Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Dmitri Ushankov (played by Shasari)

I would accessorize by wearing handgun, and keep a pocket open for vodka, too.

Q: Would this character ever think of being the Captain of a pirate vessel?

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of -1, got 2

Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Ashi laughs "Nah, I don't think Rai would approve of that, and while I do like my solitude I enjoy her company more."

Would your character ever consider going into nature and living with what they could get from nature?

rolled 1d20 and got 3
19&20 empty.

I'm broke, but not that broke. If I couldn't have a morning espresso, I couldn't Live.

Would this character take candy from a baby?

rolled 1d10 and got 3

Adrienn Eduart (played anonymously)

Ella Schumacher wrote:
Would this character take candy from a baby?

"Who would take candy from a baby... I'd like to know... so I can eat them. One less unfortunate being in creation."

(Courtesy of the random.org dice roller: 11)

Would your character write bad poetry to a potential love interest ?
Elek Royce (played by Sadrain)

He looks slightly startled at the question. "I don't really think so, but... Maybe. If I knew it would really make her happy." Mentally he notes that it could be quite awkward poetry, however.

Would this character ever make a contract with evil force, using his soul or something else precious to him/her as payment, for something?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2

Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

There is a moment of silence before she bursts out laughing. "I'm the person people sell their souls to in exchange for a taste of the Dark Side. Does that tell you enough?"

She then turns to the next one. "Would you rather do your dishes or live with disposable plastic cups, plates and utensils for the rest of your life?"
She blinks few times, trying to imagine what could such 'disposable' items look like, and then shakes head. "If I would have a home of my own, I would much rather wash the dishes. They can be so beautiful!"

Would this character ever consider writing a book or recording an album?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4

"Hah! Way ahead of you! Of course I write down my genius! How else will the world progress? All my ideas and findings about First Age machinery go in my Datacron, which can be read like an encyclopedia. Oops, I said too much. Borris! Throw a smoke bomb! We're getting out of this joint! I don't care that you're a monkey, just throw the frickin' thing!"

Would your character ever cut off his/her own body part to save a loved one?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Baron (played by Boo)

"I already lost an arm, if I have to save someone I'll make sure to not lose my other arm, or worse, my legs!"

Would this character ever enroll in an army?
Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

"Nah, the armed forces ain't really my kinda thing. A bit too much force involved for my liking."

_

Would your character have the ability to raise a child if put into the position of a care giver?
Izabet (played anonymously)

"Of course. People seem to assume that all Demons are incapable of anything other than the negative. Some of us are very compassionate when we want to be."

(Courtesy of the random.org dice roller: 6)

Would your character ever steal a child?
Gornerak (played by Lorvilran)

"Steal a child, you don't mess with a parent, besides me raising the child of another race wouldn't be in nature's wishes nor would I want to mess with another dragon unless I had to. Fighting isn't always in my best interest." He goes back to his slumber.

----

Would your character ever put their life on the line for a wounded dragon?

rolled 1d20 and got 7

The Sanguine Clan (played by Strangedisease)

Not likely! We wouldn't even lay our lives on the line for eachother...

Would this character sell their soul?

rolled 1d12 and got 11

Lydia Alair (played anonymously)

"Nothing could possibly be worth something so valuable. I would not."

(Courtesy of the random.org dice roller: 8)

Would your character ever do something ridiculously dangerous for sport?
Lucifer The Demon Ki (played by Freyya)

There is no such thing as "Danger"! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Does your character like to clean up?

rolled 2d10 and got 4

Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

"Seriously? Who likes to clean up?"

Would the character dress up for halloween

rolled 1d20 and got 11

Halloweeeeeeeeen! We go out as ourselves as the mean ventrue don't care! We love our halloweeeeeeen! The demons are out but they're happy for aall the souls they can eat and too distracted to seee us!

Would your character ever eat meat totally raw?

rolled 1d20 and got 16

Dale McCarthy (played anonymously)

Of course I would. I'd eat any animal raw, after killing it with my bare hands. In fact, I do it all the time. I never eat meat any other way!

Would this character go to a beauty salon?

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Taru Lilith (played by Pineapple)

Taru lifts one eyebrow, as if to say your kidding right. "Even before I had Alenya I wouldn't step foot in one of those places. I could spend my time doing more productive things."

"Would your character go Christmas caroling"

rolled 1d20 and got 12

rolled 1d20 and got 13
19&20 empty.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus