Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Random Dog (played by PikaPika11)

"I would raise my hands up in the skies and run around in circles until I'm cured. Then, I'll eat the magic potato that I kept in my pocket to gain fire breath! Then I will destroy all the zombies with my kung fu powers." (Note: I have no idea what he meant either. It's still hillarious to read, though.)

Would you bathe in a combination of dry ice and water?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of -1, got 4

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

"Of course not. Why would I ever do something so silly? Now if you'll excuse me, I must go take my milk and catnip bath." Kitty walks off, winking at his reflection in the mirror before disappearing into his private bathroom.

Would this character eat floor food?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Bonnie Martin (played by Strangedisease)

Weeeelll, it depends on how hard my luck is at the time....Food is food, especially if you haven't eaten in days...

Would this character ever do the truffle shuffle?

rolled 1d20 and got 5

Roxanne Aleris Valha (played by Pineapple)

The young woman ponders for a moment before a huge grin overcomes her face, "yes yes I would, because it sounds entertaining. however I'm afraid I don't know how to do it, if someone would love to show me how I shall entertain us all."

It's the first snow fall of the season! Would your character go out and frolic in the fresh powder like a child?

rolled 1d20 and got 9

Vrantor (played by Lorvilran)

Vrantor looks around "The cold isn't somewhere I want to go so no, and if you ask me to fry-guards will come after you..."

You meet an old man by the side of the road who gives you a choice, wings or magical abilities, which do you choose? (one overrides the other if the other is already present, it is strengthened if the choice is already there.)

rolled 1d20 and got 17
19&20 empty.

Squeakby (played by PikaPika11)

MAGIC!

Would you do something abnormal (Act like you wouldn't normally or play a video game that is outside of the normal genre, to list a few examples) if you were paid?

rolled 1d6 and got 5
6 is 2. The die lies to you.

Catrin (played anonymously)

I love doing abnormal things! Wait... someone can pay me for doing that?! I'd rather have thought people would try to bribe me to stop it.

Would your character rather become a soldier or a gang member, if these were their only choices?
Adael (played by Claine)

I would never ally myself with a king or nation. My loyalty does not fall to the realm. It falls to the honest and true, and if I need join a gang to fight for that ideal then so be it.

Would this character eat sushi?

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Of course! I love Japanese stuff! It's almost as good as Japanese stuff!

Would your character risk destroying themselves to obtain the awesome power of laser vision?

rolled 1d6 and got 4
6 IS ACTUALLY 2! Does that not blow your mind!?!

Jill Malone (played by Oren)

Jill

''Please, why would I risk destroying myself to obtain a power?

[*] Would you ever let give your life for the one that is closest to you?

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Red (played by Pineapple)

The red haired woman doesn't even consider the question, "easily, yes. My son is the closest person to me, and I would give up my life for him in a heart beat."

would your character choose an elemental ability or super strength?

rolled 1d20 and got 8

(WHY DO I KEEP GETTING FOUR!?! CAN'T I GET SOMETHING BESIDES A FOUR FOR ONCE?!? (╯°□°)╯ƃuɹ)
[Random Dog is doing a thing called luck manipulation right now, and can't answer your question. But he'd rather have super strength. Just saying.]

Would you rather hold liquid tungsten or solid helium in your good hand?

rolled 1d6 and got 4
6 = 2

Rashinnu (played by Katia)

Why am I taking part in such a stupid game?! I have better things to do like biting humans. Well if forced to make a choice I would take the tungsten even tho I can't hold it. I love burning hot things. *goes to look for a "snack"*

Would your chracter rather play truth or dare or spin the bottle?

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Ingrid and Odette (played by Pineapple)

The vampire tilts her head to one side and begins to mutter to herself for a moment the only coherent words being the occasional she, and game. Then she shakes her head, "no no no bottles for Odie, she might have played but not Odie." the vampire shook its head once more before wandering away.

if your character stumbled upon a cave full of treasure but was only there for one item would the take treasure and risk traps or would they just take the item. (think aladdin in the cave of wonders)

rolled 1d20 and got 5

*twins magically appear*
Rae looks around in the cave before grabbing a bunch of stuff and running off.
Dillen just reads the question. "It would depend on the item..."

Would your character rather eat a live spider or become the ruler of the spiders?

rolled 2d12 and got 18

Inasa (played by Freyya)

"AAAAGH! SPIDERS!" *runs frantically in all directions*

Would your character like to ride a pig into battle?
Nathaniel Tynian (played by Terel)

The old and yet young feline wanderer examined the pig for a moment, "No. A Scion of Terel does not ride a pig into battle. That is just beneath me... I'd much rather eat it." A squeal of terror later, and he was roasting said pig over a spit.

Would your character rather have the power to fly, or have a single wish of their's granted, whatever that may be?
Val goes wide-eyed "Wish?! We wish not for flight as demons like the air, we wish for our Ingrid to always be happy cause we care for Our Ingrid." He then points behind the person asking the question and cries out in fear "DEMONS!" He then runs off.

Would your character rather date a madman or a rich man who wouldn't give them any attention? (can be changed to the female equivalent if a male is rolled.)

rolled 1d20 and got 16
19&20 empty.

Kettu (played by Strangedisease)

Kettu raises an eyebrow. "Date? Now what on earth is the point of that? Buuut, if he's good looking either or I suppose. I'm not picky."

Would this character prefer to work, or stay in their pajamas all day?

rolled 1d20 and got 12

Rae puts her pajamas on, puts her headphones on and hops on the couch.

Dillen holds up a panel that has the words:
"Would you rather give up pumpkin pie for ever or never have christmas?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus