Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Kai cut loose a blood-curdling scream as fire scorched his flesh. Sterling shuddered, preferring the slightly quieter method of staking through the heart.

But just when he thought he'd be consumed by fire when it left him and he was aware of gravel biting into his back. He lay there for a moment, hatred burning where the demon's fire had left off.

"I was this close to getting demon blood!" he gasped and forced himself to get to his feet. He only made it to his hands and knees, when a crossbow bolt impacted the ground next to him.

"The next bolt goes through your heart." Sterling called. "Unless Arka wishes to eat you first."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily watched them and looked at Kai. " kill him quickly " she said glaring at him
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta) Topic Starter

Arka was chuckling as he panted, slowly getting to his feet after being knocked to the ground. Using his flame pillar took a lot of energy, and he was beginning to get slightly worried. He wasn't concerned with dying, that was his goal to begin with, no he was worried about him coming out.

Arka was still clutching his side as he looked towards the two vampires. His aura was growing rapidly and soon what looked like black smoke was emanating from his body. His eyes started to glow red, and his fangs grew slightly, long enough to poke out from his lips. He grinned, "You want my blood eh? Well you're not getting it unless I'm dead, so you better be thorough and finish me off quickly." he warned, arrogance in his voice. He turned to Emily, had she changed sides?

Emily hissed at the both. " you guy are both young and act like a child. "
Sterling snorted. If Emily had meant him, he was hardly young and definitely not acting childish. No child he knew was dumb enough to take on such odds.

Kai, on the other hand, was young. Kai scrambled to his feet and bared his fangs in a snarl. "You have no right to pass judgment, Emily. You gave up on me, remember? So reap the repercussions."

He sprinted towards Emily as Sterling tried to figure out if the demon in front of him was losing control and whether he could do anything to stop it. He gave up and fired the next and last bolt between Kai and Emily. If either of them had been faster or moved when he fired--they'd be skewered.

Emily heard the losen bolt and then she took a deep breath in. She back flipped backwards the bolt got her leg but she landed. She took the bolt out and it caught on fire. She opened her eyes, pain in her leg. " Kai, I never gave up on you. You gave up on me " She said as she then ran at him and punched his nose and pushed him to the ground. " I'm stronger then ever, learn that "

Arka sat back watching all of this unfold, he wasn't about to argue. He in all honesty detested fighting, it was too much work in his mind. He let Emily take over, it was apparent she was itching for a fight. Arka folded his hands behind his head and turned to the hunter. "Seems to me these two used to be ex lovers and are having a spat, I think it's time for a drink..." he said, turning his back to the two vampires and walking along the street. "Welcome to join me." he called back.

(Sorry for the late reply, been busy and have tons of drama going on right now with harassment and all that jazz. So sorry!)
Kai ducked the punch too late. "You're fighting the wrong person here; they're the ones to fight." He pointed at the hunter and demon who looked ready to leave. But why shouldn't they? "Don't you understand? It's nothing to do with us; except that we're vampires and they're not." He shoved at Emily before suddenly grabbing her close and twisting so he was on top.

"It's not over yet, Sterling!" Kai yelled after the hunter. "Three Masters are watching and waiting to attack. Even if you kill us, they'll just make more."

Sterling flinched and looked at Arka. "I could go for a drink. A really, really strong drink." That wasn't saying much, though. He was an incredible light-weight when it came to drinking.

Emily felt this and quickly responded. " you've changed. The hunter is a little nice and so is the demon. So keep your mouth to yourself! " she said before elbowing him and jumping backwards. The power she had was strong, she never had showed Kai. She ran at him as did a round house with her leg. She kicked his legs and jumping back. Maybe Kai was right. Those people just left them. " Kai, maybe your right " she mumbled

Arka turned to Sterling and chuckled, "A strong drink sounds good, so what are these masters that pretty boy over there is talking about?" he asked, his curiosity peaked. He glanced around, not sensing anything out of the usual, so where were these masters the pretty boy was talking about.
Sterling grimaced. "Master vampires. They put vampire on a whole new rung. They're famous for their incredible speed and rumor has it they can shapeshift into bats. I don't know about the latter; all I know is they can move incredibly fast and they often turn us to make sport for themselves. Watching us hunt each other is like...their own personal game. Kai was turned by one Master. It seems he's found more who have taken him in. But I don't know who or where they are."

Kai twisted and bared his fangs at her. "Then why don't you hurry to catch up after those hunters? It looks like they're leaving you here to fight me. And I have no reason to fight you."

He twisted free and sprinted after the demon.

Emily was surprised. She did not know what to do. Kill them or spare them? She bared her fangs. One side was saying fight the demon and hunter. The other said kill Kai but her inner vampire said, both. She pulled a dagger from her hair and then she took off. She thought but it was to hard. She jumped and turned into a tiger. She crashed through a window into a building. She smiled as human blood came into her nose. She turned into a snake and slivered through the shadows to a parent who was holding her kid. She turned into a human and then bite the parents neck sucking her bone dry. She walked up to the little kid. She grinned and picked her up by the neck. She threw the kid at the wall, killing her. Her red eyes light up in the shadows. " They just had a bad idea " She said coming out of the shadows. She lefted her hands up and twirled. The building caught on fire and she flew out. She smiled as the building fell and it set other buildings on fire and people. " Aw, thats so sweet " She said smiling. Her fangs dripped blood and she licked it up.

Arka jumped, grabbing onto Sterling "HOLY WHAT THE F-" he yelled as the building next to him burst into flames. He saw Emily fly up and watched as people came running from their homes, screaming in panic. He growled slightly, clutching his head. It was all bringing images into his head, of a fire and screams. It angered him, causing his blood to boil. "Help them." He growled out to Sterling before vanishing from beside him.

Arka appeared behind Emily, and landed on the roof behind her. "Hey, you wanted a fight? Now you got one." he said coldly, suddenly appearing right before her. He grabbed her by the face and then slammed her head down through the roof. The tiles shattering as they connected with her skull. His eyes were glowing red, and his black aura was flaring from his body. "They were innocent. Don't vampires have manners?" her growled out, before blasting a fireball straight into her face.

Emily smiled, " I don't wish to fight you. The hunter is what I want. " she said as she hit the ground. She stood up. There was no blood. " dumb demon. Fighting with a master. It may get you killed. " when the fireball came at her she grabbed it and through it at him.

She smiled and then grabed a dagger and threw it at the demons hand. She then punched his gut and kicked him backwards
Sterling was just as shell-shocked as Arka at the sudden cacophony of noise and fire. He never froze though, launching into action even as the demon beside him disappeared.

"You there! Get those people out of that building. And you--bring water now! Get the fire brigade." Orders given, men running, Sterling raced for the burning building. "Damn vampires. They're not supposed to like fire...what the hell are they getting at now?"

He popped the collar of his trench coat higher on his neck, covering his nose and mouth, just moments before entering the burning building. His grey eyes sharpened to see through the smoke, but only barely before they began to water. "Hello? If you can hear me...shout! Stay low to the ground."

He searched vainly and stumbled across two bodies. They were drained of blood already. Damn.

Outside, Kai saw the flames and fled. This was too much publicity for his liking.

Arka caught the dagger, and threw it right back as she knocked him back, her piercing her leg. A growl escaped his throat and he lunged forward again, grabbing her by the throat. His eyes were completely black now, unlike the vibrant red they were before.

He hesitated as he heard a small cry, it sounded like a child. It came from the building next to him and he narrowed his eyes at Emily. "I thought you were decent....looks like I was wrong." he growled, releasing her before vanishing in thin air.

He got into the building, the whole place was on fire. Smoke filled the air, and it was hard to breathe with the heat and lack of oxygen. He heard another whimper and looked to see a small girl cowering in the corner of a room. Arka rushed to her and lifted her up, "It's going to be okay, close your eyes and hold on tight alright?" Arka said calmly and soothingly. The girl nodded, clutching onto him tightly as he tried to make his way out of the building.

Emily smiled but she grabbed her cross. She put it on her and she fell to the ground. She closed her eyes as her body changed, her hair changed, her eyes changed, and so did her voice. She cuddled up and fell asleep. She did not clean her wounds or take care of anything. Her body was changing
He heard another scream coming from...a window that led outside. Coughing, he made his way to the smoky window and peered out in time to see a dark shadow flit past.

"Kai! Next time we cross paths--I'm staking you!" His threat was lost to a chorus of coughing, however, as he inhaled a lungful of smoke. And then he dropped to the ground, inhaling precious oxygen. And he found himself behind the fire. Fantastic. Just what he needed.

Grumbling, he walked his way around the burning house before he saw a familiar smoky image... Was that the demon who'd been helping him earlier? But already the fire had eaten away most of the support beams.

"Hey! Hurry up before the house falls on you!" Sterling yelled at the demon.

Arka carried the girl close to him, opening his jacket and shielding her with it. He heard Sterling's voice and move to where he had heard it. The building would come down at any minute, he had to get the girl out before that happened. "Well come on old man, what are you doing laying on the ground then?" Arka shouted, hearing a rather large creak as the support beams began to give.

He moved with lightning speed, grabbing Sterling as he headed for the window. He was sure Sterling wouldn't be to thrilled over the fact that Arka was carrying him by the back of his jacket, but he was pretty sure it was even since he managed to get all three of them out. He flew out the window, all three of them falling from the top floor. The little girl let out a scream as she looked at the ground approaching them quickly, clinging onto Arka tighter.

Arka landed on his feet, and set Sterling down. He then flinched as the building they were in collapsed to the ground, the flames roaring violently. Arka glanced at the building, still holding the girl.

Emily woke up. Her eyes a purpilish color. She turned into a tiger and made her way from a building. She jumped into a burning buildings. The flames caught onto her coat but she just snarled. She jumped over some until she got into a deep room that had no flames. " Come on " She got the people on her and jumped out the building. She landed and turned into a cheetah. She ran through the streets, fast.

She soon got out of town and put the people down and ran back to the town. She got a good sight of the fire, her inner vampire did this? She growled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons Oh My! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus