Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

"Alright then. It shouldn't be too bad, right? What's the town's name, anyways?" Elias stood up and adjusted his coat, ready to leave.
Raine (played by Zinx)

While she got the bullets, she would get her blades done as well. As far as horses went, well lets just say she never rode one. They never liked her, but she never knew why. Raine headed for the door preparing to leave.
George (played by RustHealer11865)

George adjusted his fedora. "Well let's get going then." He smiled, this was going to be fun.
Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

Will rolled up theao and stood up. "Alright, we're not leaving until sunset, so go get some sleep. I'll go with her to get the supplies and get us some horses." He said, grabbing the huge sniper rifle off of the fireplace. "Remember Elias, take every demon soul we come across because you'll be running healing and support. I'll get you something to help take and store souls."
Elias nodded, sticking his hands back into his pockets. "Alright. I'll go get some supplies from my house later. I guess I'm off then."
He turned and started out the door, running down the streets.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine stood by the door waiting for the others to leave. So she was going with Will. She supposed that would be better since they were going to get horses. Grimacing at the thought, she watched each one leave.

George looked around, not sure what to do. "Well I guess I'll go get ready." He headed off for his house.

Will put the strap of the gun around his torso before putting it on his back. He then walked over and walked with Raine to the church.
Ette threw the door of his house open, running inside. He quickly went up the stairs, his rather heavy shoes thumping on the floor. He went up into his room, grabbed weapons, several bottles of medication, and some bandages. He stuffed the things into his pocket and slung the weapons over his shoulder, then ran down the stairs and out the door.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine followed Will quietly, looking up at him from time to time. Her mind wondered of his background. How does he know so much of demons. The church building loomed over them both. It had been a long time since she visited such a place. The air seemed muggy and no wind blew.

George walked into his house. What would I need? He looked around and grabbed his rifle and some extra bullets. He took another look around and grabbed a small flask, he smiled and walked back out.

Will walked up and opened the door, leading her inside. At the far end of the church was a priest. He looked up and saw the two. "I guess you want bullets and the sword.
Elias hurriedly checked everything mentally, running through a list of everything he had. He had plenty of guns and several of the main medications normally brought on trips involving demons of any sort. Added to everyone else's items, it should be enough.
Sumiko Tsubaki (played anonymously)

(Sorry! I know this but is the official thread but I can't find a thread that advertises this RP. Just a question is this RP still open?)
Raine (played by Zinx)

They knew what they were here for? Raine looked from Will to the priest. Her small frame bowed and she made a request."Just for safety sake-" She held up her ring blades."Can I have these blessed?" Her head tilted up to look at the Holy man.

George looked up at the sky. He made his way over to the church. He didn't know where else he needed to go so he decided to see if they needed help with the horses when they were done in the church. He sat down outside the doors.

The priest order and took her blade rings. He carried them into a backroom and closed the door. He came back a moment later carrying a box and another priest behind him was carrying long and skinny, wooden box with a latch on it.
Elias ran towards the church, hoping that everyone else was still there. He saw George waiting outside the church doors. He slowed to a stop and waved breathlessly.
"Hey. You ready?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

She bowed again, "thank you." Raine took a step back and waited them to return with the weapons. The priest however came out with a latched box. Curiosity swept over her and made her tip toe to see.

George looked up. "Just waiting to see if they needed help with the horses."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus