Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily bared and grabbed the girl. She grabbed the dagger and put it to the red heads neck " What do you know about him! " She said pushing the dagger into her neck starting to make her neck bleed. " Tell me! " She said bared fangs.
"Who else could there possibly be?" Sterling was growing exasperated and it didn't help with the mention of Kai.

"Kai is dead," he told the woman vampire shortly, grey eyes glittering. "I'll take care of this new threat, you two keep tabs on her."

He turned to meet the newest wave of enemies, his grip on the sword tightening.

Emily had her teeth bared and pushed the dagger in deeper.
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta) Topic Starter

Arka scanned the area with his eyes, as far as he could tell it was only one other. He nodded to Sterling, and glanced towards the red head. "Well look's like it's a Ménage à trois with two very lovely ladies..and this handsome devil right here." He gave a charming grin, lifting a brow "How about we put our differences aside and make love not war?" he asked, holding out his arms. "Come on ladies, there is plenty of me to go around." he would wink and grin at the both of them.

The red head simply scoffed, growing more irritated the longer that knife was held to her throat. She jammed her elbow into Emily's side and freed herself from the girls grasp. She wiped the small amount of blood off her neck with her fingertips and looked down at her hand growling. "You'll pay for that.." The red head said, glancing into the shadows. It seemed their new arrival had arrived.

Emily looked " I wouldn't bet on it. " She turned to Arka. " There coming, prepare yourself. " She turned and threw the dagger at the girls arm hitting her. She then took a long sword from her boot. " I come prepared " She ran at the girl again pushing her down and held the sword to her neck. She pushed hard opening the wound open deeper
Sterling managed to make out a third figure cloaked in an all-too-familiar trench coat. Damn! Could his luck have gotten any worse? That trench coat had been his at one point in time. Now it seemed that was going to come back and bite him.

"I warned you once," he yelled at this third vampire. "You forfeit your life here and now." He sprinted at the vampire, who was once the Hunter called Kai.

Kai saw the chaos and he paused with deliberation. Two vampires, a Hunter, and a demon. He smiled, revealing a glint of fangs. "So this is what the commotion is all about. I thought I told you to end it quickly!" he yelled at the woman vampire toying with the demon. He then turned at Sterling's yell and ducked the sword's swing. "You used to be quieter."

The red headed woman growled as the Emily pushed her to the ground and put another sword to her throat, "Well I would have been faster had it not been for these mutts!" she hollered out, kicking upwards and sending the girl flying backwards.

A fireball zoomed by her head, causing her to blink in shock. She turned her head to the direction it came from only to see the half demon smirking. He had another fireball just casually floating in his hand, his skin not even getting charred from the contact. "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to fight you even though you are a woman. I must ask your name though, I like to keep track of who I kill." Arka said, his eyes were cold and calculating.

"My name is Alexandra, and you won't be killing me today half breed. I plan on draining every ounce of being from you." she said said, narrowing her eyes. Arka only chuckled in response, "We'll see about that."

Emily flew backwards and then she hissed. Kai, but it was fake. She looked at Arka and then to the red hedded woman. She kept her sword in her boot and if he needed help. He would ask her. She turned to Kai and hissed and pulled out another dagger
Sterling pulled a stake from his coat as the vampire ducked his swing--but Kai was ready for him. With a swift kick, the vampire knocked Sterling back several feet. A burning pain made him hiss though and he looked down at his arm to see that he'd been grazed.

"You'll pay for that." Kai said, and then turned to regard the demon and other vampire. He smiled at the familiar face, though gone were any feelings he might have once shown towards her. "I never thought you were one to side with Hunters," he said to her, and then turning to the demon, "Or you." His gaze flickered back to Sterling. "What trick or lie did you tell them to earn their help?"

"I didn't tell them anything." Sterling said, collecting his sword and his crossbow. "Whatever lies you've heard are just those--lies."

Emily looked at him. " You've changed Kai and so have I " She said running at him and kicking him sending him back. She pulled the sword out. " if you were still the Kai I knew, i might spare your life. But not any more " She said her red eyes looking at him and her fangs growing. She let out a hiss. " I got him, go get the other red head "

Arka scoffed slightly, "What I do is my own business, I have no tie to these two. I'm just doing what I came here to do, find a vampire...and see how strong you blood suckers are" he'd smirk. He glanced towards Sterling, it seemed him and the new vampire were at the very least acquaintances.

Alexandra came flying from above them, having moved while they were all distracted and talking. She tackled the girl to the ground, and pinned her to the concrete. Arka had mostly been watching till this point in time, just getting a read of their speed and movements.

Emily hissed at the girl. She turned into a snake and slivered out. " Learn your place will you! " She pushed the girl on her stomach and put the dagger near her heart. She stabbed her but it was near her heart. She picked the girl up and threw her
Sterling growled and faded back into the shadows around them while Arka seemed to hold the others' attentions. He gently, carefully reloaded his bow, and held it with his good arm.

He aimed for Alexandra's body, but by the time he loosed, he realized Emily had intervened and reversed their positions. His bleeding arm now throbbed, and he realized he'd have to resort to his sword.

Kai regarded Arka without seeming phased. He tried to work his way around the demon, to get into a blind spot to prepare for a better course of attack.

Emily looked at Kai in the shadows. Her hands were in blood and she hissed. " Kai, stop hiding. Why dont we fight. I've changed you know "

Arka sensed Kai, and quickly side stepped, sending out a hurling ball of flames. It grazed Kai's side only slightly, enough to singe the clothes he was wearing. Arka smirked, "You're pretty fast...this could get interesting." he said, cracking his knuckles together. He could smell Sterling's blood, and the thick tangy smell to it was starting to make him sick. Unlike most demons, he hated blood. He hated the taste, the smell, and the texture of it.

Alexandra was now busy with the Emily, when the girl stabbed her she simply smiled. "You missed." was all she said as Emily was distracted with Kai and she lunged into the girl, pummeling her fist through the girls abdomen, her hand popping out the back of her, covered in blood. "I'm going to make you die slowly, as I tear limb and limb from your body." she growled ripping her arm from Emily and licking her bloody hand.

Emily felt this but showed no pain. " I dont take deafeats from dirty red heads like you " She back flipped and pushed the girl to the ground. She grabbed the girls head and lifted it up and slammed it in the ground. She looked at Kai, that demon has no idea what he has to fight. She then kept the girl down by grabbing a huge rock and slamming it on the girls back
( Can the girl die or no? )
Kai yelled and spun to the side, when Arka's flame shot past him. He clapped his hand over the burned area. "Y-you burned my coat!"

Rage swept over Kai and he sprinted towards the demon again. For better measure, he drew a short dagger, ready to attack. But he was ready for the fireball this time.

Sterling almost felt sorry for the female vampire, though it would be a first. His act of mercy was swift, waiting just long enough for him to climb up so he could get a clear shot. He loosed his bolt for Alexandra's heart.

Emily flipped off and held her back. She almost fell to the floor. She looked up at Kai and swiftly stood up. She jumped infront of the demon " Kai stop! " She said angirly.

Alexandra disintegrated into ash, after a blood curdling scream echoed through the streets. She didn't even have time to react, or even do anything.

Arka smirked, "I'm sorry pretty boy, didn't mean to singe your jacket." he said cockily. When Emily jumped in front of him he had to shove her out of the way, taking the dagger in the gut. He groaned slight, blood covering his hand as he clutched the wound. Now that Kai was right on him there was no way he could dodge his fire. He shot his hands to the ground, and a pillar of fire consumed them both.

Emily bared her teeth. If that dumb demon had not just let her take the dagger it would be fine. She took a deep breath and the shards of glass flew into her. She looked at herself as her body glowed red. She opened her eyes and then looked at them " Demon, Vampire Move... " She said before seperating them both with her finger. She flicked and they both flew back. " Dumb ones " She muttered

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus