Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Johannes Viola (played by Laineie)

Azazel, Ahltah, Mikael, and Seaamus all cleared their throats uncomfortably. Seaamus wandered away, whistling, and Azazel nervously fixed her hair. "Preposterous..." She mumbled.

Johannes tilted his head. "I've never heard any scripture against it... I suppose, if I wasn't the one responsible for their death and they were cooked well... I wouldnt be opposed..."

"Would you ever..." He hesitated. "Would you break a vow of celibacy?"
Kaazuko leapt onto the scene. "Hell yeah!" he cried, smiling and cackling giddily. "I'd break any vow, actually, haha."

His eyes turned to the next person in line. "Would you ever eat a moldy taco?"
Little 3 (played by Laineie)

Duran laughed, his venomous green skin growing darker on his cheeks. "Hell yeah I would!" He said. Till covered his mouth, looking slightly green himself, and Kino hit Duran in the back of the head. "No you wouldn't, that's disgusting!" He chided.

Duran pushed Kino away, hands on his hips, his tail flicking from side to side. "Would you steal a Valkyries eggs?"
Mad Ranger - CL (played by FALLEN_)

Locking his long stare towards the unusual trio, the Ranger had an stance that he was already used to that kind of folk. Some seconds later, that felt like longs hours under his piercing stare, his voice finally came out.

"If there's a good sum of money on it, I'll do it..." -- He did a long pause. "... Whatever those are."

Shrugging his attention from the Trio, which reminded him of past troubles, he came dangerously close to the next unfortunate passer by...

"Imagine that you've lost all the reasons you fought for, making your life utterly meaningless. How would you deal with it?"
Azazel ran her fingers through her hair. "If... If I lost..." She bit her lower lip, crossing her arms. "I would continue living. For myself. I've had no meaning before. That'd be no different. I'd give myself a meaning." SHe said, shaking her head.

"Projectile... Or blade?"
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

"I'd prefer a blade. I do like both, but a blade feels more traditional" he said 'That and I love samurai culture' he thinks

"If you committed treason, would you take the penalty? "
Donzo (played anonymously)

"If I committed treason my bones and flesh would turn to Ashe and I am the traditional samurai so by my honor I would be forced to"

Donzo walked to the closest person a fog in his eyes "Would your character ever make a deal upon death with a god to come back as his servant"
Toffi: "Sounds rather absurd..... I don't think I would"
Sergei: "No reason to do that."

Would your character need help to change a lightbulb?
Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

"Please. I have read a dozen books on conductivity, photometry and Thomas Edison. Of course I am able to change a light bulb."

(No he can't)

If: This character can use magic - how would you feel if you suddenly lost your ability?
If: This character CAN NOT use magic - how would you feel if you suddenly gained magical powers?

rolled 1d10 and got 7
10 = Reroll

Mad Ranger - CL (played by FALLEN_)

Sighing heavily upon the question of the angelical being, the Ranger held his hand over his mask. If he was in any position to remove it, that would be the time, still...

"I would try my best to get rid of them or never use them at all." -- ... He kept his mask in place, he didn't dare to remove it like that in the public, specially in front of someone as Arc.
Trying to clear his mind from the recent events, the Masked Man threw a rather lighthearted question towards the next passer by.
"Hah, do you know how to cook?"
Toffi: "Sure~ What kind of sweets do you want~? Oh... You don't want sweets? I'll.. Just.... Go make some pasta then....."

*Tosses a pinãta at you* What do?
Arceus Draco (played by PlayerArc)

"I'd do this." He swings his tail at the piñata, in a attempt to get to the candy inside. "I guess I do have a sweet tooth, after all."

Would your charater eat something extremely extremely sour for a new form?
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

"I love sour things, but I might worry about the form I will turn into." Zack scratches his chin.

Would your character pick up a Death Note if he/she found one?
June curled her finger innocently in the brown ringlets falling over her shoulders, the sweet fauns hazel eyes carefully examining Zack. Her delicate nose twitched and the soft brown ears turned towards him. "Yes," She said in a serene voice.

She smiled to the next person she met. "What is your favorite kind of bread?"
Flammie (played anonymously)

"... B-Bread...? Is that a kind of-- I don't know, I've only tasted bread once in my lifespan." Wearily surveying her body that seems to shed faint flakes of what appears to be snow, the creature distracts herself and looks towards the next person, projecting into whoever she drew their attention. "... If you could change the past, what would you do?"
Lucina Lowell (played anonymously)

Hearing the word 'past' caused Lucina to pay attention to who was asking her. She had actually already come from the future to change something in the past, but she thought it was best not to reveal that information to this stranger. "I would have went back in time to same Emmeryn... She was a brave Queen for Ylisse, one that we needed."

Lucina would wander off towards a stranger nearby. After careful examination, she would ask them her question. "Have you ever had to search for your lost loved one?" Lucina cringed as she asked this question, having to do that before.
Leirvon (played by Lorvilran)

Leirvon looks up a bit before laughing lightly. "I have never but if I were to have to, may the spirits protect anyone I found who had taken one of those I cared about." He then got a dangerous tone in his voice. "That person or group of people would need it."

Would your character rather lose themselves to rage or despair?

rolled 1d20 and got 9

John Doe (played anonymously)

"Yes, very easily if the right buttons were pushed." John said, his voice somewhere between strained and raspy. "But I try everyday to put aside such feelings, which is not easy to do when the entire world thinks you are an abomination to the natural order of things." John continued before looking away and off into the distance.

"What drives you? What do you wake up for day in and day out? What gives your life meaning in the short time you have?" John asks, his voice indicating his thoughts were far off yet introspective at the same time.
Do'Lief 'Admiral' Ta (played anonymously)

Admiral's tail swayed behind him as he'd chuckle from the man's question. "Tuna and milk and money.. Oh my." Do'Lief responded to his questions with only seven words. He'd smirk to him and then walked off towards another being nearby.

"Have you come from another realm? Admiral has learned he is no longer in the realm he thought he was in." Do'Lief would ask, curiosity on the tip of the ice berg. He was hoping he wasn't the only one who somehow made that stupid mistake.
June could hardly contain herself over the sight of the Kahjit, giving a soft bleat while her ears wiggled. It was a moment before she realized he'd asked a question. "O-Oh-" she looked around at the dozens of people in a nondescript meeting place. "I hadn't noticed, but I suppose we're in a different realm now. This place certainly doesn't smell like Vanehaim..."

"Would you become the spirit of a landmark it meant eternal life, but you could never leave the vicinity of the landmark?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus