Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

George (played by RustHealer11865)

George followed silently in the back of the group. He wasn't sure what was happening but he intended to find out. He put his hand into his coat pockets and sighed.
Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

Will lead them to a small house next to a couple of stores. He opened the door and lead everyone inside. There really wasn't much, to their left was a kitchen area with a stove and beat up fridge. To their right was a fire place with a rather large, almost alarming sniper rifle above it and a clue chairs and a couch and a small table in front of it. There was also a table and some chairs in the other side of the room as well as a door.
Elias looked around the room, but he didn't see anything that was of interest. He noticed that a rifled was hanging above the fireplace, but, besides that, it was a regular house.
"So, what's the matter? Is this your house?" He asked, sticking his hands into his pockets.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine headed straight for the fireplace as soon as she saw it. Her ears listened to the blonde man's question. Her eyes cut toward the one who would answer. Raine wasn't much of a talker herself.

"Yeah what's going on?" George was in agreement with the other man. He was getting anxious to know what was happening.
Tsuna Alkaid (played by Phoenix_Avatar)

(may I join with Tsuna)

(I think we're too far to introduce someone else)

Will turn and faced them. "If he managed to go through the portal and come out and survive in there. We have to see what this Overlord thing is about, especially since the demon activitie has been increasing

(actually, yeah, you can. Just give us a while and I'll get you into the story.)
"Go into the portal?" Elias's mind whirred and he looked at the other two people standing with him. "Is that what that man back there wanted?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Wait...into the portal? they would need to bring special supplies if they were going into that realm. Raine grimaced and looked at her blade rings. Being superstitious she would need a bunch of holy stuff. She was happy today wasn't the thirteenth day or 3am.

Into the portal? This was getting interesting now, George smiled. He was going to have to sharpen his weapon, he hasn't had to use in quite a while.

Will went upstairs, coming back down a few seconds later with large rolled up piece of paper. He walked over and out it on the floor and rolled it out, showing it was a huge map.
Elias walked over and sat down on the floor, studying the map curiously. "So, what's the plan?" He asked Will, touching the large map lightly with his fingertips, as if he didn't believe it was real.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine peered over the table, finally giving up she pulled a chair for her to stand on. How did he come into possession of this? She wondered. Her eyes scan over it quickly then back again slowly. He must have traveled there or bought it off a dark merchant. If that was the case, how will they know for sure.

George looked over the map. "Yeah I agree, what's the plan?" He asked looking at Will.

Will crouched down and pointed to where they were I'm the map. "The plan is to leave tonight and start heading there. And yes, I know it's a bad idea leaving at night because demons are more active at night, but I've been noticing they have been getting less and less nocturnal. So we won't have to worry about anything big and powerful, just pack hunting demons."
Elias sat back a little. "Alright, so we'll be heading into the portal." He grinned rather excitedly and said, "I'm ready! Can't wait, in fact. So, uh, what do we need to bring?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine ran a hand through her hair and studied the map more. All the while listening to them speak. "Do we need holy weapons?" She asked softly. The room seemed smaller the more they talked about leaving to another realm.

George sighed. He was slightly disappointed that they wouldn't encounter any strong demons, they were more of a fight. He put his hand in his coat, holding on to a small glaive head, his signature weapon. He couldn't wait to use it again.

Will thought about what Raine said. "Yeah, do you mind going to the church and grabbed a couple of bullets from the priest, and tell him I want Akuma Suraisā. But the plan is to halfway there on horse, stop at a town hakfway there, and go the rest of the way on foot."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus