Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Johnny (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Nothing much" he say as he keeps drawing. 'Drawing pics of stuff basically' he thought
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"what are you drawing now" she asked amazed at how amazing he was with drawing.
Oriel Josephine (played by jake_smol_english)

Oriel face still as red smile back at Emily. "Nice to meet you Emily I am Oriel." she says quickly. She looks over at Rose Pearl and notice that she has ears and tail showing, she giggles at her because she thinks it is the most cutest thing in the world to her. Oriel leaps over to Johnny and Jupiter, "Hi. How are you doing? I am Oriel, and what you name if you don't mind me asking." then she leaps back to Emily and touches her ears on accident for when she leap over to Emily, "Sorry. I didn't mean to touch you ears." she says in a quiet tone voice.

((Still sorry if I am writing why to much that is just me.))

" I'm Johnny"he says. "It's just a pic of nothing" he Says as he closes his computer and puts it back up.

Oriel smiles at Johnny and Jupiter thinking in her mine, they really look good together as a couple, "That is a nice name if you don't mine you can just call me Luck that is what most people back at 'home' call me." she says in a sweet tone at first till she got to the word 'home' because of what happened that night before she came to this school. Oriel looks over at Emily and blushes slightly as she thinks as how here is gay and would like to be her girlfriend then she clear her mine completely and looks back at her schedule to see what she was going to have first period and for the rest of the day.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily bit her lip nervously and spoke to Oriel, "I-it's fine.." She looked away slightly, a slight blush on her face.

Oriel pulls Emily away for the group and in to a small but rather big bathroom to ask her something, "Are you positive that you are okay?" she kiss Emily cheek, and just smiles at Emily cute face and blushes because her heart starts racing at the sight of being near Emily, and so she hides her face back in to her scafe touches the blue rose that is in her long back hair.

Emily blushed brightly when Oriel kissed her cheek and she stuttered, "y-yea.. it's just that when you touched my ear it brought back a memory that I had momentarily forgotten..."

((I have school early in the morning I will try to reply if I get a chance so G'Night have a nice night and sleep tight xoxo (hugs and kiss)

(Night) Johnny looked at rose petel cause she was so happy. "For as long I have been friends with rose she has never been that happy surprised she hasn't turn into a wolf" Johnny said since he didn't know she was half fairy

"i like that shes really cheerful and an awesome friend" she says and smiles.

(I have to go for the night, I have school tomorrow, goodnight you guys)

(Night) "yea but it seems like she is hiding something" he says rainbow looks at Johnny and she gets Infornt of rose petel. "Rose petel you should check you schedule" rainbow said

"what do you mean" she asked concerned

"Like she won't tell me what else she is I only know she is half wolf and human and she has the ability to trun into a gosht but I know she is also half something else I just don't know" he said. Rose looked at Jupiter and shook her head trying to tell Jupiter don't say don't say

"thats all i think" she says and smiles.

"Okay" he says as he check his schedule. Rose petel smiles and mouths thank you.

she looked at rose and nodded she looks at her schedule and sall that her and johnny had the same classes so she blushed a little.
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Rose walked over and saw their schedules. "Omg we three have the Same classes" she says

"yay" she said and smiled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus