Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

The Watcher (played by Lorvilran)

The Watcher stares at you and suddenly a voice is heard from all around you "I am a watcher of the natural order, I tend to freak people out to where they want to run or attack me before trying to talk, besides I don't know what this Christmas you speak of is, nor do I know what caroling is." It then begins looking off ahead of it.

Would your character ever seek the blessing of nature?

must have accidentally hit reply instead of edit. x.x
The man smiles at the question. "Not only I think of my self as part of it, I also consider that I am blessed by nature with life every day and I thank it, but if needed, I would seek out further its aid and blessing."

Would this character ever burn down a house?

And boy, these dices love Iantha & Saien...

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Tessa Lythe (played by Maddietess)

((hey, i'm new to this, sorry if I vitally mess up))

Tessa rolls her eyes partially before clearing her throat, "pft- been there done that! it's not too hard, all you need are a few matches and lots and lots of gasoline!" the brunette matched her story with entertaining hand gestures.

Would this character ever bite someone?

rolled 1d20 and got 18

Bliss laughs, "on a regular basis. It's part of the fun."

Would your character watch footloose. Either the original or the remake.

rolled 1d20 and got 19

Thilga (played anonymously)

Would my character watch footloose?

Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

Excuse me? Why would I watch... A loose foot?

Two characters of yours who are from completely different worlds have been inexplicably thrown in the mix together. How do they react? (Don't know if that's allowed. You might wanna roll two dice to see which characters you get.)
Mariya Romanova (played anonymously)

(OOC: Rolled 10 & 11. Going to have to alter the question a bit. So, the question is "What would your character do if they were inexplicably thrown into the mix with another character (Naida) How would they react?" Well, Mariya?)

"Mermaids sound lovely? I suppose if they were not the type which try to drown people, I wouldn't be too bothered."

Would your character ever get an exotic pet, for example a dangerous snake or a big cat?
Enna (played by Limeface)

Would your character ever get an exotic pet, for example a dangerous snake or a big cat?

"..Possibly." she shrugs with a blank expression. "Depends if I am able to find a place to keep one."

Would your character ever freak out over someone stealing the last Heath bar in the fridge?

rolled 1d20 and got 11

Flynn (played anonymously)

Would my character freak out over the last Heath bar in the fridge being taken?

"DAMN. I just bought a box of those things! Red, I know you have them! Come here you little-"

Would your character ever die for a cause?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Aiolia Serna (played by Sadrain)

The young woman frowns, "but of course. When you become a rebel, you must accept the idea you can die. But if I can do anything about it, it won't happen." She seems rather confident and calm about this.

Would this character ever want to perform in front of large audience?

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Sylass (played by Pirate)

"Sylass gladly preform! On battlefield! Audience can learn of Lizardfolk! Especially Sylass, strongest of Blackscale clan!"

Would your character ever consider punting a puppy in order to be granted a wish of any sort?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Larentia Eyles (played by Sadrain)

She looks startled at the person asking the question. "What? Why would someone do it? Or even offer a wish in exchange to that?" Apparently, that's a 'no'.

Would this character ever get addicted to video or computer game? Or any game, in fact.

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Thilga (played anonymously)

What is this computer that you speak of- Great Stars! What manner of magic is this? *Stares*

Would your character start a fight just to see the outcome?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Lilith Anwen (played anonymously)

"Oh no, I'm not a fan of violence. Fighting seems pretty senseless to me."

Would your character ever make a deal with the devil? What for?
Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

...Of course not! I would never betray my cause or my kind like that!

What would this character do with a million dollars?

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Sylass (played by Pirate)

"What is dollar? Paper!? Silly paper! Sylass chew all dollars! Useless green paper no place in this world!"

Would your character ever consider going into politics?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Zandris (played anonymously)

Zan shakes his head "I'm not meant to influence the politics of countries, just how hunters act."

Would your character ever hunt and be cruel to their kill, knowing that there would be consequences later on?

rolled 1d20 and got 18
19&20 empty.

Xelba Greer (played by Sadrain)

The girl furiously shakes her head at the question. "I would not! Even thought of hunting for survival seems horrible to me, but to also torture the poor thing... That is just awful!"

Would this character ever cheat in a game?

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

The pillow pet tilts his head in a curious manner. "Merr? Merr, Merr Merr Merr. Moo moo. Merr moo moo? Moo!"

He says it would hurt his feelings if someone cheated, so no, of course not.

Quick! Your character must sacrifice themselves to save not only their loved ones, but the world! What do they choose to do?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

You've gotta kill what is already dead. But if I had to leave this world to save the rest....I guess fireworks would be best.

Quick quick! Your character is trapped underground, a cave in has happened what doe the character do?

rolled 1d20 and got 15

Flynn (played anonymously)

The man smirks. "I'd blow it all up. This armor hides more weapons than a heavily armed tank." Unwraps a Heath bar, and munches.

Would this character accept supreme leadership if given the opportunity?

rolled 1d6 and got 1
(For people confused about my dice roll, Bunny, Kitty, and Moose are each their own characters, they just share a profile.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus