Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Box Girl (played anonymously)

A long, blank stare was the initial response that Lucina would receive. She blinked once or twice - was she contemplating an answer to the question? Or was she just...off in some other world? She swayed just a little where she stood.
Then, as though in epiphany, she brightened up some when the answer came.

"My...my purpose? Well they said they wanted me to kill them all." She said, straightforwardly. "Then they said they wanted me to do what they said to do, and, well I tried, and...Mrrgh." Apparently she was having some trouble getting her words straight. She put hands to her head in a gesture of frustration, white-blonde hair tufting from between her fingers.
"Well they were stupid, they couldn't make up their minds, so what was I supposed to do? I mean, why would I even...I mean, what purpose even...Nngh!"
Growing more agitated, she finally snapped, rather suddenly.

"Why's it even matter anyway? They're all gone now and I didn't have anything to do with it so why don't you just shut the @#$% up and stop asking stupid questions!!"

The sudden hostility was certainly unexpected. She stumbled backwards until she hit a wall, then leaned back on it, crossing her arms, looking down with a scowl.
It took a few moments to regain her composure. Then, she muttered "What do you mean, I gotta' ask a question? You can't tell me what to do. Ngh, fine, why do I have to ask a question? Whaddyou mean that's not the right question?! Rrrgh, fine, I guess, uh, I guess you, what...what would you do if you went away, and when you came back everything you'd ever known was gone?"
Perhaps there was just a tad too much emotion in the question she had settled on. Feeling judged, she glared up at...whoever and snapped in a defensive tone "What? Shut up."
Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Robin looked down as he thought about this question, remembering all the time he has spent with his allies, his family, and his friends. He thought about how of he would leave, all of them would be gone, and Robin wouldn't know how, when, or why. This made him feel more worried than he should have. He replied to the white-haired girl, in a tone which shouldn't trigger any more hostility.

Robin: I... I don't know... But one thing is for certain, I wouldn't stop until I find all of them. And if they're dead then...

Robin then had a look of melancholy on his face. He didn't want to find his closest friend, his wife, and his child dead.

After answering the girl's question, Robin walked towards another person, and asked them something.

Robin: You are fighting a villain that has the power to annihilate the entire world, but the villain is connected with you in some way, so if they die, you die. You are then given a choice. Either let someone else kill him with some sort of weapon that lets you live, but the villian will come back every hundred years or so, or you could sacrifice yourself to kill the villain, thus killing you. Which one would you do?

Robin, after asking that question, was reminded of his experience with Grima, thankful that he somehow he lived through killing Grima.
Akira Tadokoro (played anonymously)

"Oh shit..."

Akira would pause at this situation.It kind of reminded him of being connected to Oersted in some sort of odd way. Placing his hands in his pockets, the psychic teenager muttered a few things as he gave a long, yet annoyed sigh.

"That's a toughy. I know if I die, I know I ain't even comin' back..."

Giving a rather long sigh, as if he didn't know how to pnder this, the teenager placed his hands behind his head.

"I could have someone kill 'im. I know I'll be gone in a hundred years anyways."

Hiding a small yawn, he rubbed a finger under his nose.

"How would ya face yer greatest fear? Y'know. A perilous fear? Yer greatest one where ya had since youse was a kid."
A shiver ran down Azazels spine, abd with it, each vertabrae lit up like a lightbulb. "Since I was a kid...?" She echoed. The image of the statute in the throne room of her castle flashed through her mind and a soft whimper escaped her. Her silky hair bristled. "I would find the farthest, deepest, most well hidden hole on the planet, and curl up in there to wait for my death. I wouldn't wait long."

She cleared her throat, sniffing tersely. "Who would you bring back from the Darkness, if you could? The only repercussion is you would lose someone close to you, and you wouldn't be able to decide who."
Wonder: I would revive someone... But I'd lose someone in return...

Wonder-Gamer thought long and hard about this decision. He thought about his friends and family, but ended up drawing a blank.

Wonder: I...don't have really anyone I've ever lost for good. I mean, I got the CENTINELS, the Wonderful 101; I'm pretty much happy with who I'm with.

He lept high into the air, searching for another person.

Wonder: You!

His shout pierced the skies, He landed in front of them, leaving an audible "SMASH" to be heard. Thinking of a question that won't embarrass him or the responder.

Wonder: Is there any point in your life you'd want just go back in time and do it over?
Tadashi Tadokoro (played anonymously)

"I would be lyin' if I said no. If you are talking about me being shot? Yup. Wanna see my son and daughter's faces again."

He ran a hand through his spiked bangs and muttered softly. "I guess I should ask this... would you ever find a way to reunite with a loved one?"
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

Scott walked out of a door, one that had a bright yellow, yet surprisingly small, star on it As he exited, he heard the stranger's question. After hearing it only once, no hesitation came from Scott's response.

Scott: Yes! Well, no one I really know is dead. But one thing's for sure; I fight for Ramona, myself, and... I guess that's it, really. And if anyone tries to take her away, they'll be in the fight of their lives!

As he said this, he'd raise his fist, clutching it as hard as he could to show his strength and determination.

Soon after he'd leave the man, wondering if he looked familiar. Maybe Scott played a game he was in? Who knows? His train of thought was interrupted when he bumped into someone.

Scott: Excuse me...

And then, a devilish smile was spread on his face. He knew of what to ask already, even though he just "spawned" out of nowhere from a Subspace door. Maybe he could have some fun while he tries to get back.

Scott: Hey, now that you're here... Tell me, what's the most... Uhhhh...

His mind went blank for a moment.

Scott: Oh yeah! What do you fight for? I-If you DO fight, that is.

He'd rub the back of his head while asking that. Was it a good question? He'll find out soon enough.
Akira Tadokoro (played anonymously)

"I fight? SO what are ya talkin' 'bout?" He puffed out a small sigh and placed his hands in his pockets.

"I fight fer my friends n' family. Well... The orphans I live with are my family."

Akira then leaned up against the wall and gave a light sigh.

"What would youse do if ya had someone make yer favourite dish?"
Maya Fey (played anonymously)

"Burgers?! Where?! TELL ME!" Maya would grab Akira's shoulders, shaking him like crazy.

"If you don't tell me where the burgers are..." Maya paused for a second, thinking. "..I.. I will make you!" She would pout.

After the explanation of Akira not giving her burgers, Maya sighed in defeat and walked away in sorrow. She would do anything for a burger.

"...Do you know any good places to eat? Specifically one with noodles or..." She tried her best to resist drooling. "Burgers~...?"
First thing Wonder-Gamer thought when Maya started talking to him: OH MY GOD, IT'S MAYA FEY!! I-In the flesh!! Is this real?! Oh my God, what should I do?! S-Should I ask about her life or...etc. The thoughts go on and on. He tried not to keep burst with glee, seeing that right now, at this moment, he is currently talking to a character from a well-known series. It's not often that he gets to talk with video game characters; except when Lucina once answered his stupid question. But for now, he must answer her question, and he must do so as calmly as possible.

Wonder: T-Try going downtown, it's probably over there...

He pointed towards the direction of the food court. His hand was shaking, containing his excitement. She must've left right after, because she was gone the minute he pointed towards the burgers and noodles and whatnot. So, he just stood there, for someone to pass by. As soon as someone did...

Wonder: Worst case scenario of your life, go!
Lynette Rivers (played anonymously)

Taking a bite of her noodles, Lyn pauses for a moment to think before slurping up a stray noodle "Worst case scenario? Try waking up undead? I mean, it's better then being Dead-dead but....it's a pretty sucky situation for the most part. I can't even taste food without a complete bottle of hot sauce....I really miss tasting ice cream."

Taking another bite of noodles she ask, not bothering to swallow first "Could you kill someone you love?"
Godot (played by DetectiveZack)

"I would never do that on purpose. That would be like taking my coffee away" he smirks

"Would you ever be drink anything but your favorite drink?"
Auryon Tivona (played anonymously)

Hmm, I don't think so, then again I don't really have a favorite drink." She said with a smile.

"Would your character ever kill something innocent for money, knowing they've done nothing?" She asks restringing her bow.
Fantasy Creations (played by DragonShard)

"Gold is the meaning of life!" The dragon rumbles with an amused glint in his magma orange eyes. "And innocence is such a subjective word. A dragon has to eat after all and my hoard won't increase on its own. Most you other races are so short lived anyhow that it's hard to justify not eating a few of you."

Pondering a moment himself then;

"If you could undo a great mistake from your past, but as a consequence you would lose all of your memories up to that point with no hope of regaining them, would you do so?"
Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Robin processed Shard's question for a moment. Robin could never remember his past; his first memory was waking up in a grassy field meeting Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick for the first time. He tried to think back on any mistake during the time he could remember.

Robin: I don't think I have any moments I would like to undo... Even if I did, I would've just done nothing about it.

He casually strolled towards his next destination, wondering who and what to ask. Eventually, he stopped next to someone, and he asked away.

Robin: Do you believe in other realms? If so, would you visit one?
Celes Orihara (played by magmagirl468)

"Hmm, well yes I do. I'm particularly obsessed with Valhalla." She said with a small smile. "And given the chance I would do anything to go, anything." She said her eyes getting a darker tint.

Would your character ever just sit back and watch something happen taking no real part in it and just enjoy the madness?
Hazel Richards (played anonymously)

Looking bored she shrugs her shoulders "I'm a scout. While I can't say I've enjoyed watching many events unfold, there are a couple. But watching a village get burned to the ground? Not one of them." Grinning slightly she gives a soft chuckle "On the other hand slavers getting taken out by a bunch of ex-slaves? Now That is a enjoyable sight to see. Good things do occasionally happen out there. Not many, but just enough for some kind of crazy balance."

Would your character seek to end a clearly dangerous evil? Even if knowing that doing so means a even greater evil could possibly arise?
Wonder-Gamer just burst out laughing, hearing the question only once. After calming down,
he gave his response.

WG: That's practically my job! Every single day, the Wonderful 101 fight aliens, criminals, robots; and whenever we think we beat the boss, there's and even bigger and eviler villain on the way! So really, I don't have a choice.

He walked up towards the next person, feeling particularly lazy to ask this question.

WG: Would say you deepest secret for all of your desires?
Tadashi Tadokoro (played anonymously)

The uniformed male placed a hand on his chin and pondered that question. Giving a light shrug.

"Never thought of such things. Sounds silly if you ask me."

He ran a hand through his hair and smiled a bit.

"What would you do if your best tried to kill you?"
Archives of Animus (played by Draken901)

(Archives of Animus Character : Ein)

".....Hmmm..... I would probably try to return the favor, except more lethally... the problem is I don't really have a "Best"..."

If your character ever knew what HALF - LIFE 3 was and had the chance to release it, would they?

rolled 1d4 and got 2

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus