Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

"But... I totally forgot, where are the bodies? I think they are somewhere near, but I don 't know where..." he said and laughed, "I am forgeting totally everything, someone please help me." He was laughing, because it was funny. He laughed, because he had a good friend. Life started making sense again.
"But, we can ask someone... Hmmmm..." he said, looking for a bird, or any other animal. Then he saw a big eagle. He knew, that it was his friend.
"Diana! Over here!" he shouted in Nature language.
The eagle, named Diana, was slowly flying down in big circles. When she was close to Drago, she sat on his prepared arm.
"Wow, I am so glad that you are okay,"
"Wait, you know about that fight?"
"Yeah, I came right when you killed that last man," she said, "Wait here,"
She flew up, and started to fly somewhere deeper in the forest. After few minutes, she came back. She was holding a scroll. She dropped it in his hands.
"This might help you," she said and flew away.
Drago looked at Blaynn. He was looking totally confused. That was normal. Nobody except Drago knew the Nature language.
Blaynn Jules (played by LunLun)

Blaynn stared, still holding his button in place. "..." he stayed silent for a moment, "huh?" he stated.

Sure, there were strange languages used in magic but what the hell did this young man just say and what the hell is this language?

He just stared, his tail falling flat as it had unwrapped from his 'ARM'
Blaynn then cursed the gods, 'another language? Really? REALLY!?' there were too many, he admitted to himself.

"Hey, Blaynn, come here. She gave us this scroll. She said it can help us," he said happily.
He looked at Blaynn. He still looked so confused.
"And... This language... That is the Nature language. Every animal knows it, but when they communicate with each other, they never use it. They use it only when they talk to me. And I am the last who knows it," he explained to Blaynn.

"...oh." he let out before stepping towards Drago, "...that's cool....that's the only language that isn't a 'human' one that I don't know." he stated. Blaynn then sighed.

Drago opened the scroll. It was a map! And there was a marked trail to their base.
"It is really awesome, we have a map... But, it is really far away. This will be a long journey!"
On the map. There were few islands, mountains and forests. And they must go to one of the farest mountains. Drago was excited.

"Whoa! I-I've never had to travel THAT far, before." Blaynn stated, tail lightly wagging. "This is really gonna be a true journey..." he then hummed before looking through the bag they had brought and pulling out the items he had put in there for himself. The small wheel of thread and an actual needle. He had to sew his button back on tightly without possibly scaring Drago, which really to him seemed kind of impossible unless he makes an excuuuuuuuuussse--

"Before we go, I'mma go behind this tree real quick to patch up, as you can possibly see the button on my left side is very much coming off and I need to fix it." Blaynn said, pointing to a large oak that stood behind the two.

"Ok," Drago said.
After Blaynn left, he sat down and started to listen to the nature. He heard birds singing, wolves training their youngsters how to hunt. He heard everything. He was finally calm after these years. He was happy that Blaynn was travelling with him. The fact that he was here with him, helped him a lot.
"So, looks like I will be gone for a long time. I will miss it here," he said.
It was easy for him leave for two days, but more... Until he met Blaynn, he never travelled. He was staying in the forest all the time. He knew every tree, plant od animal here. Woah... When was the last time I travelled that far?

Blaynn winced as he had to dig the needle into his skin to replace the old thread. It had been in for a month, so he wasn't surprised it became loose already. He couldn't see what he was doing, but he tried his best. When he was done, the button was on tightly yet comfortably, although it was a bit wonky. Also, there was a small trickle of blood running down his cheek, as he stepped out from behind the tree. The needle was also covered in some blood, and he placed the thread in the bag before he wiped the blood off onto his sweater, placing it in with the thread securely.

Drago looked at Blaynn. Oh... He is back... He smiled. He stood up, and looked at the map again.
"Hmmmm..."
He was thinking about the best trail. We must avoid all the cities and villages. Because if humans could see us...We could be in a real trouble. But... That will make it more difficult.
"Hey, Blaynn... I just wanted to ask, which trail can we use?" he asked.

"Well...hmmm" he looked at the map. He recognized an area a trail went past, "well, this way is safer that the others" he pointed out, then pointed at the small area, "and besides, an old friend lives there. Or rather two. When we get there, it'll most likely be night, so that helps." he grinned, knowing a little on how this kind of traveling thing works. He's also went out to their home, before, which honestly isn't far compared to where their going.

"O - okay. That trail seems good. But wait a second... Friends? I mean, your father said that he is happy that you finally found a friend, but... I didn 't know that you have other friends than me," he said with suprised voice.
But... Wait a second... We will go over THAT place! Drago thought.
"I think we can go now," he said after that nervously.

Blaynn heard the bit of nervousness in Drago's voice. He frowned although he then gave a soft smile. "Well, they're really friends of my 'FATHER'...but I consider them as my friends, all I am is just really a baby sitter, you see it's a young girl that's a witch, like how 'FATHER' is a warlock, and they like to try to practice their magic by doing duels. She's a cleric witch!" he explained, "I-I babysit her little sister, who's..I say...7 years old? I've been there often, mainly because of injuries or 'FATHER' needing herbs for potions."

"You're my first friend that isn't a close 'FAMILY' friend." he said as they started traveling down the trail. He wiped the small trickle of crimson fluid with his sleeve, although it just made it smear on his cheek.

"Thanks for explanation," Drago said normally.
He was more and more nervous, because when they get out of the forest, they will go over THAT place. He tried to look normal. But his tail was showing his feels. It was a little bit shaking...

Blaynn decided not to ask, as he noticed his current emotions. If anything bothered him, then he'd tell him if he really wanted to. The 14 year old found himself looking at the canopy as they walked.

He still felt like he was being watched, but he shrugged it off as just the animals around them, despite the knowledge of his threat possibly being close by, on this journey he knew 'MOTHER' would strike him again. Blaynn didn't want to become a danger again, he didn't want to change again but...he guessed it was inevitable out in the forest. It always happened. He pushed all of those thoughts away.

Drago sighed. No... Not again. I will not be sad because something happened in the past. I have a friend, and I should be happy...
He looked up. There were many trees, but he could see the sun. Oh... The sun will go down soon...
He sensed something. Is that... Fear? Or something like that?
Drago looked at Blaynn. He looked normal. He would tell me if he want... Wait...

Or at least he tried to push them away. The boy shivered lightly at the feeling of eyes falling upon him, the feeling of thousands of pairs of eyes watching his every move. 'She's not here, she's not here she's not here she's not here she's not here! Snap out of it!' He looked absolutely calm, though, as his thread-like needle ended tail started to fall between his legs.

Drago let his tail swinging again. It helped him a lot. He was thinking about almost everything that happened in the past eight years. Then he heard a voice in his head : "You are the one..."
"What?" Drago said.
But then he remembered that Blaynn is there with him.
What? Did I really just... What does that mean? Drago thought, scared about what will happen next.
"You are the Guardian... said the voice.
But what does that mean? Drago thought.
"You will see..." voice said mysteriously.
Drago stopped walking. Did I really talk with someone in my head? And what is the Guardian?

He glanced at Drago, a small shiver running up and down his spine as he bit his lip. His tail kind of dragged on the ground as he walked, the needle picking up small grains of dirt as it did. Blaynn looked around the area as they slowly traveled, scratching himself lightly with one of his claws as to forget his most likely false sense of dread and paranoia. They were almost there, he could feel it, smell it.

"Sorry if I scared you. Something really weird happened..." Drago said and told him about the voice.
"But I think I once read a legend about the Guardians... I think they are something like heroes or something," he said when he told him the entire thing.
They arrived to the edge of the forest. Drago looked at it with sad smile. He will not see this place for a long time...

( I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING! I-I've been busy and I keep forgetting! )

Blaynn nodded, having listened pretty well. He was happy as he saw the building come close, although the fear never left him in the back of his head. "We're here, might we go in and say hello?? They can give us everything we need for the rest of this trip." he could really use some of those medicines in there, and he wanted to check on the youngest of the two in the home. Such a habit still clung onto him, huh?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Watching the stars... (Private RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus