Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

Zack smiled at June. "Sure! I'm sort of a hermit so that would be easy"

"Would you play poker against the mafia?"
Seaamus (played by Laineie)

Seaamus cleared his throat, laying his hands over Mikaels entire face and Hadokening him out of the way. "Only if it's strip poker. With the Don Leo's daughter." He laughed.

"Ah, let's see..." a moment of hesitation. "How do... how would you tell a girl that you're going to marry that you're actually a king?"
Markus (played by DetectiveZack)

He put his hands on the back of his head. "Well I'll let time take it's course"

"Would you enter a soda drinking contest?"
Dorsarian (played by Lorvilran)

Dorsarian blinks. "Why? I know mortals find the stuff enjoyable but I don't understand it...."

Would your character ever try to change the destiny of their friends/lovedones or themselves?

rolled 1d20 and got 5

"If it means I become king of the world, then yes."

"Would you ever think of dating a robot?" he asked the next person.
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie)

Canary made a face. "Some of the AI's they've been making lately are pretty damn convincing, but I can't think about having a relationship 'til the war is won." She snorted, crossing her arms coldly.

"Hmmm... Is it morally incorrect to bomb an entire country because non- humans live there?"

Zack gave a stern look "If you're standards are 'just doing my job for the sake of my country' than I'll be skeptical. I hate dealing with bombs."

"Would kill someone and impersonate them just to leave traces of a murder?"
Dranvar looked astounded. "Murder? No! I don't kill unless I have to to defend others and myself. That's combat with a military force. I wouldn't murder and impersonate anyone."

Would your character ever catch and tame a snake for a pet?

rolled 1d20 and got 6

Sammi Rios (played by Virus)

"A snake? They can't be worse than giant metal spiders, or sword wielding otters, or electric spiders, or plant people, or dragons, or monsters. So yeah, why not?" Sammi shrugged.

"You you ever want to travel through time if you never knew where or when you would be next?"
Akira Tadokoro (played anonymously)

"I've travelled through time 'fore. Eh..It was a'right. Imet some amazin' friends."

Akira then munches on a piece of Taiyaki. Mouth full, he rubs his eyes.

"Yo! Youse ever lost somethin' so important, yoused punch that person who took it?"
The Girls (played by ThatAndalite)

Akira leapt out of the window of an exploding building, rolled on the ground, splaying one arm as she bashed Jack on the ground. Talk about a dramatic entrance! "UH, DUH, YES! I hate it when people even TRY to touch Jack! He's MINE!"

The girl thought for a moment, and her eyes wandered over to the next person, whether they be making a dramatic entrance as dramatic as hers or not. "Have you ever died multiple times, and came back every time?"
"That's part of the job description, lady." Ahltah said, stretching. This showed off his bare to-do and legs, his emerald cape raising away from his sandals. "Especially with Azazel around." He gave her a dazzling smile.

"What is a more effective means of teaching in your opinion?" He asked. "Try, try again, or try once and if you fail you get the whip?"
Von Karma cracks her whip. "If my pupils are foolish fools who do things that a fool will foolishly do. They'll get whipped"

"What's your opinion on perfection"
Kasza sprung out of no-where, fluttering his handsome, pure white wings. "Nobody's perfect! That's just silly~" he said in a rather thickly accented voice.

His eyes turned to the next person. "What do you think about supernatural beings?"
Simon: I am one. Heh heh... gtg drink some blood.
Corru: No. These supernatural beings... they're all in your head!

"What's your opinion on suicide?"
Azazel tossed her black hair over her shoulder. "Suicide is a stupid waste of your chance at life." She said coldly. "Anyone who's willing to throw away their breath deserves their eternity in the darkness as punishment.

"Do you believe in pocket Dimensions? A place you can go, Do something, then return as though no time has passed at all?"

"Yeah. I believe in them" Zack said with a smile"

"What would you do if someone spiked your drink? "
"I'd drink it, of course," Kaazuko said, laughing. "Nah, man. It honestly depends on what it was spiked with. If it makes my fingernail black when I dip my finger in, then nope, I'm not drinking it. But everything else is fine."

Kaaz's eyes lingered to the next person in line. "What do you think about Fallout? If you could stay in the Fallout universe for the rest of your life, would you?"
Wonder-Gamer placed his hand on his chin.
WG: Well, for starters, it's a pretty cool game. But living in it? Yeeeeeaaahhh.... No.

Wonder-Gamer straightened his mask, asking the nearest person.

WG: Hey you! Yeah, you! Over there! If your character had the chance to become some sort of love machine, but you had to take care of every child you've spawned, would they do it?

He asked this, remembering of a game he wanted to forget.
Lucina Lowell (played anonymously)

Lucina would tilt her head at the man's question. "..Do you mean if I married a man, would I raise a child? Of course I would.. In fact, I already do." She would reconsider his question. "..Wait, did you say love machine?" She would cringe from the thought of it. "...I'd rather only have that experience happen once or twice... Not that many times." Lucina would wonder why he was asking her if her 'character' would do that, whatever that meant. She just presumed he meant her personality and morals.

Lucina would walk away from the stranger, not wanting to be accompanied by him any longer. Finding someone else, a question instantly popped up in her mind when she saw them. "What is your purpose in this world?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus