Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

Drago nodded, listening carefully. He looked at Blaynn and smiled. Medicines and herbs? Why is something telling me that we will need it?
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

"I suspect, since you're going after some bad people, as you say, you may be getting into combat. So I also put some bandages in. Blaynn?" the boy looked in her direction with raised eyebrows. "I put in more needles and thread for you, knowing you your button might fall off more than several times. I also put in a mirror- come here, the button is all crooked and loose!" she approached him, making him fling back.

"No, no no! I can do it on my own, I don't like it when you do iiit!"

"Did you even tighten the thread?"

"...noo?"

Drago chuckled while watching them. That is the first time I hear Blaynn say no... Maybe that 's because we had almost the same ideas all the time...

Soon enough Lily ended up getting her way. She was currently properly sewing the button on Blaynn's left socket, as he cringed and looked to the nearest wall. Aza wasn't really paying attention, oh no, she had finished eating and came over to Drago. "Where are you from?" she asked curiously, trying to get to know this new person. She liked this new person, she liked Drago.

Drago smiled. How is that forest named... Ah, I know! he thought.
"I am from the forest Ecrin," he said, looking at her, still smiling.

She looked confused for a moment before she answered, "oooooohhh! The forest near us?" she asked, "that's so cool! Did you live in a cabin or a hut or something!?"

In the background Blaynn was slightly flailing as Lily came closer to his face for a better view of what she was doing, the boy, obviously not used to the proximity, blushed a deep scarlet in embarrassment and nervousness.

"No..." Drago said, "I lived like in the whole forest, but, there was something you can call "home". But it is only two trees really close to each other, so they make something like a "roof"," he said.
Awww... She is really adorable...
Drago started to think about the past. Before he met Blaynn, nothing was going to change. But now... But now he was meeting with new people, exploring the world, and other stuff. I am really glad that I 've met him...

"oooh...so...did you have a bed or anything?" she asked, "if you did, was it comfy?" her face showed mild curiosity and some slight concern. "Was it warm?"

"I have a nest made out of leaves. And yeah, it is pretty comfy. And warm... When it is spring or summer, I have nothing to worry about. And when it is fall or winter... I have a wolf friend, who sleeps beside me in these cold months," he explained to her, huge smile on his face.

"COOOOOL!" she perked up, "a wolf friend!? Lucky! Big sis doesn't let me have wolf friends!" she pouted as the aforementioned sister turned to glare only to return to her work. Blaynn was just...doing nothing but blushing.

Drago only laughed.
"That is maybe because all the wolves aren 't that friendly as him..." he said.

Aza just stared up, "can I meet him?" she asked, "someday?"

Lily finished what she was doing soon enough, snipping the excess off and giving one final pull. Blaynn had a look of relief on his face as he was able to get up and away from the lavender haired girl. He had went behind Drago, hiding.

"I think... Yes... When this adventure will be over. I promise," Drago said with a smile.
He noticed Blaynn hiding behind him. He turned to him.
"Dude, what are you doing?" Drago asked and chuckled a little bit.

Blaynn pointed to Lily who smiled innocently, the needle and spindle of thread still in her hands. His button was on good as new, straightened and no moving around at all. "Blaynn, Honey. All I did was tighten the thread!"

"BUT YOU WERE TOO CLOSE!" his blush was still coating his cheeks. His tail was between his legs as he shouted. "someone's a Nervous Nancy~!"

"AM NOT!"

Drago laughed a little bit.
"Guys, there is nothing to fight about..." he said.

"oh, I'm just teasing." Lily giggled, "he's just so easily flustered!"

Blaynn rolled his eye and looked away. His blush never left his face. Aza looked confused, looking at her sister. "That's mean, sis."

"YOU HEARD THE CHILD!" he responded. Aza tried her best to give her sister the meanest face she could muster, wanting to defend her babysitter, seemingly. Lily still smiled, "okay, since you said it."

"Apologize to him!"

"Okay, okay." she giggled, "I sure did raise you right." she then mumbled before apologizing to Blaynn who still looked away. He grunted in response.

"It will be okay dude," Drago said and patted Blaynn 's shoulder.
He didn 't want to see Blaynn angry. And he didn 't want to see the "fight"...

Blaynn looked up to Drago and took a deep breath, his blush never leaving his face. "Yeah..." he looked away to the floor, his blush growing darker, if that was even POSSIBLE at this point. He softly grinned, looking to Lily and mumbling a 'thank you' under his breath as he then sat down at the table.

Drago smiled. Finally it ended... he thought. He was still looking around. He wasn 't in many houses before...
He looked at Aza, then at Blaynn. Everything seemed okay. He grinned a little bit, looking at these two.

(I'm extremely sorry for not responding)

Blaynn then got up, looking out a window to notice it was dark out. He turned to Lily. "Soo...miss grunge, uh..." she sent back a glare that could've cut into him like a dagger so quickly at the remark, "are we gonna be sleeping in hospital beds or actual beds?"

"Well- for you, you get to sleep in a room next to the loudest patient we have" she pointed to Drago, "and this nice fella, Drago, can sleep in our guest room." Blaynn looked horrified. Lily giggled and sent an innocent gaze and smile. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Blaynn, you get to sleep with Aza, like always."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

"YES!"

"If. You. Behave." she sent a dirty glare. Blaynn shut up, and gulped. "y-y-yes ma'am!"

"Good." she giggled, "you can show Drago to the guest room!"

"I wanna too!" Aza responded, pouting. Lily giggled at her little sister, "You can too, sweetie."

"Yaaaayy!" she cheered once again. She sprinted off, Blaynn slowly leading Drago up some stairs which were partially covered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus