Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Chris Sanders (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Chris nodded. "It's been 23 years since the war. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? We could set up cans for you to shoot at if you'd like."
Fear Flyer (played by Kyra45)

The FF just looked at the ground. ''What happened to my memories?'' It asked warily.

''You know Chris..I relized something odd. CD's other form is a human, mines a cat, and the FF is a dog. Almost like...'' 54 inquired.

"They were, uh, accidentally quarantined," Chris stated carefully, not wanting to say they were gone forever.

He looked over at 54. "A human, a dog, a cat..." he frowned. "So if the human chases the dog, the dog chases the cat, then it's almost like they didn't want you to get along at all."

''How was it an accident?'' The FF sneered.

''It means whoever made us three thought we'd want to kill eachother. So it's like we were on different sides. One side to chase, one side to sneak, and one side to destroy. A trio, if you will say. Yet CD is older than me, and the FF is older than her...'' 54 inquired once more.

"So it starts with the dog, then the human, then the cat. I think it probably has more to do with the creators behind your designs than your AIs altogether," Chris mused. "I mean, AIs don't naturally hate or kill; you have to be programmed for that. So your creators probably had vendettas against each other. And here we thought they were too smart to get into trifling fights about whose creation was best."

''Well, I was made to fly. Until I couldn't, for some reason. I faintly remember the government telling me they were testing out a new AI fresh out of the factory.'' The FF added, snorting. ''They went on to say how it was supposed to aid humans and be sneaky. Then 6yrs later they said it was lost out in sea.'' The FF added.

Chris blinked. "That wasn't you, was it, FF?" He glanced at CD. "CD, you mentioned that something crashed into water along with you, right? Or was it before you?"
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

''Yes, something crashed into the water with me. What is it now?'' She asked worriedly, looking at Chris.

Chris shook his head. Maybe he had it wrong anyway. There was no way FF and CD were linked that closely...he could only hope. And besides, if he brought up such a topic now, he'd only be inviting trouble and possibly another war. No, it was better to let sleeping dogs lie.

"Ah, it's, uh, nothing." He glanced at Jim for help.

Jim piped in eagerly, "Well, forget about crashing, I have a remote-control airplane if you want to get back into the air."

Chris facepalmed.

''Does it have propellers?'' The FF hissed.

Jim hesitated. "Uh, yes? One in the front, on the nose of the plane. ...why do you ask?"

The FF cackles, then flinches.

Chris tightened his grip around the little robo-dog. "What exactly are you planning on doing to Jim's plane? You won't be able to go far, you know. The battery runs out after about 20 minutes and it'll need a recharge. Plus there's plastic involved, so your AI core might melt it."

The FF gacks a bit, core sparking. ''My oringal body has 50 propellers...Gaack..''

Chris loosened his grip a little. "I'm not hurting you. Will you be able to adjust for one prop propeller?" What was he saying, of course he AI could do that...it had adjusted well enough to Jim's crazy creations.

''Yes...Perhaps...Who knows?''

"But no mutating it, okay?" Chris said. "No changing it into weapons or anything, got that?" He tightened his grip a bit to get his point across.

It gacks again. ''Yess!''

Jim ran to get his plane and returned with the controller about two minutes later. "Here, can you hook it up to this? A rubber band holding the AI core to the wings might work..." he frowned. "I hope the core isn't too heavy."

Chris snickered. "If he couldn't get off the ground? It would save us the trouble of having him divebomb us." Recovering briefly he turned to FF. "What do you think? You wanna change over to the plane?"

''Hmph....Does it have any speakers?''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus