Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Sterling wasn't sure what the hell had just happened, but being carried like a whelp wasn't what he had in mind. "Put me down!" he yelled at Arka, spinning once the demon had released him to see the house coming down. "Er, thanks."

He adjusted his trench coat and then turned to the girl. "You'll be fine," he tried to reassure her. The house, however, was a lost cause. "And here I thought it would be a quiet night. Stupid vampires."

He rubbed his injured arm, finally glad it had stopped bleeding. A drink really wasn't going to cut it tonight. "Now what?" he asked Arka.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily growled at the place and then she turned into a human. She made her way into the town. She was scared but she had to do something. She walked as a building fell behind her. She jumped and hissed. " not my kinda game to play " she muttered. She finally stopped and she sighed. Maybe I can stop this all.

She twirled and then she disappered. A loud noise came from the opposite side of the town. It was a dragon but in a water form. Emily looked and flew down to the town. She was good about not hurting people in the form as much as the other. She sprayed water down the houses until they burned. She flew off and twirled. She turned into a human and fell from the sky. Crap. She hit the ground and let out a scream of pain.
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta) Topic Starter

Arka stood for a moment, blankly staring at the burning buildings. Images were flashing through his mind, of another fire from long ago. His thoughts were interrupted though when a small hand tugged on the collar of his shirt. He glanced down to see he still had the small girl in his arms. Her face was covered in soot, and her big brown eyes were full of fear. She was rather cute, with her curly chestnut hair.

"Sorry," Arka said, "Where are your parents?" he asked and the little girl frowned shaking her head. "They didn't get out.." she whispered, and Arka felt his heart sink. He let out a small sigh and glanced toward Sterling as he spoke, "Well, I guess we call it a night." he said, still holding the little girl.

Emily pushed a piece of hair from her eyes as she felt blood come from her body. She twirled and turned into a tiger. She padded towards them through the town. She looked at Arka. She then looked st the hunter. She walked to them. She turned into a girl. " I am sorry, i-i can't control myself " She said looking at the little girl. A single tear came from her eye. " i can leave, i've already hurt people "
Sterling arched an eyebrow at Arka. "Are you calling it a night before or after you release the girl?" He still hadn't forgotten the man beside him was a demon; or that he was a womanizer.

His attention was slightly distracted by the shape shifting vampire. "If you were truly sorry, you'd help them rebuild and you wouldn't have set so many of their houses on fire." Really, a staking would be too simple for her. If only there was some way to prevent a vampire from feeding on humans...

Arka perked a brow when Sterling acted concerned over the girl in his arms, "Sorry, I prefer them a little older...Not too much older to where you see wrinkles forming, or certain area's are starting to sag. I did that once...and well....it wasn't the most pleasant of times." he grimaced slightly as he visioned it again.

He then turned to the vampire, narrowing his eyes slightly. He understood her inner turmoil, knowing all too well what it felt like to not be in control. He shouldn't judge her though, he had done much worse than this....much worse. He didn't know what to say or do for her, he then turned walking away with the little girl. "Do you have any relatives?" he asked looking down at her. She would nod her head, "In a small town just north of Transylvania." she whispered. Arka's grin widened more, "I shall take you there, and protect you until you are in your relatives company. No need for you to go into an orphanage right?" he said, giving her a small smile.

Emily looked at them. " when my inner form Is out, it's not like I can just stop her. Her energy had grown from the fight with Kai and the redhead. So she grew and the need to kill grew stronger. " her ears pricked as she could almost figure out with the hunter was thinking " and you think staking will not be enough for me. Your wrong "

She saw the demon leave and turned. She shifted into a black cat and walked into the shadows. She couldn't just let them walk away but she was hated. She told herself she would keep in the shadows and try to keep her inner self from coming out near them
Sterling growled under his breath. "I'm not through with either of you yet." Well it looked like his next mission had assigned itself--when the shape shifting vampire turned into a cat to follow Arka with the girl.

He caught up to Arka. "If you're going to take her home; I'll come as well. Two...protectors are better than one. But I might request making a quick stop before we head out."

Emily ears twitched but ignored the hunter. She was already angry and scared. She made her way in the shadows and turned completely black. Her eyes were just on the hunter and the girl. She would grather die for the girl then let her die. She let a soft meow out trying to get the girls attention

Arka glanced at Sterling, raising a brow, "And where are we stopping old man?" he asked, glancing down at Emily as she meowed at the girl in his arms. The little girl glanced down, watching the cat with a small smile on her face.

Arka looked back towards Sterling, it was apparent that the guy didn't trust him yet. In all honesty Arka couldn't blame him, he was still half demon. "Surprised you wanted to come along, figured Transylvania would be too much for a geezer like you." he smirked, teasing him.

Emily looked at the girl and was about to jump out of the shadows but her cross glowed. She stopped and bared her teeth. " Stay in " She muttered. She closed her eyes and the cross stopped glowing. She fell to the floor and then tryed to get up but fell. The cross was keeping her to the ground. She meowed to the girl
"The inn, preferably, so I can gather my things." He snorted at Arka's jab. "Who you callin' a geezer? I'm experienced. Besides that, I've seen so many vampires lately, I'd almost bet there were none left in Transylvania. And if there are...well, they'll rue the day they met me." He grinned fiercely before motioning at one of the buildings they were passing.

"I'll just be a minute." He made quick work of getting to his room--it helped that everyone else was sound asleep or pretending to be--and gathered his already packed things. He left the money in his room and then jumped down from the same window he'd been lingering in earlier. "Alright, now I'm good to go."

Arka had chuckled at Sterling's retort, and waited outside the inn for him. He glanced towards Emily who seemed to be having trouble controlling her inner vampire. He rose a brow, holding the girl a little closer to himself "Can you keep that thing contained?" he asked, wondering if it'd even be safe to let her follow them.

Emily nodded her head " yes, i'll be fine " She bite her lip and followed, walking. She kept control but their was a part of her in pain and fear
Sterling slung his pack over his shoulder and nodded at Arka. "Thanks for waiting."

He adjusted the remaining bits of equipment he carried with him, and then pulled out a small tube of paste. He grimaced as he squeezed a thumbful onto his hand and then began to rub it into his injured arm. The injury healed quickly due to the salve, and then he was tucking the ointment back into his pack. "Now, I'm ready." He flexed his previously injured arm and smiled to himself. He was back in action.

Emily smelt his cut and bite her lip. " Don't do it " Her eyes turned red but she was keeping herself under control, almost. She turned into a tiger and walked almost out of the shadows and growled. " Sterling, please go " Her eyes turning darker red

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus