Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence looked down at him and hesitated before letting go and placing his hand firmly on the towel.
"I'll be right back," she said before going into her closet and quickly changing into shorts and a tank top.
Walking back out, she went into her bathroom and got some guaze. She rushed over to Tell and smiled a little. She removed his hand and made sure the gash had stopped bleeding.
"Sit up please," she asked.
After he sat up, she wrapped the guaze around the gash and his body, firmly.
"Alright you should be fine now," Evence murmured, looking at her handiwork and smiling.
"You can get some rest in my room tonight. Since your probably tired and all. I'll take your room," she said, before turning and starting towards her door.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren walked into his room, without bothering to knock. "Dragon?"

Dragon looked over at his doorway, confused. "Oh its you," he said before sitting back in his chair and relaxing.
"What do you want?" he muttered.
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell reached out and grabbed her hand "wait..." he said, blushing a little bit "that kiss...what did it mean?" he asked her

"Why did you attack Evence?" Harren said in a soft calm voice, trying not to anger him. "I-I thought you seemed very nice... But I see I was wrong."

Evence stopped and looked into Tell's eyes. "It meant, for me, that i think your my mate. But the only way for you to answer that question, is for you to figure out what it meant to you," she murmured and she smiled a little.

Dragon glanced at Harren. "She has denied me many times. I cant see why she would pick that.. that.. loner over me!" he growled and narrowed his eyes.

Harren sat beside him, her hand on his shoulder. "She is Alpha... you get no choice."

Tell kept looking at her for a few moments then stood up and leaned in and kissed her. He then broke the kiss "I think that answers it right?" he said with a smile

Evence felt the heat rise to her cheeks and she looked at the floor. She was actually felt shy for once in her life.
"Yes." she replied quietly, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.
Then she practically pounced on Tell giving him a tight hug. She had waited for many seasons to find her mate and finally she found him. She couldnt wait for the pack meeting tommorow, to share her good news and for Tell to be excepted as the male alpha.

Dragon growled then looked out his window. "I'll make her see...someday," he muttered darkly.

Tell wrapped his arms around her as well, then after a few moments "Now then...as much as I want to stay here hugging you, I really, really need rest..." Tell said, but didn't let go. He didn't really want to, she felt really warm...

Evence smiled and looked up at him. "My bed is still an offer," she said suggested. Though she still didnt let go of Tell either.

He smiled, "That sounds pretty good." he said smiling. He started to move towards the bed, keeping an arm around her and sat himself on the bed and swing his feet into the blankets, pulling her in as well, then wrapped his arm under her, and pulled her right up against him, "Good night Evence..." he whispered to her softly, closing his eyes as he said it.

Evence blushed but let him. Smiling, she closed her eyes. "Good Night Tell." she whispered before falling asleep.

Tell moved his head against hers, and relaxed his body, falling asleep almost right away. His body was sore and stiff before, so being finally able to lay down, and with Evence to keep him warm made him fall asleep quickly.

Sunlight filtered in through Evence's bedroom window and with her wolf hearing, she head the camp buzzing about.
Evence shot up and was instantly awake. Groaning, she put her head in her hands.
"I overslept..i never oversleep.." she groaned.

Tell groaned a bit when she moved "You were just fighting yesterday...they'll understand if you need more sleep..." he said sleepily. "Lay back down..." he said, pretending to shiver without her there to keep him warm

Evence smiled and laid back down with him. "I suppose your right," she murmured.
Her mind drifted to everything that needed to be done for him to be accepted as an aplha tonight.
"Oh and you have to come with me to the meering of alpha's tonight. So you can be accepted as the male alpha and my mate. But its dufferent when your mate is an alpha, because you have to mark her. Which is a bite to the wrist and it has to be a deep bit because it has to leave a scar," Evence informed him quietly.
She was still tired, but he had to know all this before the meeting that night.

He opened his eyes wide when she mentioned biting "Are you saying I have to bite your wrist?" he asked, as if he heard her wrong

"Yea.." she murmured and preoccupied herself by looking out the window.
The snow was a blinding reflection, but she really didnt want to see what was goin through Tell's eyes.

Tell was quiet for a few moments, thinking "Are-are you sure you want that?" he asked, unsure "I want to be with you, but that bite sounds painful. Are you sure you want it?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus