Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence slowly relaxed and closed her eyes. Suddenly all the pains and her worries melted away. Without thinking, she put her arms around his neck.

A minute later she pulled back and looked at the ground.
"Im sorry.." she whispered, still close to him with her arms around his neck.
Tell (played by berserker544)

He didn't say anything just stared at her for a few seconds "it's...it's alright..." he said, slightly panting. He wanted to lean forward and kiss her again. To taste her again, but knew they needed to go or else they wouldn't be able to kiss again... "We-we should get going...but I liked it by the way." he said the last part in a slight whisper

Evence's eyes widened when he said that he liked it.
"R..right. I'll help you, since i seem to be the stronger of both of us right now," Evence said with a slight smile.
Pulling reluctantly away from Tell, she crawled out from under the bush and put her hand out at the entrance to help him when he got out.

He nodded and sighed 'well there goes the whole I just need some time to think about things...' Tell reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled himself out, shivering from the cold air "I think it has gotten colder..." he said half joking "Lets...get going." he said, trying to not let his teeth chatter.

Evence winced as she used her bad shoulder to help him out. Well that was stupid to use that shoulder.. she thought to herself.
Smiling she let Tell lean on her as tey made their way back to camp. After thirty or so minutes of walking agonizingly slow, they made it back to camp.

The whole camp was in a frenzy because Evence hadnt come back from the fight. They all thought she was dead and Boa had taken her place, but several wolves swore that she wouldnt have died so easily. When Bell, the guard, saw Tell and Evence she howled in shock. Alerting the camp, many wolves came running out of the dorms.
"Chain..take Tell to Rose," Evence ordered.
Chain nodded without thinking that Boa had taken her place. Boa walked through the crowd, his head high.
"Chain stay where you are. Are you forgetting im Alp-" before Boa could finish Evence tackled him in her wolf form.
She had gently let Tell lean against the closest tree while morphing.
Boa didnt have time to react as Evence bit down on his shoulder and pinned him.
"Are you forgetting i rightfully earned this place?!" Evence snarled fiercly.

Boa quickly whimpered and surrender.
"Yes..please forgive me Alpha," Boa whimpered.
Morphing into her wolf form had ripped open her shoulder injury again and she quickly turned back into her human form.
"Chain do as i said!" she snapped.
Chain nodded and helped Tell over to the hospital building, which was reletivly small. Everyone dispersed quickly back to the dorms as Evence snapped at them to get back to their jobs. Slowly, Evence trailed behind Chain and Tell.

Tell was barely awake when the small fight broke out. He just did his best to stand straight against the tree. A they entered and laid him down he just passed out.

Rose quickly set to work. She cleaned the wounds and applied antiseptic on them. Then wrapped them up or patched up the wounds so they wouldnt start bleeding again.
She made him some nice tea for when he woke up.

Evence sat on the hospital bed next to Tell and her shirt was already soaked with fresh blood. Rose gasped and rushed over to her.
"Quick now. Take off your shirt and let me have a look at it," Rose ordered and pulled a curtain out to block the view from everyone else.
Taking off her shirt, she laid back on the table as Rose covered the shoulder wound with a cloth and applied pressure. Soon it stopped bleeding and Rose cleaned off the shoulder and side wounds. Then she took at some needle and thread. She quickly and neatly sewed up both wounds then wrapped them.
"Ok now. Drink your tea and i will let you borrow one of my shirts. I'll be back," Rose said then hurried out of the room.

Tell after a bit of being warm, woke up. He stirred at first and moaned then finally slowly sat up, holding his head "did someone get the number on that truck?" he asked himself not knowing anyone was near by

'What truck?" Evence asked.
She was wearing one of Rose's shirts. It was puple with a red swirl design at the top. As soon as Tell sat up, she stood up and handed him the tea.
"Drink it. It helps with the pain," Evence offered.

"It's an expression..." he said holding his head, and gladly accepted the tea "thanks..." he said softly and drank some of it. "How long have I been out for?"

"Oh..I knew that.." Evence murmured looking away, embarrased. "Only for an hour. It's getting dark out so we need to be heading over to my house. I'll help you if you need-" Evence was cut off by Rose coming in.
"Oh no you wont! some one else can! If you use that shoulder than you'll rip the stitches loose!" Rose fumed.
Evence put up her hands in surrender. "Ok, ok. I wont," Evence said with a smile.
Rose huffed and went back into her herb room. Evence watched then looked back at Tell and smiled.

He returned the smile "I don't need help walking that far. I can handle that little bit of a walk..." he said, swinging his feet over and onto the floor "Now I just need my clothes...Even though I bet their covered in blood..."

"Here," Evence held out a pair of jeans and a shirt. "I hope you dont mind but i went to your room and got you a pair," she said a little embarrased.
Turning around, she walked out the door and waited for him to get put on his clothes. Though she didnt mind him shirtless. Evence blushed as she realized what she just thought.
"Mating season is tommorow.." she murmured, biting her lip.
She wasnt sure of anything anymore and she knew it would be difficult to get through without a mate.

Tell, grunting the while, finally got on his clothes and walked out to meet her. He too wondered what was happening between them, 'are we together now? Was that kiss to just to shut him up? Get to the house, maybe a shower, then talk about it...' he walked out the door "Ready?" he asked her

Evence smiled and nodded then headed out of the hospital building. Quickly, she crossed the clearing, it was snowing heavily out and the wind didnt make it any better. Shivering, she shook the snowflakes from her hair.
She looked back at Tell and smiled a little. "It's cold out tonight," she murmured.

"yeah, I kinda noticed..." he said chuckling a little. He didn't know about her, but he felt a little awkward around her right now, his thoughts going back to that kiss
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren walked to the Alpha, glad to finally find her. "U-Um, Alpha?" she said softly.

"Well..Im going to take a shower," murmured Evence.
Going into her room, she forgot to shut the door. Walking into her bathroom she took a quick shower then got out, wrapping a towel around her body. Evence shivered as she entered her room, frowning when she realised the window was open.
"Wierd.." she murmured then shut it.
A pair of arms snaked around her waist and she gasped.
"Well hi there.. my dearest alpha," Dragon whispered in her ear.
"Im not going to be your mate now get that through your head! Let me go Dragon!" Evence growled.
Dragong gripped her harder and didnt release her.
"No," he growled.
Evence couldnt morph because she risked tearing open her injury and her gun was on her bedside table. So she did the only thing she could.
"TELL!!!" she yelled his name.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren was already at the Alphas area, walking into the room. "W-Whats going on in here?" She whimperded.

Dragon quickly glanced in her direction then grinned."Oh nothing.. I was just telling the alpha here how glad i was too see her," Dragon replied.
Evence jerked at his grasp. "Harren! Go get Tell!" Evence said a slight pleading edge to her voice.
Dragon kept his grip on her and squeezed a little.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus