Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Sterling stepped back into the shadows, giving the man he'd run into a chance to talk to the kitten-tiger-vampire shape shifter. Usually he would have shot and staked the unholy thing by now, but he was intrigued by the new guy.

He reached down to a canteen that was slung over his shoulder, and uncapped the lid. Just in case he needed it; he had some holy water on him. Again, it never hurt to be prepared. Dousing his hand in it, he once again steadied his crossbow with both hands and glanced around to make sure they weren't in the middle of a trap.
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta) Topic Starter

Arka's brows rose in amusement, "Quite the temper there, is that normal for vampires too? Or for shape shifters?" he asked, tilting his head slightly as he scratched the top of his head. He approached her casually, no sign of fear in his movements or in his eyes. He leaned down, inspecting her as he walked around her. "Impressive. If you could mask your smell better it'd be spot on, but it's kind of hard to mask the smell of death and blood, at least from ones with noses like mine." he tapped his nose, smiling down at her. "Though I do applaud the thought of garbage, though chances are we may not have a second date unless you bathe." he said, frowning only slightly in thought. "Do you have a true form?" he asked, squatting down to her level of cat-ness and peering down at her.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked at them. Were they both trying to kill her. She hissed at them and then she looked st the demon. Her teeth bared at him. She settled down once he asked a good question. " Vampires are nice but then aggressive. Shape shifters are usually always nice but if we get angry. It's bad luck for people. "

She looked at him but her eyes shot straight to the hunter as he put his hand in holy water. She backed up and hissed at him. Crap. Why are they both teaming up on me? She turned as she heard his complements. " Well, thank you. If you have to hunt every something days, you have to mask your smell. " She kept her eyes glued onto the shadows but she would look at him then the shadows. She smiled as he said second date but passed it away. Once he got almost infront of her she looked at him. She hesitated to speak " yes "

She took a deep breathe in and then a light went off. The small cat disappeared and was replaced with a young girl. She had light purple hair with some silver. She had a silver ribbon in her hair. She wore a dress, knee high socks, and boots. She looked up at him and then to the floor. She concentrated but then this popped in her head, vampire hunter! She jumped up and did a backflip into the shadows
Sterling watched the shadows uneasily, expecting an attack. "Do you usually flirt with death?" he asked the man before him. "Or were you trying to show off? Because I daresay she's little more than a Day Walker. They're common enough; it's the Master vampires you need to watch out for."

He wouldn't say it, but the shapeshifting aspect was unusual and made him nervous. It was times like these, he was glad he hunted alone. "Well, these vampires aren't going to stake themselves." Sterling adjusted his trenchcoat briefly and then headed back to patrol the main street.

Emily smiled and thought * easy kill anybody. * She walked in the shadows, silently. She turned into a soft black cat and blendid in with the darkness. She watched him and was getting ready to bite him. She picked a piece of trash and threw it at the guy. It hit his leg and she turned black compeltly

Arka frowned when the girl took off, and glanced back towards the man. "You scared her away, and no this is not showing off...you would know if I was showing off." he said, standing back up. When the man mentioned master vampires he was intrigued. "A master vampire? Oooo~" he grinned, "Where do I find me one of those?" he asked, folding his arms behind his head. "You're not a normal human either, what are you and why the hell are you wearing garlic? Is that a fashion thing here in London?" he asked, raising a brow.
Sterling spun as the trash struck him on the leg and fired his bolt in the direction it had been flung from. He then scowled as he systematically re-loaded his crossbow again.

"Master Vampires are often secluded in abandoned towns or in the seediest parts of well-inhabited ones. Particularly where there aren't any Hunters about." Sterling glanced warily at the man as he brought his crossbow back up. "This town is one without a Hunter, so I expect there's a Master lingering around here."

At the mention of garlic, Sterling scowled. "It might reek, but it buys me time when the vampire attacks. Silver doesn't hurt either. And this," he flashed the necklace briefly, "is from when I've staked two Masters in the past." He stuffed the necklace back down his shirt. "The second time I had help. Anyway, what brings you into this town, after dark, and presumably searching for vampires?"

Emily jumped back from the bolt and then she turned into a human again. She threw it at the guy and stepped out. She jumped onto the roof and hissed at them. She looked " You two why can't you just get along. I am on a shcedule to get a snack. And you mister, garlic thing. Get near me with the garlic and ill let my real vampire have a fight with you. "

She covered her mouth with her hand. She just told him about her real vampire. Great, the demon will want to see her and the vampire hunter. Well, he'll want to kill her more. She looked at them

Arka rose a brow, watching as the girl harassed the man. He wondered if all vampires had child like antics, or maybe she was turned before she had matured completely, he was unsure. She did look young, though he couldn't guess an age. "I heard this was the most dangerous town to be in late at night, so far...I think I've been lied to." Arka grumbled a bit, and then let out a sigh. If he really wasted a trip here only to find some hissing adolescent vampire, he was going to find that other demon and pound his face in.

When the girl spoke again, he glanced up at her. "Real vampire?" he asked, raising another brow. He was starting to become irritated, "Woman, get down here and stop talking in riddles. I won't hurt you, and I won't let this human hurt you either. If you want I'll even take you back to my room, but I'd like some straight answers if you don't mind." he said, folding his arms in front of him.'

Emily looked and took a deep breath. She flew down from the roof and looked at the vampire hunter. She then looked at the demon. " I have a much more horrifying side of me. This cross keeps her locked away but i can't remove it. Only other people can pull it off and then i change. " She looked at the guy and then backed up softly one step.
"Honestly?" Sterling muttered. "Do you really think I care about unleashing your true nature? I'd sooner take you out as you are. And I daresay that cross thing is a trick to lure us in close enough for a bite."

As he spoke he stepped decisively to the side, getting a clear shot of the vampire. "And frankly, the only good vampire is a dead vampire."

He raised the crossbow and fired.

Emily looked and jumped back. She got hit in the leg and was starting to bleed. She hissed and back flipped up onto the roof. She looked as her leg dripped blood then the side. She took off across the roof and then turned into a dragon. She flew but then fell on the next roof. She looked at her leg and side and rested her head down

"Dammit!" Arka hollered, glaring at the human. "What the hell man? I was making progress!" He looked up towards the roofs seeing the dragon laying on a roof two buildings down. He vanished in thin air, appearing beside the dragon on the roof. "Well at least the stories are false that you guys explode when staked.." he said softly, trying not to alarm her. He knew he could handle himself, but it did pain him to see a woman hurt. Sometimes he was too soft. He glanced at the wound and frowned, "Do you want me to pull it out?" he asked.

Emily looked at him and then turned into a girl. She hissed at him and then she jumped backwards before falling down again. She breathed and looked at the stake in her leg. She softly pulled it out and it burned in her hand. The smell of blood alarmed her but she controlled herself. She put her legs out and then she laid down. She closed her eyes and then she looked at the guy

She looked " Why are you here? Are you wanting to kill me just like that guy tryed to do to me. " She held her leg as she looked at the wound was pretty deep but she just iggnored it

"As I told you before, I don't hurt women." he said, slowly approaching her. He knelt down beside her and sighed, "I'm looking for someone to destroy me." he said softly, looking down at her leg.

Emily looked at him and pulled her leg away from him. " And why would you want to get destroyed? " She then said " And i'm not truely a woman "
Sterling followed from the ground, reloading his crossbow and dipping the tip of his bolt into holy water before reloading. The water would probably evaporate when he fired, but it couldn't hurt.

"You can't run from me forever," he yelled up at them. "And you--you're not human are you." His grey eyes glittered in the dark. How could he have mistaken this guy, for lack of a better word, for a human?

He brought his crossbow up, trying to find a good spot to aim, and came up short. Damn roof.

Emily heard the bolt hit the roof. She stood up and then a mist came from her mouth and covered her wound. She took a tiger form and put the guy on her back. She then jumped across the roof and onto another one. " how do you know? " She said growling and then she jumped onto another roof. She was being fast but she was still injured

"Long story." he replied to the girl, raising a brow when he said she wasn't truly a woman. He glanced down as the hunter yelled at them, rolling his eyes slightly. He turned back to the girl, "You should probably get out of here.." he said softly, looking at her. "I'm staying at the inn a few blocks down the road, second floor room twelve. If you want, come by and see me tomorrow. I promise it will be safe, I just want to know more about your kind." he said before standing up and vanishing again.

He reappeared beside the hunter, noticing he couldn't find a good shot. "What are you aiming at?" he asked, following the hunters line of sight.

( Oh ill change mine then )

Emily nodded her head and jumped from the hunter again. She finally couldn't move. She had to stop. She laid down and then she laid down on the top of the roof.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus