Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Clutch (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

"Chris!" Bill yelled. "Get in here and help me clean up this mess!"

Chris scrambled out of CD. "You two behave," he told them. And then slid into the garage. "Ugh, what leaked?"

"Gas. Don't bring the other cars in here, and go fetch the hose."

Chris nodded. "We got a gas-leak, CD and 54. So don't come in until we clean it up." He grabbed the hose and hurried back.
Keyric the car (played by Kyra45)

CD grumps, but stays put with 54 stuck to her back. ''What happened?'' She shouted, grimacing from the scent of gas.

Keyric didn't budge one bit, the gas tank punctured.

The sparking core hits a puddle of gas..

rolled 1d2 and got 2
1. Gas doesn't ignite, but a tiny explosion happens from oil. 2. as ignites and becomes a tiny exploding fireball that knocks things out.

Clutch (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

"Gas tank ruptured," Bill yelled back--and then as Chris aimed the hose into the garage, he was flattened by his father who had seen the sparking core. "Get down!"

The "fwoosh" of flame ignited the gas and Chris squirmed under his father at the small explosion. Glass shattered. "Dad!"

"It's okay..." Bill rolled off Chris, looking over his shoulder at the garage, expecting the worst.
Keyric the car (played by Kyra45)

The fire scorched the ceiling, and shattered a few lightbulbs. Keyric was in ruins, flipped onto her back and engulfed in a scorching hot mass of metal and paint. The core was turning black, stuck in the melting gas tank still.

The automatic sprinklers turned on, drenching the garage in a bucketload of water and steam as the fire began to die down gradually..

54 and CD has skidded backward from the small shockwave.
Chris Sanders (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Chris gingerly brushed himself off and then froze in horror at the mess of the garage. His father seemed stricken as well, before Chris realized there might be one other casualty.

"Clutch!" He dashed into the still smoking garage, hearing his father yell at him to come back. "Clutch! Are you alive?"

There was no sound coming from Clutch, although after a lengthy pause, window wiper fluid sprayed onto the windscreen and scrubbed away what lightbulb filament had drifted there. His paint job was scorched as well.

"What happened? Chris? Are you okay? What about the others?"

"Don't move," Chris told him; "there's debris everywhere and I don't want you getting a flat tire."

Bill looked over at CD and 54. "Are you two okay?" He brushed his shirt and arms down, hearing bits of debris hit the ground around him.
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

''Urrrrgh.....'' CD groaned, opening her eyes a bit. ''54's stuck to my bumper. but otherwise I'm intact. Everyone ok?'' CD asked.

Agatha stirred awake, but her engine puttered from being stuck. ''Ugh...I think. What happened?'' She hissed.

Keyric didn't reply, her body destroyed as the blackened core slid out of the gas tank. It was still working, but no longer connected to anything.

Sirens wailed in the background as fire trucks pulled down into the block to check on the explosion. Bill sighed and went out to talk with them, leaving Chris to sort out the cars.

Chris extracted himself out of the fuel-soaked garage and then regarded Agatha and CD. "You two really need to quit running into each other. 54, can you back up? You don't look too badly wedged--just a fender bender." He cringed after he said it; Clutch always replied with "just a fender bender?"
54 grumps and shifts into reverse as she attempted to get free of CD's bumper. She succeeded, but took out the entire back bumper plate in the process. She grumps, but backs away far enough to be free.

CD yelps, and glares at Agatha. ''It's not my fault her tires are slick. Now my back bumper is tore off. Is that other car ok?'' CD asked worriedly, eyes looking at Chris.

Chris facepalmed as the cars seemed to have a penchant for harming themselves. But at CD's question he grew more serious.

"It doesn't look good. The core set fire to the gas leaking from it and the firefighters are clearing the area. I don't even know if the core is salvageable. It used to be a mail car. Either of you know one?"

''There was a new mail car that delivered the mail to my creators workplace before I lost my memory. It was pretty shiny though. And hated the sand. And time. Like me.'' CD replied guffly. ''I'm still picking up the core, so it survived it seems.''

Chris frowned. "So it's an old car with a diehard core. Seems to be a theme here. The more recent cores are kind of fragile; they must have run out of crystal."

"Seems strange though that it would hate sand. Clutch loves spinning his wheels in that stuff."

''Well, maybe she was the last car to be made with a crystal core. Then again, she sounded terrified of us. Maybe she got stuck in sand one day and hated it since. It is odd though, but her bodies a wreck..'' As CD glanced to the garage, and the hull of the mail car. ''I'm amazed no more damage was done.'' She added.

Keyrics core begans to beep nervously, about to fall in a hole in the garage.

(posting in case partner forgot about thread)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sands of Time (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus