. And of course having a glowing lab rat as an accessory couldn't hurt either... It does make people keep their distance though. Otherwise, I must say I would not wear anything "incredibly embarrassing"."

...if only Arien had gotten this question--his answer would have been 100% yes.

If your character was held hostage, would he give up information willingly, wait until they resorted to torture, or snark the whole time?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Merrion Kambel (played anonymously)

"Depends on who I'd be selling out. If it was info about any organization I used to be with, they could have it. If giving in would hurt anyone innocent or that I cared about on the other hand, they'd have to break out the torture devices. Either way, they'd be getting some snark to go with it, since I hate people that go straight to the hostage thing without thinking to ask like a normal person first."

-
If your character were forced to start/join a band, what kind would it be?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

m

rolled 2d10 and got a natural 16. After the modifier of +3, got 19
New dice are AWESOME!

Llamainaska (played by JayBird)

"What is this band you speak of? Music, you say? Like the soft chatter of the brook while the birds sing overhead? No? People? Singing and playing instruments? I've never heard of such a thing."

Would your character ever play YOU on RPR?
Tannis (played by Miss)

"I once posed as an innocent waitress. Such good times~ The city had no idea that their meals were not profiting, but neither did they seem to notice~ Oh the follies of law and order~ I would love to play a librarian~ Sit all day and have people come to me? A dream come true~ Oh! And while I am at it, I can convince the others that I will close shop, for once, and before they come back to work, I can mix all of the books up, just to watch my coworkers flounder about~"

Would your character ever taunt a massive creature and lead it towards friendly or neutral territory?

rolled 1d4 and got 1

Kyraniu (played by Kyra45)

''I might, but then again I don't want to be that mean to that territory..''

Would your character ever swim in a pool of sharks?

rolled 1d12 and got 9

Sam Wilson (played anonymously)

"You want me to go swimming? Hell no! In a pool full of sharks? Hell no! Is there something chasing me that makes it the better idea? ...Hell yes!"

Would your character ever devote large amounts of time to saving a kitten?

rolled 3d6 and got 12

Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

''A kitten? Whats a kitten? Are they cute? I might devote time to it if it's as big as me..''

Would your character ever...Go to school for 10yrs?

rolled 1d12 and got 2

West (played anonymously)

Ten years? Ten whole years!? I have much better things to be doing with my time.

Oh no! A bad rumour is floating around about this character! How do they react?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

King Nimbala (played by Warwick)

Are you kidding Nimbala reacts with a hoard of locusts. now try spreading a damned rumor

Would your character ever... Fake his death only to convert to a different alignment? (meaning light or dark)
King Nimbala (played by Warwick)

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Fear Flyer (played by Kyra45)

''If possible I would, but I don't beleive a being such as I have a choice...''

Would your character ever eat a scorpion for a dime?

rolled 1d12 and got 5

"Eat a scorpion... They're creatures of Nature that aren't meant for eating and tell me, what's a dime?"

Would your character ever accept a contract to kill someone, even if killing that person meant the death of hundreds of others?

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Jericho (played anonymously)

Look, I might not be exactly square with the law - but really, who is? But I don't just go round killin' folks you know. I have some uh... whatsit called? Moralses

This character is stranded on a deserted island. How long do they survive?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Roosevelt Browning (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Aww man, why am I the one stuck on a deserted island? I mean, I know how to scavenge food, but I'd probably die of loneliness long before starvation.

If you were given the option to change one thing in your past, what would it be?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

If I could change anything in my past I would have never went outside of my house the night I died.

If you could save someone's life, would you?
Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Fear Flyer (played by Kyra45)

''Yes, very much so!''

Would your character be able to survive a bee attack?

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of -2, got 7

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus