Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Graduating!

Welp, todays graduation day for my schools seniors!

i'd like to say thank you all for putting up with me those days i was whiny about family arguing and such. your the nicest people i've met anywhere, nicer than most other sites i can be found on. while i'm still the type who's a bit shy, and one that still ends up being a lurker, i'll still enjoy being here. you all always find one way or another to cheer me up if i got home when school was hectic and had tons of tests to do. so here i am now, graduating high school. just thought i'd say this so you guys know what it means to me, also.

<3
Sanne Moderator

I hope you'll have a lot of fun celebrating!!

Just so you know, it's been a lot of fun watching you turn from a random, quiet lurker into an established and open member of our community. :3 You're no longer shy and withdrawn in the least, considering how much you talk to us in the chat! :D I'm really happy about this, you're so much fun. <3
Kyra45 Topic Starter

thanks Sanne <3
Congratz, I hope you enjoy your graduation and I hope that you don't suddenly stop talkin, I have enjoyed when we've talked. :)
Kyra45 Topic Starter

i'm always talking until my comp either decides to be mean or mom drags me to work. or stuff comes. XD

it'l be fun. just hot. it's pose to be 90f today. at least my gowns white.
Congratulations and have fun at graduation! :D
Congratulations!! :D
I'm in the same boat on June 13th! Yay for us!! :D
Kyra45 Topic Starter

thanks peeps. and yay
Congrats Kyra! I know when I graduated high school I was really excited! I've loved talking to you in the ooc and rping with you as well! I hope we can have lots more fun times together! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congratulations Kyra! I hope you're planning to do something special!

I agree with the things already said, it's been fun to see you become an active memeber of the community and you're in the chat just about every day. Hope you'll be sticking around :)
Kyra45 Topic Starter

sticking around when i dun get dragged to work. XD thanks guys/girls. <3
Kyra45 Topic Starter

graduated <3
Kim Site Admin

This is a huge milestone. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all proud of you. Your home life has been completely hectic, your school work has been very stressful, but you persevered, made it to the end, and got that diploma! This is rite of passage you should feel incredible about.

What amazing thing are you going to do next? :)
Congrats!
Kyra45 Topic Starter

ahaha, thanks peeps. you too, Kim <3
Congratulations Kyra! That is so awesome! I hope you have a fantastic summer full of fun times and that in whatever journey you embark on next goes smoothly and you take it with the same vigor you have taken everything thus far.
Kyra45 Topic Starter

thanks Rubix <3
Awesome Kyra i graduate next Friday im so excited.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Graduating!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus