Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

"Thanks," he said to Chris when he gave him the knives. But then he sensed a really big amount of fear, or something like that. It was coming from Blaynn.
"Hey, dude, are you okay?" he said to Blaynn.
He was worried. What happened? Oh, he can be really suprised, I think I didn 't tell him about my emotion sense ability...
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

"Ah, nothing. I can tell you later. Let's go, while there's still daylight." Blaynn gave a light smile, slowly exiting cabin. "Bye 'FATHER'! See ya whenever we get back."

"Good luck!"

"Thanks, probably very much needed!" Blaynn gave a grin to Drago.

"Goodbye, Chris, thanks for the knives!" Drago said.
They started walking back to the forest.
Drago growled and said : "Not again! Why do I always forget important things! We must search in the clothes of those dead guys. They should have something that can help us find their base. But we could do it before! I completely forgot, again."
While they was walking, the sun begun to go down.

Blaynn bit his lip, "we should find a place to set up camp, the sun's going down and traveling here at night is kinda dumb." he stated. "And who knows, a miracle might happen and we could stumble upon them again, before ya know, the animals get to them." he looked up to Drago for a moment before staring ahead.

"You are right. I will make the campfire," he said.
He walked to one of the bushes, and he plucked a few twigs. Then he made a circle from rocks. He grabbed two more rocks, put twigs into the circle and he started to try to make a fire. After ten minutes, he did it.
"Finally," he said.
They had a fire. That was a good start.

Blaynn just sat at the fire, "I should've brought a blanket or two, oh well. We just gotta make do..." he sighed, "so, what now?" he looked to Drago with his blue eye.
He's slept on the forest floor before, it's pretty comfy, honestly. Maybe it's because he was so used to it at times?
He didn't feel safe, though, deep deep inside. Maybe it was just because...he felt like he was being watched.

"What now? I think you should go sleep. I will have the guard. And, here, take this," he said. He took off his cloak, and handed it to Blaynn.
"You can use it as a blanket. I am much taller than you, I think it can cover your whole body," he said, "And, one last thing : what is happening? I can sense your fear. You can trust me. Just tell me what is going on, and I 'll try to help you,"

"O-oh...thanks...and...uhh..." Blaynn took a deep breath. "Do you promise you won't freak out? Most do, when I speak of this. They usually run in fear..." he looked at Drago square in the eye. He still bit his lip, and he found himself loosely holding Drago's cloak carefully.

"I promise. And if I freak out, I will not run. You are my friend," he said, a little bit worried about what will happen next.
He is acting like me, when I was about to tell him that I am a half dragon... Totally like me, he thought.

"well, remember how I told you I am an unnatural creature? When you asked me what I was? Well...I'm a demon, of some kind, created from voodoo by a torn up doll and a crazy lady I used to call my 'MOTHER'." he explained, "...don't be afraid if...around certain moments I act strange.." he brought his knees to his chest. "I could hurt you...but I choose to hang around you..."

Drago didn 't freak out. He wasn 't even scared. But he was shocked. Voodoo? Woah, he thought.
"But, what about your father?" he asked.
It was already night. After his answer, I will tell him to go sleep, he thought, he needs some rest.

"My 'FATHER' was the one my 'MOTHER' dated and even was engaged with for a while. They raised me like a child. And then one day my 'MOTHER' went completely mad, kept me away from my 'FATHER' and...one day...I..." he took a deep breath, giving a sniffle.

"Everything is okay now," he said and he smiled, "You should go to sleep now. And I will guard you. You are safe here with me."
Looks like I am not the only one who had hard life... We are different, but in this we are the same...
He looked at Blaynn.

Blaynn just nodded his head, letting out a sniffle before he laid down, draping Drago's cloak onto himself, which did cover him pretty well. He was quick to fall asleep, holding his 'ARM' close just out of habit. The fire and the crackling noise calmed him, even in his sleep.

Drago sat down. He started looking at the stars. It was really relaxing. He remembered how he met Blaynn. And after that, he remembered his parents... He started to cry a little bit. I remember, we were watching stars together, every night, he thought. Then, with tears in his eyes, he looked at Blaynn. He was peacefully sleeping under his cloak... They were helping each other, they smiled with each other, they were friends. Drago stopped crying. I think I finally understand... I will continue living, helping those, who needs it. I have my forest family, and I have Blaynn. I will... Become... A hero.
With those thoughts, he guarded Blaynn until the sun started going up, bringing back light and happiness.

Blaynn slowly awoke, as the sun rose, letting out a yawn as he sat up and rubbed his eye. He stretched, looking around as he slowly remembered where he was and why he was sleeping on the forest floor. The thread on his button was looser, making it hang very loosely to the point the wound in his head could almost be seen. "Good moooorniiing--" he drawled sleepily as he stretched his arms up, his back popping. He placed his hand on the blue button, holding it in place just until he could figure out how to tie the thread any tighter without any help at all. If he remembered right, he actually quickly stole a thing of thread and a small needle, and placed it in the back underneath the potions, but he didn't feel like sewing anything back into place.
He was still so tired...

"Oh, good morning. Feeling better today?" he asked and he smiled.
He yawned. He was awake the whole night, right after he used a large amount of energy. He was really tired. But he didn 't give up. It was a beatiful sunny day, what could happen? He stood up.

"I mean...I-I guess so..." he slowly stood up, still holding the button in place as he handed Drago his cloak back. His tail had came out over the night, and so it was wrapped around his 'ARM' instinctively, the needle at the end resting on the rough fabric for skin. He gave a light, dopey smile.

"Thanks," Drago said after Blaynn gave him back his cloak, "you may ask, if something happened when you were asleep. No. I must confess I was watching the stars whole night. It was awesome."
He laughed. Yeah, he was only watching stars... He remembered his promise. Today, I have a chance to become a hero, he thought. But he knew it is going to be really dangerous and hard.

"I bet it was." he kept his dopey smile on, happy he didn't leave. He deeply expected Drago to leave last night, leave him out in the night like many have done before, but he didn't. Blaynn laughed lightly, his cheeks dusted a soft pink; he clutched the loose thread, tugging it in an attempt at tightening it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus