Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A challenger appears!

Well howdy!

My name's Asharia, or Ash, if you like. I just discovered RPrepository, and I am in love! Forgive how terrible my character's pages are at the moment, I'm still figuring this out, so bear with me, ha!

Well, I'm a big fan of role play, obviously! I, as of late, enjoy role play involving The Elder Scrolls, its vast universe, and all of the places, history, and character therein. So, for now, all of my characters are fashioned in The Elder Scrolls universe, which is not to say that I can't tweak them a bit for other realms of fantasy! However, I mostly only role play in the world of medieval fantasy, but I have dabbled in sci-fi and modern. Though, medieval fantasy has had my heart since I would play DnD with my dad in the 90s, when I was a wee tot! *smiles*

All of the artwork on my character's pages was drawn by me! Not that it's very good, but I fancy myself an artist most days *winks*

Well, if you feel so inclined, I would love to hear from you, and I'm rather friendly, so feel free to say hello, or if you're up to a role play, shoot me a message! Don't be shy!

Cheers!

Asharia
Hello! :)
Welcome to the party.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sounds like you'll be right at home here. Welcome! :)
YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY COOKIES. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH OVER MY BELOVED COO--

Just kiddin'g. Hiya!
Andryn wrote:
YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY COOKIES. I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH OVER MY BELOVED COO--

Just kiddin'g. Hiya!

Asha, he's not kidding. Watch out for this one.

Welcome to RPR! x3 it's a really awesome place, trust me on that. And yaaaay RP! I've never gotten involved in anything Elder Scrolls related, lol, but I adore fantasy RP! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Andryn wrote:

Just kiddin'g. Hiya!

*clutches his own cookies* Mine! Or I will help you not!
Hey guys. I have 4 bags of cookies-- all different sorts. TAKE THAT.

At any rate, welcome to RPR, and here-- have a cookie! Peanut Butter cup, chocolate chip, devils food mini cakes, Oreos-- whatever suits your fancy~! :3
Asharia Topic Starter

Well hello everyone! Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I would have gotten to them sooner bu--MY COOKIES! BACK! BACK YOU DEVILS!

Err.. yes :'D No cookie robbing here! I swear, I'm no thief *winks*

Thank you for the advice Celest! *laughs* I'll be sure to keep my sticky fingers away from Andryn's and Angelus' cookies!

*offers a hand in truce to Andryn and Angelus* We can be friends!

Oooh! *takes a peanut butter cup cookie from Copper* Mmm! Thank you dear!

Oh boy, I can see we'll be having a lot of fun here! :'D
Well hello there fair maiden. Perhaps we may fancy ourselves to a role play sometime.
Asharia Topic Starter

Well, hello yourself Sherlock! *bows*

I would be most pleased, and may take you up on that offer, sir!
I know you! Hi, my friend. Yes, Elder Scrolls is win. I'm hoping to purchase Morrowwind sometime soon, and learn more about the world. Thank you for showing me this awesome site! I'm in love with it too! Finally, a place to put all of my roleplay characters, or develop them. Thanks, Ash. <3 I miss you!
Asharia Topic Starter

Crimeaaaa~! *tackles to the ground* Oh goodness, I'm so glad you decided to join us!

*Ahem* Anyway! Oh, you'll love Morrowind! My dad introduced me to that one the year it came out--and needless to say, it's been one crazy TES love affair ever since! :'D I'm so excited to see you compile all of your characters! It shall be glorious! *in best King Calain voice* ;D

Of course, Crimea! <3

I've missed you too! So, in the spirit of not leeching on my own thread, I shall shoot you a message! *smiles*
Splendid! I look forward to our meeting. :)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Andryn wrote:

Just kiddin'g. Hiya!

Asha, he's not kidding. Watch out for this one.

Welcome to RPR! x3 it's a really awesome place, trust me on that. And yaaaay RP! I've never gotten involved in anything Elder Scrolls related, lol, but I adore fantasy RP! :D

Don't let her fool you. She's just as dangerous, if not more than Andryn!

And yes, fun is what we generally have here. Sometimes the fun turns into madness and awesome instead. Welcome to RPR and feel free to snoop around my cookie jar (it's empty anyway. MUAHAHAHAHA)
Earendill wrote:

Don't let her fool you. She's just as dangerous, if not more than Andryn!

The horns are only there to keep the halo up!~
Kim Site Admin

Wow, clearly I am late to this party. :O

Hi and welcome! :D
Kim, it's called being fashionably late:
dodge_challenger_appears.gif

I'msorryIjusthadto. Anywho, welcome to RPR.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A challenger appears!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus