Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

(It is okay :) )
"Yeah," he said only.
This looks like fun, he thought and smiled. He looked at the building.
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

The building looked almost like a tree, an old path leading towards it. Blaynn grinned and approached the building, only to see a small girl. This girl had strange pink hair and cyan eyes. He smiled and crouched down, grabbing the dull eyed girl's attention only for the petite figure to stand and drop the basket of plants on the ground. She rushed forward and gave him a hug with the biggest smile that could be held on the small child's face.

"Blaynn! You're here, you're here!" she cheered as he picked her up. He nodded, "Nice to see you once again, Aza." her eyes landed on Drago, only for her to cock her head to the side. "Who might this person be, Blaynn?"

"This here is Drago."

"H-hi," Drago said, and smiled, "I am Blaynn 's friend, Drago,"
She is really cute, he thought. He swinged his tail a little bit. He waited for her reaction. I hope it will not scare her...

"I-I'm Aza." she responded before her eyes landed on Drago's tail. Her eyes lit up, "what are you?" she asked suddenly, looking up to Drago's face. "Azzy, that's not nice to ask!" Blaynn chuckled nervously.

"It is okay," Drago said and turned to Blaynn, "even adults ask me this question,"
He laughed and turned back to Aza.
"I am... Half a dragon," he said.

"Cool!" Aza said, her eyes lighting up. "We've never treated a half-dragon before! We've treated all sorts of creatures, but never your kind!" she smiled, "I'll go get Lily!" she shouted as she jumped from Blaynn's side, as he was holding her on his side with his actual arm.

"Lily! Lily! LILY!" she sang out, running inside the cozy looking building.

Drago laughed.
"I must admit that she is really cute..." he said.
He smiled on Blaynn. I think I am the only half-dragon...

"Ah, she is. But she rarely opens up anyway, I'm actually surprised she acted how she did." he smiled, "Aza really is adorable, though."

Soon enough Aza exited the building with a taller girl behind her. She was tugging her hand, and the girl was laughing lightly. She was paler than Aza, with lavender locks reaching to her mid-back and violet eyes. Her ears were pierced in various areas, gauges and cartilage piercings, even a small lip piercing. She saw Blaynn and gave a smile, "Long time no see, buddy!"

Woah... Drago thought, looking at them, looks like they know each other very well... And I was stuck in that stupid forest...
He smiled.

"This is Lily!" Blaynn introduced.

"Who is this?" Lily asked as she looked to Drago with seemingly glowing violet eyes. Blaynn was quick to respond, "this is Drago. He's my friend."

"Well, isn't that wonderful to hear?" Aza pulled on her sweater sleeve, to which Lily looked down, "Sis! Sis! He's half a dragon!" she said. The child earned two nervous chuckles, "That's rude, Azzy."

"But it's truuuuuuuee!!"

Drago laughed.
"She is right," he said and grinned, showing his sharp teeth.
Aza... That was really funny... he thought and chuckled.

Lily looked to Drago as her violet eyes gave off some kind of unnatural glow. "Really?" she seemed to look him over before smiling, "why don't you two come on inside! I just prepared food, and you can tell me as to why you're here."

Drago nodded. They look like nice people...

The two girl led them inside, and the smell of all sorts of plants, medicines, and mixtures could be sensed as soon as they stepped through the door. There was a small welcoming desk and counter, and a hallway leading to 3 small rooms. There was a door behind the counter, and they entered through that. It lead to a kitchen and dining table, with a small brewing stand for medicines in the corner.

Blaynn took a long deep breath before sighing. "I've missed this place." he mumbled with a dopey smile. There was a strong smell of honey near another door next to the small brewing stand.

Drago looked around. Then he looked at Blaynn. He smiled. It looked like a nice place for Drago. He was excited, but his tail didn 't make a single move.

Aza took a seat at the dining table, as Lily made her plate. It was a simple meal, no meat or anything like that whatsoever, just fruits and veggies. "Now, explain to me boys. Why are you two all the way out here?" she then asked as she placed the plate before the child who began to eat.

"It is a little bit complicated, but... In a short version, we are going to find some bad guys," Drago said.
He didn 't want to say details. What he said was true. That was all he needed to say.

Lily gave a sympathetic look, as if she's done the same thing before. The light colored girl then nodded, "I understand. I could give you two some things for the trip, I suspect you spent the last night on the forest floor and that's no good is it? Well, here at the clinic we have everything you need!" she smiled. It sounded like some slogan. As if it actually brought people in.

Blaynn was actually a little busy with Aza, as she chatted away with her favorite babysitter.

Drago nodded. He looked at Blaynn. Blaynn was talking with Aza. Drago smiled.

Lily rushed off out of the room, seemingly going to get some of the things they may need. She hurried back in with a backpack. "I put a two sleeping bags in here" she smiled before going towards the small kitchen area. She grabbed some foods that were packaged pretty well, "and here's some jerky."

"Jerky?" Blaynn asked, his eyes lighting up, "really, jerky? We get jerky!?"

"Yes, Blaynn. You get jerky" Blaynn smiled, muttering 'yessssssssss' under his breath as he gave a victorious gesture. Lily grinned, before entering the room next to the small brewing stand, the smell of honey and a slit smell of mint growing from it as it closed behind her, because of a rather loud hinge on it. She then came back out with two tiny pouches and put them in the backpack. "These are small medicines and herbs used for energy, pain, healing, etc. Just enough that should last."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus