Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

They started walking again. And they were now outside the forest. There were big plains filled with grass, rarely with bushes. After they walked for a while, Drago said : "Thanks. You saved my life. If that guy could move, he could kill me so easily. I couldn 't move."
He growled when he remembered that man 's face. Who were they? And who is their "boss"? It looks like I have to find out, he thought.
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

"No problem, just helping a friend." he smiled before his expression dropped, he looked back up to Drago, "we are friends...r-right?" he asked as they continued to walk.

"Yeah, we are. After that all... First, I saved your life, and now, you saved my life..." Drago said with happy voice.
He smiled.
"And, I didn 't ask before, but, how old are you?" he asked.

"That makes sense!" he gave a light laugh, a soft smile gracing his scarred over lips. "Ah! I'm 14, Drago." he smiled before looking ahead. His thread tail which he refused to hide at the moment swished lightly and carefully, swishing as much as if could wrapped up around the needle at it's end. He clutched his 'ARM' close, still.

"Wow, really? So you are a lot younger than me... Drago said, "And I was wondering... You know what that guys from before could be? Because I really don 't know."
He finally said it. He was a little bit confused about these guys... And they scared him a lot.

Blaynn smiled before thinking, his smile falling a little. "Well, they looked human but I did sense something. Maybe I'm just mistaken.." he said, noticing a familiar area up ahead. "we're almost there!"

"Almost there? That was shorter than I thought," Drago said happily.
Wait a second... He said he sensed something before... And also, why did they came? What did they want from us? I totally forgot to ask that guy... But for a reason, Drago thought.
Drago was really nervous about Blaynn 's father. How does he looks like? And what personality does he have?

Blaynn felt excitement rush through his veins, and so as they approached an old cabin-like home he ran up. There sat a man with hair his color, which was up in a small ponytail, and glasses on the bridge of his nose. His green eyes managed to give Blaynn a glance only for him to smile and hold out his arms.

Blaynn hugged him close, "I'm sorry for being gone for so long, 'FATHER'!! 'MOTHER' turned out to be in the woods and, well...you can kind of guess what happened." he smiled, as his 'FATHER' looked over his face and the bandages. "Oh, oh, oh! I made a friend!!"

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh! This is him!!" he pointed to Drago as his 'FATHER' laughed, pushing up his glasses on the bridge of his tan nose. This man looked normally human, and seemed so. He was fairly tall, as well.

"H - hello," Drago said nervously. But Blaynn 's father looked like a really kind guy. He stopped being nervous.
"My name is Drago," he introduced himself.
Drago was so happy that his friend found his father. He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Drago. I'm very glad he's finally found a friend." he said, before introducing himself, "I am Christian Jules, you may call me Chris if you like." he then opened the door to the cabin, "you can come in as I fix up Blaynn"

Blaynn still had those nasty scars and cuts on his cheeks and face. The two stepped inside, Blaynn rushing to the small table that sat in front of what seemed to be a rather comfy couch. The house smelled of herbs, and bottles of glass AND plastic sat on shelves either empty or filled with some colored fluid.

Drago was waiting. Blaynn looked really happy, Drago though. His friend finally met his father. And one mystery was solved : that the person, who attacked Blaynn in the woods, was his own mother. Drago was really suprised by that. What kind of a mother hurts her kid like this? If I wasn 't around, he could probably... Die.

Christian took his thumb and wiped it on both of the nasty wounds on Blaynn's cheeks, which nearly split open his mouth, and both of them scabbed up easily and seemed almost fully cured. He then gave Blaynn a red colored fluid to drink from a glass bottle, which the boy did very carefully, having to use his one arm. He made Blaynn put up his tail, which disappeared easily.

Christian smiled, before pausing as if to listen to what was going on outside. "So, 'MOTHER' came, huh?"

"Y-yeah. She was furious, as always."

"She's just jealous, remember?" he gave a softer smile to his son, ruffling his brown hair as he laughed. "Are you mad that I was gone for a day?"

"I'd rather you be gone for a day than to be gone for a long while."

"Yeah..." Blaynn glanced to Drago nervously, as if he was scared of how he'd react to their conversation, and the current abilities being shown. "Drago, I'm very happy you accompanied my son." he smiled at Drago.

"It was nothing," Drago said and he smiled, "But that night when we met... I must confess I was really scared. I was sitting on the tree, and I only saw his silhouette." He laughed.
Then he got an idea.
"Errrr... Chris? I wan 't to ask you something," he said nervously.

"Whaaa-? I scared you? I'm sorry!" Blaynn was then shushed by his father, who gave him another small thing of red fluid before nodding. Chrisitan smiled and nodded, "alright."

"It is okay," Drago said and laughed, "I was only paranoid, because every human who saw me quickly ran away, or tried to kill me."
And now straight to the point...
"So I just wanted to ask," he said and he turned to Chris, "about... Errr, how t say that. Just before we arrived here, we were attacked by nine masked men. And, I don 't know if Blaynn saw that, but one of them had a purple snake tattoo on his arm. Do you know something about them?"
Drago was waiting for the answer. I hope he know something about them, he thought.

Christian stared at Drago, raising a brow. "a purple snake tattoo? I mean, I've heard of some group with that symbol but I don't know their name." he stated, looking at Drago, "I believe most warlocks, mages, whatever have heard of that symbol. Though, I may be confusing it with another group those in my community know very very well."

"Thanks for information. I asked because I really wanted to know where is their base. If I could find it..." Drago said, thinking about many types of revenge.
"And, Blaynn, I just wanted to ask, will you go with me? I know you are with your father after a long time, and if you don 't want, I can go alone. But if you want, we should stay here for a couple of days. So, will you go with me?" Drago asked Blaynn.
He was scared that Blaynn will say no. He was his only "human" friend, and he wanted to go to the next adventure with him.

"Well..." Blaynn looked to his father who only nodded, "Yeah, I'll go with you!" he smiled, standing up. "Should we take anything? I suggest we do."

"Yeah! We need some weapons, I think," he said.
His tail was swinging with excitement. Woohoo! He will go with me! he thought happily. He had an awesome friend, who will go with him. I am coming for you, you stupid assasin. You think you can kill people 's families like this? he thought.

Christian huffed, "I can give you some potions for health and such, I have plenty. Also, the only weapons I have are knives. I believe Blaynn won't need one, yes?"

"I don't think I ever need one, I have my arm, the button, and tail." His 'FATHER' grabbed some potions which sat in plastic bottles, putting them in a bag along with grabbing some sharp knives. He gave the bag to Blaynn, whilst he gave the knives, which were only about 4, to Drago. Blaynn couldn't help but feel his mind fall into some sort of dread, as if he felt something would come. If he were to stay so long with Drago, he should warn him of what could happen, right? He just bit his lip as his father gave him a pat on the shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus