Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Chris Sanders (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Jim watched first in fascination and then in horror as the robot changed forms. "Oh no..." A cute adorable doggy with a bladed tail was not a good thing.

"Aaaahhhhh!" He yelled and ran as the thing charged him. "Bad doggy, bad dog!" He punched the off-switch on his controller, hoping vainly that wires hadn't gotten crossed during the change.
Fear Flyer (played by Kyra45)

As on cue the FF collapsed, shut down. It twitched, but didn't budge. The blade slowed to a halt, cutting some grass in the process. Since when was it a good idea to put a sentient AI core into a harmless robot in the first place? Even if it was a puppy now.

Jim breathed a sigh of relief as the puppy bot shut down. And then slowly he approached it. The tail was definitely the propeller blade he'd used. It looked awesome; if only it didn't have a penchant for coming after him with the tailwag of death.

And then he heard the roar of engines and screech of tires. He looked up guiltily. Chris would kill him! He knelt down beside the doggy, deciding that now would be a good time to unplug the AI core...
Fear Flyer (played by Kyra45)

The FF flinched on instict and it's claws grazed his face as it snarled, before falling limp again. It's core started to respond to CD's and 54's, beeping loudly in warning to the two coming.

"Aahh!" Jim yelped and clutched his face as the creature attacked him suddenly. "You were supposed to be off!" He punched the off button again, but now he was too scared to touch the creature. And his face hurt. Pulling his hands away, he saw a bit of blood on his fingers.

"Oh no, man, not cool!" He fled back to the house, still clutching his remote control in one hand. And attempted to find bandages.

Chris leaned forward anxiously, trying to make out Jim's house. "There, that one! Hurry up!" He braced himself for CD's sudden braking. And Aaron did the same from within 54.

"I hope we're not too late," Aaron said.
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

Screeeech!

Both cars braked hard and turned to the house, tires squealing loudly. 54 almost flipped at her turning. but didn't. CD nearly whammed into 54, but only bumped into her bumper and honnked loudly. ''Where is he?'' Both said once hey arrived.

The FF stirred, then came back on and ran towards the noise, barking madly and staticy blades running at full speed.

Jim came flying out the door at the commotion, two bandages slapped across his nose where the robot had grazed him. "No! Don't!" He wasn't sure who he was yelling at or why they shouldn't do something...whatever that might be.

Chris was already on the grass and he turned at the sound of barking. "What is that?"

Aaron was too busy thinking how close he'd come to flipping, before noticing the problem. "AH! Dang it, Jim! I thought you knew better than to put things you didn't understand into half made robots! Since when did you get a dog bot?"

"I didn't--that thing morphed it into one. It was the weed-whacker robot originally."

Aaron didn't move from 54's driver seat. On the contrary, he locked the doors.
54 gruffs. ''That thing is easy to kill of you just knock the core loose.'' She grumbled.

CD growls. ''Thats the FF's core!'' She shouted, pulling out her water gun and aiming.

The FF puppy bot lunges at Chris, snarling, with it's claws spread and tail raised.

Chris didn't move, instead he pulled the AutoWrench from his back pocket and swung it like a baseball bat. The crack of metal on metal sent the puppy-bot flying.

After a moment, Chris lowered the wrench and looked at Jim. "Couldn't you have wired the AI core a little more loosely?"

Jim shrugged. "Sorry, you know I always try to do my best work."

"Yeah, I do. But your work turns out a little...rogue for my tastes." Chris kept an eye on the puppy-bot as he talked, wondering if it would get up again to attack.

The puppy bot is hit hard and hits Jim. It fell limp on his face, feet twitching occasiony as hot oil starts spewing from a severed wired. CD cringed after she eard the hit and the yelp. ''How dare you hurt a puppy!'' She retorted, looking at Jim. ''Uuuuh....Jim...Your face...'' She said, the FF twitching, it's control buttons dented and crushed.

Jim yelled in pain but at least had the presence of mind to bat the puppy-bot away from him before it could spew hot oil further at him. He collapsed to his knees, rocking and holding his face in pain.

"Gah, it hurts, it hurts!"

"I"m sorry, Jim!" Chris apologized. "But at least it's over now." He looked down at the twitching, spazzing creature. "Why did you even take it; didn't CD warn you it was no good?"

Jim nodded. "I thought it would work for me."

Chris couldn't help but snort. "Nothing ever works for you, Jim. You should know that--"

Jim lowered his hands enough to give Chris a hurt look. "Is that what you think?"

CD glared at Chris. She changed to her human form and walked over to the bot and picked it carefully. She messed with a few wires on it, then set it down.

The blades fold as the bot stirs and gets back up. It charges at Chris again, but failed to notice that CD had jarred it's core loose enough that Chris or Jim could disable it.

''Robots are only useful of you use the proper techical wires, not standard grade lawnmower wires. Heavy duty ones would work, and if you built a bigger one that could hide the blades when not in use..'' CD ramblred on, about what Jim could fix. Her dress had got sheared off while fixing the bot, however, but her skin was cut some aswell.

Realizing that CD was coming up with good ideas on how to fix his future bots, Jim began to write down the notes on a tiny notepad he had with him. "Those are great ideas, thanks!"

Chris sighed and shook his head. "You two deserve each other." He heard the machine coming once again and he readied his AutoWrench. "You wanna go a second round, I'm game. Jim, you might wanna duck."

Aaron was quite content to watch all this from behind the safety of a locked car door.
54 growled and unlocked her doors and shook Aaron out then shut the door and locked him out.

The FF charged, its core rattling loudly as it ran. It lunged again..And attacked his feet, biting at the shoes.

Aaron yelped and scrabbled at 54's doors. "Hey! Not fair, 54. Not fair!" He climbed onto her roof instead, determined not to be anywhere near the demon robot pup.

Chris looked down at the dog chewing at his shoes and gently walloped the robo-pup with his wrench; it made a ringing sound of metal against metal. "No chewing on shoes. If you need to eat something...have this." Chris produced some sort of strip metal that had no use, and dropped it in front of the robo-dog. "You can chew on that."
54 grunted. ''It's just a dog!'' She hissed. Some wet paint got onto Aaron in the process.

The FF yelped, then started chewing on the scrap, wagging it's tail. The blades came out and start spinning rapidly again, dangerously close to Chris' legs too.

Aaron didn't care about his clothing; just about not getting torn apart by the robo-dog. "It's not a dog. It's a robot that changed into a dog with an AI system that's gone haywire! I am not getting down." He clung to the roof like a cat to the ceiling.

"Good boy, good boy," said Chris as he stepped away from the spinning tail blades of dismemberment.
The FF then flinched, then charged at Jim, hissing and shooting sparks. There was a wire dragging behind, the only thing still holding the core in place.

54 changes to her cat form, leaving Aaron on her nose as she snorts.

Aaron clings tightly to 54's nose. "Oh you're not getting away from me. I refuse to detach myself!"

"Jim!" Chris lunged for the trailing wire, grabbing it as he landed on the ground.

Jim turned in time to see the robo-dog running at him and fled towards Aaron and 54.

"Noooo! Don't lead it over here!" Aaron panicked.
The wire is grabbed and jerks out. The core follows and the bot lands in a heap metal as the core falls silent.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus