Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

After only a few minutes of running, someone barreled into Evence. Knocking her away from the group and sending her bowling into the bushes. Snarling, she got back up clamped her jaws down onto her enemies back. Hearing the satisfying sound of him howling.
Glancing at her group, she saw rogue wolves pouring in from the surrounding area.
One..Three..Nine..Twelve..Fourteen! Evence counted the enemies quickly.
Throwing the wolf in her jaws to the side, she leapt back in the fray. Evence quickly leaped at a large, gray wolf and bit down on his hind leg, earning a yelp. The gray wolf reached behind him and bit down on Evence's back. Whimpering, she let go of his leg and fell to the ground, pretending to be defeated. The gray wolf smirked in victory and leaned down to give the killing bit to the neck, but just before his fangs met her neck, she kicked his muzzle. The gray wolf shook his head to clear it but by that time it was too late, Evence gave the killing bite.
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell was tackled by two large wolves, both black, and wrestled with them, biting and scratching what he could until he got a foot under one and kicked it off of him, making it's back brake against a tree, then he stood holding the smaller wolf he broke it's back over his knee. He then creamed into another wolf, pushing it against tree and started to rip it apart slowly. He knew he would have to fight like an animal, he was part one, but it still felt alien to him...

A black wolf leapt at Evence, catching her off guard as she fought a brown colored wolf. The black wolf clamped his jaws onto her shoulder, while the brown wolf buried his fangs into her back, right flank. Yelping, she stumbled and rolled down a steep hill just behind her. The two wolves clung on like burrs, refusing to let go.
The other wolves from the pack were in worse condition than the rogues as two rogues took on one pack wolf. Blood stained the snow and bushes around them. The tide turned though as a near by patrol heard the fighting and came running to the rescue. Eventually the rogues fled in terror and the patrol chased them to the border.

Evence was still tangled with the two wolves at the bottom of the slope and she felt her strength ebbing. In desperation, she turned and snapped at the brown wolf. Managing to catch him off guard and bite down on his hind leg. A satisfying crunch was heard and the brown wolf howled in pain. The black wolf snapped his jaws harder onto Evence's shoulder. Blood forming a pool beneath her, the brown wolf limped away, towards the border. So now Evence was left with just the black wolf.

Tell, after the main force of the rouges ran off, tired to run down the slope after her, though half way down he fell over, and hit the wolf who was limping away with a hail of snow and his own body. He lifted his body from the snow and growled seeing her and the other wolf fighting. He quickly ran over and grabbed hold of it and twisted it's head, snapping it's neck. he let go and fell back on his behind and turned back, panting. He was covered with cuts and bruises. "hey...sorry for taking so long..." he said panting

Evence was breathing heavy and she limped over to a tree before turning back into her human form.
"Thank you.." she whispered.
Blood soaked most of her clothes and her shoulder wound was still bleeding as was the side bite. Out of the whole battle, the last two wolves did the most damage to her.
"I underestimated them... I put my pack at risk.." she murmured to herself.
Looking at Tell, concern clearly showing in her eyes.
"Did anyone die?" she whsipered, afraid to hear the answer.

"I...I don't know, wasn't really watching them...was too busy fighting then going after you..." he said, looking at her "Don't worry...you did what you thought best...anyone else might've did a lot worse..." he said, then shook his head, trying to keep blood from his eyes "Look...we better get back up there before we both...freeze..." he said trying to stand up. Once he did, he was wobbling, and made his way over to her.

Blood pooled around her feet and her eyes dulled, as if they were looking somewhere else.
"A-Are.. you..ok?.." she whispered, before falling into the snow, face forward.

The patrol went around checking anyone for serious wounds and found most were broken bones and deep tears. Not too many pack wolves were in danger, but the ones that were could hardly move. The patrol split up into groups, letting some lean on them while other had to carry.

"i'll be fine-" he started to say until she fell "Evence!" he walked as fast as he could and lifted her out of the snow and put her arm over his shoulder "Come on..." he said and turned as if to go up the hill then stopped himself seeing it would be impossible for them now that they were injured "You think they can hear us from down here?"

Evence held onto Tell then looked around as much as she could.
"No...But there is a path around..the corner to your left...It leads into camp..." Evence whispered and stayed on her feet but could barely hold herself up without Tell's help.
A coughing fit racketed through Evence's body and she held onto Tell harder.
"A..Are you sure..your going to be fine?.."Evence whispered. "Y-you looked like.. you were staggering back there.." she finished.

"I'll have to be with you holding onto me..." he said, obviously having a hard time himself as he turned them and started off. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes open and putting one foot in front of the other now...'come on...come on!'

Evence noticed that he was having a hard time too and she looked around until she saw a huge bush with a hollow under it.
"Over there... You need to rest.." Evence coughed out and motioned towards the bush.

He didn't argue with her and turned them into the direction. Once there, he helped her in and followed himself as well. His hands were becoming numb now, barely able to feel them, he scooted over to her, trying to get some warmth as he put his hands under his armpits.

Evence closed her eyes, once she was in a comfortable position. The major bleeding had stopped thankfully.
"Later..we'll make it..to camp..you need to see Rose.." she murmured before passing out.

"crap..." he swore, then scoot right up against her, and pulled her against him, combining their heat "You'll thank me later..." Tell said, and did his best to remain awake, shivering slightly

Evence woke up a few hours later. It was confusing at first, she felt warmth and something sturdy against her.
No..not something..someone! Evence realized with a jolt and her eyes shot open.
A major blush heated up her cheek as she realized Tell was holding her close to him for some reason.

Tell woke up when she jolted "hey..." he said letting go of her and stretching "you...feeling better?" he asked her, looking at her, with very tired eyes

Evence was still blushing even after Tell let go of her. Though she felt a tug of dissapointment when he did.
"Im fine," she said quickly.
Sitting up, she winced. Ok so maybe she wasnt fine, her body hurt in alot of places but mainly her shoulder. Looking at Tell she realised how tired he looked.
"Get some rest, Tell. And that isnt a request," Evence said, her authoritive tone coming back.

"please Evence...I can rest when we get back..." he said and started to raise, grunting the whole time. "Okay...I know you just told me to rest but we stay here we'll freeze..." he said weakly

Evence narrowed her eyes then she remembered something her mother had told her to do in the coldest situations. Evence hesitated then put her lips to Tell's.
Rose had told her that the lips were the warmest part of the body and that it would be probably help, whenever Evence had asked her about her mothers adivice.
She had no idea how Tell would react but she knew for a fact that they were both already freezing.

Tell's eyes widen when she did, he almost fell back, he didn't know how to re-act honestly. 'what?!' After a few moments though, he slowly moved his arms down and placed them on her hips, and closed his eyes...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus