Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Sterling spun when the demon appeared beside him, aiming the crossbow at the man/demon's chest.

"Who--what--are you?" he demanded. For some reason he was giving this man a chance to reply. Usually by now he'd have unloaded a bolt and added holy water for good measure. "Why are you helping her? She's a vampire."
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta) Topic Starter

Arka looked at the hunter, and then down at his bow that was pointed to his chest. "I'll start off with 'who', the name is Arka, though most call me the Demonheart. I'm half human, half demon as for the 'what' part, and I'm just letting you know right now, shooting me in the chest is going to do nothing but cause problems." he said casually, "I'm not some vampire, or werewolf weak to silver, stakes, or holy water. As for why I am helping her, well she intrigues me. I was hoping vampires or werewolves would be strong enough to take me out, but I have a fear that they are not." He squinted his eyes towards the hunter, "I doubt you could do the job, I'd end up slaughtering you, and that wouldn't help me out at all."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily laid on the roof listening to them. She slowly crawled and then looked down at them and she started to clean her wound and the mist came from her mouth. It went into her wound and it started healing.

She heard them mention about who, what, and a why. She listened to the demon and a loud deep growl came from her " so the real reson your helping me is so you can get something from me. " she reached into her dress and pulled out a dagger. She smiled " truly she dose not wish to spend anytime with you special if you just want to see what we are made of. " she looked at the people and then threw a piece of glass at them both
Sterling narrowed his eyes. "Well then, Arka, if it's death you're looking for, I know where to find it. And hunting down vampires, Masters or otherwise, probably isn't going to do much good if it gets you turned into one of them. Though if you do...or if it's possible...I wouldn't mind staking you."

He ignored the piece of glass that struck his trench coat. As long as he wasn't bleeding, he wasn't worried. "Every creature, human, demon, undead, has a weakness. I will find yours soon enough."

Turning to the place where the glass shard had been thrown, he called up to the vampire: "Either attack or run away--I have no need to waste time on a distraction." And now that every vampire in the city knew where he was--it was time to leave. "So much for a productive evening," he muttered.

Emily bared her teeth at him. Fight he wants, he'll get it. She placed the dagger back into her dress and flew down. She pushed the guy to the ground and then cut his arm and flew up. The smell of blood was drawing her closer telling herself to stop before he would kill her. She grabbed the dagger and threw it at the hunter

Arka sighed loudly, making sure it did not go unnoticed that he was annoyed. "You're not the only one that pretty much wasted majority of this night." he grumbled. Then he felt it, a tremendous amount of energy coming straight for them. Arka grinned, cracking his neck as he turned around. "We have company, you may want to make yourself scarce human.." Arka said, running a hand through his hair as he looked towards the darkness.

The air became still and silent, and Arka's skin felt like it was crawling. His nose was useless now, whatever was coming at them had masked it's smell completely. Which only meant one thing, a challenge. Arka smirked as he waited, starting to whistle again. He didn't pay attention to the hunter or the vampire/shifter, they were no longer his concern.

Emily smiled. " your not my concern demon. So leave unless you want a fight take my cross off. " she smirked and then looked back at the hunter. She licked the blood and her ears twitched.
Sterling yelped as his sleeve was torn, and then, to his horror, he began to bleed. He turned furiously to the vampire. "You have no idea what you've just done." To Arka he growled: "Can you wait a minute while I stake this nuisance?"

He ducked the dagger she threw at him, returning the favor by grabbing one of his silver-bladed throwing knives in his boot and launching it at her heart. His other hand moved for one of the many stakes lining the interior of his coat, pulling one free.

"You just made a serious mistake, vampire. Too bad it'll be the last one." He launched himself at her, driving the stake at her heart.

Emily smiled " yeah right " she disappeared and sat on a building. " clones dumbo! " she smiled and disappeared and fake ones of her appeared all over

Arka tried to ignore the two bickering behind him, and his right eye twitched slightly as they continued to make noise and distract him. He turned his head back towards them, "Would you both shut up already!? I'm trying to list-" his sentence was cut short as he flew backwards, past the the hunter and vampire/shifter and slammed into a building. He went straight through the stone wall, landing into what looked like a general shop. The cloud of dust he was now laying in caused him to cough, and he groaned as he got back to his feet. "Son of a-"

Emily heard the demon speak. She flew down to him and then said " you find it and ill kill it " she placed the cross in his hand " take it off, will you " she said as she looked at the shadows
At the newest threat, Sterling whirled to face it; dropping his stake and grabbing for his crossbow.

"What the hell is it this time?" He demanded, glancing back at Arka to make sure he wasn't dead. Pity if he was though--he'd have missed his chance to kill him himself.

Arka stepped out of the building through the hole his body had made in it. His clothes were covered in rubble and dust. "I just had these dry cleaned..." he grumbled. He looked towards the girl and frowned, "Stay out of this woman." he said as he walked right past her.

A cloaked figure appeared from the darkness, simply standing there. Arka narrowed his eyes as he walked right up to it. "Nice shot, but you won't be as lucky next time." he growled, clenching his fists. The figure slowly lifted its hands, pulling the hood of the cloak back. "Arrogant demon, you are not my concern, step aside." came a soft voice, and Arka rose his brows in shock. The cloaked figure was a beautiful woman, with long wavy red hair. She looked almost ethereal, her skin was as pale as the moon. When she spoke though, her fangs were clearly visible. "Is every vampire a freaking woman!?" Arka cried out, frustrated.

She looked towards the hunter, "You must be Sterling, I've heard much about you.." she purred, her eyes narrowing. "It's strange to see you conversing with mutts." she said the last bit with a hint of venom in her voice. Arka's eyes narrowed immediately, and he growled "What did you call me!?"

Emily heard what she called her. Rage built up and her cross started to glow red. She looked at the girl " you shut your mouth or I'll rip it off for you " she said as her eyes turned red
Sterling had his crossbow leveled at the new arrival. Fangs--definitely a vampire. "So, you've actually heard of me and got my name right. That's a first. Pity I'll have to add you to my hit list."

He grimaced as his arm stung; if he didn't bind it soon, getting bit would be the least of his worries."Arka, can you distract her for me?" His voice was quiet.

Emily heard this and then smiled. She lunged at the hunter and then pinned him down. She looked at the cut and then to him. She hear something and jumped off the hunter.

The red headed vampire moved like lightning and grabbed the girl by the throat. She hissed at the girl, baring her fangs. "Get out of my way child!" the woman growled, throwing the girl across the street. Arka growled, "HEY!" he yelled, drawing the vampires attention to himself. He vanished in mid air again, shadow stepping behind the vampire and wrapping his arms around her, restraining her. "There's probably no chance I could ask you to dinner is there?" he asked, his lips by her ear.

The vampire growled, her eyes turning red as well. "Get your half breed paws off me!" she growled, slamming the back of her head into Arka's face. Arka was forced to let go by the sheer force of the hit, and he laughed as he groaned, "Oh snap, that hurt!" he laughed more, regaining his composure. "I think I'm in love sweet lips." he said, smirking.
Sterling didn't hesitate. Free of the vampire girl and seeing Arka had the vampire woman nearly restrained, he fired a crossbow bolt at the woman.She was fast and powerful and he didn't have time to take on two vampires at once.

He started to reload his crossbow and grimaced. Injury first--he dropped the crossbow in favor of some gauze he had stored in his pockets. Within seconds he had bound his arm, and had drawn his sword.

"Alright, one bleeding human against two vampires and a demon. I should have stayed in bed."

Emily hissed and her cross glowed." You shouldn't have done it red head " She said as her cross started to shake. She looked at them and her eyes shifted darker. She bared her sharp fangs as they grew. The cross shattered sending red peices everywhere.

A red light went around her and she stood up. She was different. Her hair turned silver, her body matured, and her voice changed. She turned to them as red shadows fell behind her. " Now are we doing it the easy way or the hard way " She kicked the vampire girl in the neck and back flipped backwards. She had an amazing kind of strength now

The red head did not even budge from the kick to the neck, instead her eyes filled with rage. Arka pulled off his jacket, and then rolled up the sleeves to his black shirt. He tossed his jacket to the ground and glanced towards the slayer. "I think it goes something more along the lines of one sexy vampire against a bleeding human, a demon, and a ....whatever the hell she is.." he said.

The red head smirked and looked towards Sterling, "So how is Kai doing?" she asked with an amused expression as if she were trying to hit a soft spot. Arka rose a brow, the name not ringing a bell to him. Then he felt it, more energy heading their way. "Shi-...." He stuttered some, "She's not alone!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus