Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Kasza appeared out of thin air, and fluttered on his huge wings. "Ooh, clay! What do you want me to make with it?" he asked, clearly loving the idea.

"I use clay to make hearts for my dolls!"

"Next person: if you could fly, would you like to have wings or not? What kind of wings if wings?"
Orenhaim (played by Laineie)

A bluish tinge appeared in Orenhaims high cheekbones. "Ah... Well...." His sapphire eyes glanced nervously around. "I... I'd like wings." He muttered, his regal voice gone. "Great big feathered wings..."

He cleared his throat, regaining his cool, deep voice. "Where I come from, it is the custom to Propose with a Soul Pearl, and the only way to create one is to take it from a child's heart. Would you?"
Syrah (played by Draken901)

She puts her hood up. "Uh... no. Not at all, where I come from that's murder."

(If you ever found yourself in an underground ruin, and you saw a strange glowing orb covered in glowing runes on a pedestal, would you take it?)

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Kaazuko appeared from the shadows, assembling his human self out of black ichor. "Uh, duh, YES," he said, then grinning wide. "Why wouldn't I take a magical glowy thing?"

His eyes turned to the next person, and he crept behind them, whispering. "If you could shapeshift, how'd you use your powers? For good, evil, or neutral things?"
She grinned, not looking back to the voice behind her. "I would use them for my own gain. How you gauge them is of no concern of mine." She said sweetly.

"Would you let yourself be hurt to save someone from the same injury?"
Kaazuko took a moment to think, and leaned against Azazel. "I like you. Really. But.. hm, it depends on who it is. If it's an immortal, and it's immortal injury, then hell yeah. Especially for my brothers.. but not Missy, jeez."

Kaazuko's eyes were drawn to the next person, and he hummed for a moment.

"If you could have a cake, what kind would it be?"
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

"Either red velvet, coffee, carrot, or pound cake. " Zack smiled in delight. "Deserts are nice right after a full meal"

"Would you bail if you got caught commiting a crime?"
Elliot (played by Parkerdrome)

"I wouldn't be commiting a crime in the first name. I wouldn't dishonor the name of my great grandfather" Elliot replies, crossing his arms.

Next person: Would you become a famous detective or a mildly know police chief?
Seaamus (played by Laineie)

He stifled a laugh, but just barely. "A-A-" He began a grand guffaw at the thought. "Oh Maker-" He gasped between rolls of thundering chortling. "Or...? Oh Maker, you were serious!" He choked, going red in the face with lack of air from laughter.

"Would you find joy in making person think you were in love with them only to see them crumble when you told them the truth?"
Arceus Draco (played by PlayerArc)

"NO! If I told someone I love them, it's in a sincere way, so if that happened to them, it would happen to me, too!"

Would your charater kill someone if they say something that offends your character?
Simoultaneously, Azazel, Ahltah, Canary, The Little Three, Mikael, Orenhaim, and Seaamus all agreed with the question.

Azazel pushed her brother out of the way to ask "Who among you would take the chance to kill a Unicorn?"
Kaazuko pushed in front of Kasza, who shot him a look of disapproval. "Ooh, me, I would!"

Kasza knocked him out with a bop from his wing. "Do you like dolls?" he asked the next person.
Little 3 (played by Laineie)

Till examined the two, a small smile on his angelic face. "I.." HE began softly. "I like dolls...."

"Do you value the ability to lie?"
"Now that is preposterous! I hate seeing lairs!" He pounded the desk "I value the truth. Wright surely knows that"

Would your character become a closet fan of something?
Kaazuko blushed once he regained consciousness. Kasza stepped in. "What do you mean? He's already a closet fan of MLP--" Kaaz smashed a brick on the back of his brother's head in a rather cartoon-like way.

"As I said, My Little Pony," the winged man went on, "who here would watch an episode with me and Kaaz?"
Arceus Draco (played by PlayerArc)

"Uh . . . what's My Little Pony? I don't watch stuff I don't know about."

Would your character be likely to watch game shows and/or reality shows?
Maya Fey (played anonymously)

Maya clapped her hands together. Her kimono stretched up to her arms, and it was obvious the sleeves were large on her. "Well... Do you count Steel Samurai as one? No? Okay, then probably not."

Maya kept her smile as she'd walk over to someone near her. "Do you have a boss who bluffs all the time?"
Andalites (played by ThatAndalite)

<You mean my Prince?!> the andalite asked, alarmed. Ygurt shook his head, a very human gesture he had learned. <He would never bluff or lie!>

<Next person: if you could be an andalite, would you?>
Richard Litzkiel (played by Septima-Kroi)

"Absolutely not. I like my being human, thank you very much. ...what the heck is an andalite, anyway?"

If your character had to chose between saving the world and saving themselves, which would they choose?

rolled 1d4 and got 2

Oliver (played by Parkerdrome)

"Saving the world....i don't deserve to live" Oliver replies, his left eye in tears while he started to sport a bloodthirsty grin.

Would your character ever eat another of the same race as them?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus