Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

(It is okay :) )
Drago laughed a little bit, when they were leading him to the guest room.
"I think I will explode because of the laughter," he said jokingly.
He looked at Aza. She looked really excited. This is... Fun... But poor Blaynn... he thought.
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

Blaynn tried to give Drago a glare but he couldn't do it. Aza laughed, 'it was pretty funny!"

"Don't laugh at my agony!!" he let out dramatically, him and the small girl leading Drago inside a large living room like area, a small hallway leading to four doors.

He told Drago which one was the guest room, which was the one furthest down, and flopped onto the couch lazily. He began to let out obviously fake sobs, as Aza tackled him, making the young boy let out a groan as her body pretty much slammed into his gut.

"Yeah, agony," Drago said and laughed.
These two... Now I am really happy that I met him, Drago thought with a smile. Drago sat on the couch. He looked at Blaynn, then to Aza. Really happy...

"Aza! No!" Blaynn laughed as she tried her very best to punch him in the gut over and over. Blaynn was actually happy to see that Drago was happy here. But sadly this was a one night stay, so this happiness won't be long, he assumed.

"You two..." Drago couldn 't even finish the sentence because of the laughter.
"Hey dude,"
Drago froze. It was THAT voice again. And it looked like that Drago wasn 't the only one who heard that.
"Stop talking in my head!" he said.
"I am really sorry... But I must tell you about them more. Because I am one of them," the voice said.
Drago stared. What is going on?

Blaynn looked to Drago as he had spoke to nothing but the air, as he assumed, but he brushed it off. Aza had pulled him off the couch, the small girl enjoying the fact she was 'beating' the poor boy up.

I mean the Guardians... And, by the way, think a sentence and I will hear it," the voice said.
"What? You are one of them? But I still don 't know what is it all about..."
"Well... Our full name is the Guardians of elements. We collect elemets, which looks like a little bit like gems, but they glow in the dark, and they are more pure. And, that thing you said before... Yeah, we are 'heroes or something like that'. But we travel different worlds and it is hard sometimes...
"Okay, can you tell me your name?"
"Oh sorry, I am Tebirath, the Third Guardian."
"Thanks,"
Drago sighed and turned to Blaynn. He was still confused a little bit. He didn 't even know what creature is Tebirath, and what he can do. He sighed again.

"Aza, AZA! NO! NOT MY TAIL!" Aza had grabbed onto the needle of his threadlike tail, and the young teen cried out as she then accidentally yanked it, making him yelp. She giggled, "oops!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO YANK- NOOOOOH!!" he yelped as she did again, as she got up and the child proceeded to drag him around the place by his thin tail. "AAAHH!! D-DRAGO! HELP!! AZAAAAAHH!!" he cried in pain. She really didn't understand when to stop.

Drago quickly jumped to Aza, grabbed her by the shoulders and troed to hold her on the spot. She is strong... Even if she is a little girl... he thought while trying to hold her.

She stopped and looked at Drago confusingly. Her hands unhooked from the thread and you could ever-so faintly see the faded silhouette of a hand letting go as well, the actions taking place only seconds after Aza's. Blaynn now gripped his tail, rubbing the appendage with tears rolling down his face, "nuuuhhh" he mumbled, probably still in complete pain, his behind was incredibly sore.

"You okay dude?" he asked, and let Aza go.
He sighed. So... Back to my problem... That guy said I am the one... But how can I be a true hero? Well... Let 's start with a revenge on that guy who killed my parents. he thought.

Blaynn just gave a thumbs up. He still clutched his tail.

Drago turned to Aza.
"Well... Aza... His tail is really thin, it looked like you almost ripped it off... Don 't do it again." he said softly, "But you can play with my tail..."
He looked at her. I hope my tail can do this... he thought and moved with it a little.

Aza stared, only to nod and smile, her eyes falling to Drago's tail. She giggled and began to play with it. Blaynn sighed in relief. At least he could forget about the paranoia...shoot, no! HE JUST HAD TO THINK OF IT!

'MOTHER', please...

He sat on the couch.

Drago played with her for a while. He looked at Blaynn. Blaynn looked perfectly normal, but... The feeling that Drago sensed... He totally didn 't know what was it...
"Hey, you really think you are okay?" he asked worriedly.

"H-huh?" Blaynn looked to Drago, he'd tell the truth but because of the child in their presence he hesitated. "Y-yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

"Okay..." Drago said and shrugged.
He is not okay... I know it, he thought and turned back to Aza.

Blaynn seemed to look far into the distance, or it just seemed like that, his single eye in a daze as he just continued to try to push away those thoughts.

Aza giggled as she continued to play.

Drago smiled a little. She is really adorable... he thought. He looked back at Blaynn, with a little bit of concern in his eyes.

Aza continued to play until she suddenly got up, as Lily called her name from downstairs.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus