Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

"Yeah, we can go, but I must say goodbye to my friend. I want to let him know that I will be away for some time,"
he said, smiling.
Then he shouted : "Razor! Come here!"
Razor arrived there really quick. "What do you need?" he said in the Nature language. "I just wanted to... Say goodbye. I am finally going somewhere, after these eight years," Drago said. Razor looked a little bit suprised. "Really? Then... I think it is time... To have a best friend hug!" Razor said and laughed. He sat on the ground, waiting. Drago sat on the ground infront of him and hugged him. I will miss you buddy, Drago thought. Then he stood up. And Razor quickly ran back to his family...
"Okay, we can go now! I am so excited!" he said, his tail swinging really fast to all directions. I am really going out of this forest!
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

Blaynn found himself chuckling lightly before nodding, "Let's go! I'm pretty sure the path is somewhat near, the path in the forest is quite jumbled and whatnot." he smiled, looking around before taking a huff. "I'm just not sure which direction." he looked down with a laugh, letting his thread-like tail appear, which swayed carefully with the usual sewing needle at the end. He felt himself cringe lightly as he refused to let it sway about, it could and will harm someone. It did, however, act as a compass somehow.

Drago laughed. Well, if we don 't know the direction, it could be soooo hard. I know everything about this forest, but, I need to know which way... he said, still laughing. "Got any plan? Because I don 't,"

"Aaahhhh..." he stared at the needle which seemed to swivel around as if it were loose on the brown thread of a tail. "waaaaaaaaaiiiit--" he dragged on, before the needle paused and pointed in some direction to his left. "That's North, soooo, the path is this way!" he called and pointed, his tail lowering as it wrapped itself around the needle. He knew he'd need it later. Blaynn kept his 'ARM' close to his back, still. As if he were paranoid.

"Okay, let 's go then!" he said.
They walked for a while, then Drago asked : "Why do you keep hiding your left "arm" behind your back? Is something wrong?"

"O-oh, that's nothing to worry about. K-kinda...some...h-habit...? Hehe." he chuckled nervously, walking and speaking cautiously. Blaynn found himself to trust Drago easily, he just didn't trust himself. He could hurt him if he wasn't careful, he always hurt those he got close to after finding himself careless. He looked down to his feet as he walked, his eyes wandering to the ripped black sweater, where a white skull lay in the middle, which was covered in all sorts of stains from mud, water, blood, all the sorts! The left sleeve was ripped almost completely, only a little still hanging over his scarred and bruised left shoulder.

"Oh, okay," he said and smiled.
They walked for so long. But they made it to the edge of the forest. Drago sensed something. Something was wrong. The forest, always full of sounds, was silent. The forest is silent, but why?he thought. He stopped.
"Wait a second. Something is about to happen," he said.

He paused, looking at Drago quickly with a widened eye before looking around almost frantically. "h-huh?" he bit the inside of his cheek.

Drago started looking around. He didn 't see anyone. What is going on? he thought, ready to defend yourself.
Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind them... There were nine masked men with swords. Duuuude... Drago thought, what can I do? I can 't handle it just with my claws. But there is a chance...
"Blaynn, please make me angry," he said.
Full dragon form was the only way, but he needed to be angry to change to that form. He growled.

"M-make you angry? H-hu-" Blaynn frowned, hearing everything and sensing everything. He looked Drago square in the eye, "okay. "

'BUT HOW?' he thought, before letting out a smile. He casted some kind of spell that would instantly make him angry in some form, not really intense anger but still something. He then whispered something that he thought would anger the male before him.

Wha... What is... He didn 't finish the sentence. He was angry. And he was happy with that. His body started changing more. He was turning into a full dragon form. He was getting bigger and bigger. His mouth and nose changed into a huge muzzle, with teally sharp teeth. His ears were now pointed. His legs changed to huge claws, and he had two big folded wings. His whole body was scaly, red and black colored.
He laughed. "You fools! You really thought you can beat me?" he said. But something was wrong with him...
Every dragon, even a nature dragon, is a beast. They may not act like that, but when they get really angry, they can go crazy. Unfortunately, Drago woke up the beast inside him...
Drago killed them all really easily... Except one. He pinned him to the ground with his giant claw, he couldn 't move.
"Who sent you here?!" Drago shouted on the last man.
"O-our boss. We don 't know his name. His name knows only his four friends," he said, shaking with fear.
Then he smiled. "And he is the one, who killed your parents,"
Drago couldn 't move. He only let the man go. He was slowly changing into his normal form. His boss... Killed my.. Parents? Drago wasn 't moving.
"You were wrong. It is so easy to beat you," the man said.

Blaynn stared, he had to do something. This man stopped Drago with just mere words, words that he knew hurt him. If this man fled, he'd most likely bring back others. He would tell of what happened, and he bring more, probably more than before! He had to step in, it was part of why he was created, or so he believed. He stepped in front of the man. He wouldn't let the darkness consume him, but he was ready to cast a spell. He was scared of what Drago would think if he just used the needle on his tail or his 'ARM' to harm this man.

Drago stared at the man. Memories were flashing in his mind. He remembered that night.
(Memory)
He saw his mom and dad 's dead bodies. The entire house was on fire... He started running, away from that place. He ran to the edge of the forest. He was crying so much. He felt like nothing could help. They were away. Forever! Forever!
Why is the world that cruel to me? he asked himself.

(aawhn! So sad!)

Blaynn glanced to Drago before he stared back at the man, angling his body just right before loosening the thread holding his button for an eye so it would come off. It fell into his palm to show a bloody, gaping black hole. It was grotesque, with part of the tissue still within the almost seemingly rotten hole. Somehow, it managed to hypnotise others, although there was nothing but blood and chunks of old meat and flesh in and surrounding orifice. If it didn't break into the walls of this man's mentality and mind, it would definitely scare him half-to death, which was the second outcome of this action. If he had to, Blaynn would knock him out with his strange 'ARM'.

Because of the angle he put himself in, only the man could see and not Drago.

(I hope this isn't too much XD)

Drago stopped thinking about that. No, I am not giving up yet! he thought. He was really angry again. And he changed to the full dragon form. He knew that when it will be over, he 'll probably faint. Full dragon form was using too much energy.
"It is not over yet," he said to the man, "you all will pay for that."
He started shaking with excitement. Here I come.

The man seemed to stay in place, seemingly stuck in place staring at Blaynn's horrid wound, which refused to heal anyway, in horror and disgust. Blaynn found himself grinning deep inside, but his face remained absolutely stoic. Sometimes he scared himself, he was too much like his 'MOTHER' when he acted like this...

Drago finished it. He pierced the man with one of his claws. The claw was smeared with blood.
"Nooo, now I have to clean it," he said and laughed. For him it was cruel but he knew he MUST do it.
The fight was over! They can finally continue their adventure! He was so happy. But he was still thinking about his parents. He was so sad, but he hid it under a smile.

Blaynn felt himself cringe, putting his button back on quickly, trying his best to retie it on. It loosely hung, but it was still enough to keep it in place until he got back home, or so he could think. He felt a sense of deja vu as he listened to and stared at Drago, before he squeezed his eye shut with memories flooding back - a shiver going down what he thought of as his spine. He shook his head though, "l-let's go now..." he said, he never really liked violence in this sense...he had to just...get away from the corpse that was once a man who probably had a family.

He was a threat to their safety, though, and he deserved this fate. That's what 'MOTHER' taught him...before everything.

"Yeah!" Drago said with a huge smile on his face.
He was already in his normal form. He looked at the dead bodies, lying on the ground. Did I just... Killed them?he thought with horror. He didn 't want to kill them. But he woke up the beast, who was always secretly inside him. And, he forgot how many energy he used.
He growled and he fell on his knees. He was exhausted. I used too much energy... Will I be able to stand? he thought. He tried to stand up. He fell back down. But in his second try, he finally did it.
He looked on Blaynn and said : "Don 't worry, I just used to much energy. But, how did you do that, that idiot was standing on the spot and he didn 't move at all,"
He smiled. Everything will be okay... I hope.

"It's okay..." he chuckled lightly, before staring at Drago, who was much taller than the boy. "I kind of understand that, to an extent, that happens to me at times." he admitted, before looking down the direction they were planning to go, "and that ability is just...mind control, yeah, I mean, I guess so? I don't know if I made him freeze in terror or if I truly made him stand there and take it..." he shivered yet again, his voice becoming quieter and quieter as he spoke, until it was nothing than a whisper that only the wind could hear.

"What's happening to me?" he thought, "...I wonder if she'll come by...I hope not..." he started thinking of his 'MOTHER', the wounds, scars, the blood. He shut his eye again tightly, shaking his head before opening it again to show a blue iris.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus